Punar Vivah

i m scared aftet re-entry of prashant

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

loveuguys

Groupbie

loveuguys

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Frnds, i m really scared after prashant entry. As we know the yash anger and he does not like lie between any relationship. What happen when yash know about the truth and what his reaction? If ansh attached to prashant then he give same place of father to yash as he given upto? How arti maintain between past and present and save our relationship with yash?
I love this pair a lot and never want them sepration b/c whenever separation is come, i know the reunite and there is no one btween them who want their separation but prashant reformed scared me and may be he try to get ansh and arti in his life back then how my loving pair unite them.
I really attached to yash and arti, their happiness and pain also. First time in tv , i m attached so much to any pair b/c their together journey start when journey of other pair come to an end.yash and arti marry for their kids but they have no love, not any expectation, no relation of hate, i mean they r not attached with any emotion but they bound in any relation for their kids but now they r attached with emotions. So pls peer baba don't separated them.
Arti never get best husband as yash again . Yes he is so rude many times towards arti for arpita memory or cheating. But guys it is also true if he so much honest to our x-wife who dead and even after her death and marry to arti, he spent a night with arti and think it he cheated arti and called that night as sin then u think when he finally fall in love for arti, then arti is most luckiest girl who get love of thst guy who loves her with full honesty and bottom of heart.
If arti get a chance to choose yash or prashant, i want she choose yash and even show prashant that how much difference btw him and yash. Pls yash soon realised his love otherwise he is ready to leave arti for her happiness b/c he think first love can not be forget.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

maydaboonirmalac99pal_maanleenarana42Malika_ZL_KhanManali_IamGCiankholitamaha9PuvZtaahir004pickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "i m scared aftet re-entry of prashant" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Malika_ZL_Khan

IF-Rockerz

Malika_ZL_Khan

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
ME TOO i'm so anxious
Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kholita

leenarana42

IF-Dazzler

leenarana42

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Have patience and faith in CV dear, everyone here wants Aarya reunion not Prashant and Aarti.  No no a BIG NO from my side, but after seeing Prashant at this stage, I am bit confused.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kholitaPuvZpickachu

pal_maan

Goldie

pal_maan

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
Dont worry we will see the reunion of Arya, when? Now that we have to see. And rahi baat Yash ke fir se gussa ho jane ki, to I really dont think Yash will behave the same as he did earlier. He could behave that way only when it is related to Arpita, otherwise he is sensible enough to firs understand the POV of other person. And after knowing the truth, I think his respect for Aarti would only increase.

Lets see when we got to some Arya moments. Hope its soon but it doesnt looks like we could get that any sooner

kholita

Jaisoif

Goldie

Jaisoif

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
I am too because he will try to win her back but we all know that ArYa will be together sooner or later but man i wish it was sooner.

kholita

maha9

IF-Sizzlerz

maha9

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Whatever may be the plan I am sure arya will join together soon. So let us wait for the twist.

taahir004

IF-Sizzlerz

taahir004

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
I'm also thinking if Prasant is reformed than surely he will want Aarti and Ansh back , he will do whatever it takes to have them

Manali_IamGCian

IF-Rockerz

Manali_IamGCian

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
dnt worry, yash knows ver well that aarti loves him so much, he will not leave her for that prashant!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.