Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

-SAM1445- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
M with u in this petition as well,but rima r u kind of suggesting that if,please see i said if,so if barun decides to quit then that they should wrap the show up...

Pls remember one thing staying or leaving is entirely barun's decision which i respect...but then i dont want other cast and crew to become jobless becoz of his decision...i would hv said the same thing even if sanaya was suppose to leave...

Edited by nottie - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xxChanga_Jixx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
NO SARUN = NO IPKKND BAS BOL DIYA
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yeah i want answers too...m in!!!

rima agn thanks a lot for ur effort 👏
loveBarunValley thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
count me in..we demand answers not cliff-hangers
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
count me very in di!   comon guys if we need our answers we need comment nd likes!  this post should be sticky! 
roldc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Please count me in Rima.

I am just feeling so numb and depressed with all the heart wrenching rumors that's doing the rounds.  Barun may leave the show ... just unbelievable!!!😭

We are die hard ardent fans of the show since day 1.  We have supported Barun, Sanaya and the cast and crew of the show with our love and our valuable inputs to make the show a global phenomenon. 

We need to hear a clear statement from SP and PH giving us the true state of things.

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Count me in!! We all want da PH 2 clear da reputation of our fav T.V star, Barun Sobti. Yes, 4 me ASR can only b played by Barun Sobti.
Since da PH created a mess by leaking da informations which shud b held behind closed doors, its deir responsibilty 2 clear da mess now. 
dey cant deceive loyal fans out here!!
Juicee_Sushie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I sincerely hope you get some answers!!!

I don't want him to leave but more than that I just really want to know what the truth of the matter is!!!
Ukp18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Count me in Rima and thanks for doing to this again.
Yes we want answers mainly from PH now.SP has extended the contract and Barun has said once he is not leaving the show,so it's PH turn to come out and clear all the speculations.
Even if Barun want to leave-no problems,he is mature enough to take decisions for his career.
We don't want hide and seek from PH,we want clear answers.
I still feel there is something more than what we are seeing-something fishy offscreen ,hope they don't disappoint us.
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Our savior.

SIGNED.

WE WANT ANSWERS.