SwaRon deserves another chance for TanHa's sake!

Posted: 11 years ago
V swaronians knew dat something lyk dis was coming our way nd v wer even kinda prepared bt still it hurts lyk hell!

Sneha was d best sharon v cud evr have nd i knw dat i wont b able to accept sum1 new in her shoes no matr hw gud she is coz its impossible to play sharon lyk sneha did! Bt still i respect her decision nd will give another chance to SwaRon if datz wat she wants!

It takes a lot of guts to do wat she is doing! Letting go of sumthng she loves due to her values, hats off to her man! It felt grt wen d D3 team appreciated her so much both for her talent nd her values! I hv also nvr known a girl so talented lyk her (even though i dnt knw her dat well i m sayng dis based on al d IVs i hv read or seen of her) dat not keeping dis to herself nd sharing it wid evrybody even d fanbase, admitting evrythng,not doing sumthng u r not comfortable wid is a grt thng! Coz aftral she is a human being nd its not always possible to do thngs jst coz ur fanbase wants u to! I respect dat a lot nd i undrstood wat she must have gone thru wen she said dat she was so uncomfortable dat a point came where she had problems even wid d smallest of scenes such as a normal hug! Nd i m also sure she must have felt realy bad for letting her fans down bt dis is sumthng she had to do on her part so i completely undrstnd! She is one hell of a woman who being completely opposite to her onscreen character, played it so naturally dat v luvd her to dis extent dat many wil quit D3 d day she leaves!

Bt dis post is to dose fans who are also deciding to call it a quit! I m nt sayng dat dont stop watchng D3 coz i knw it wud b realy hard aftr al dis nd itz nly upto u guys bt i m jst tryng to state my POV! Coz til nw not for once sneha has let us down wid her acting, dis z same fr tannu also so v owe dem dis much dat v let sneha leave wid dignity nd not stop watchng D3 as long as tannu nd SwaRon is der even though i knw dat it wud b one hell of a task! Obviously i wil stop watchng if SwaRon z stil nt justified!

Yesterday aftr reading d rangmunch article nd seeing d two YT videos its clear dat sneha nd team D3 has huge respect for each other and being a fan of SK i would b unloyal if atleast i dont give another chance to SwaRon even though it wud b incomplete widout her! Shantanu is still der nd even is SwaRon! Two out of three reasons r still der for which i started watchng D3 so y leave widout giving it a try???

Also i was very happy aftr learning d amount of respect TanHa have for each other! Nd i know sneha wud b very heartbroken if dis decision of her affects shantanu in a negative way as shantanu was ok wid al d changes in d script, so for TanHa's sake i m willing to give it a try! Nd if den also it does not work i will surely quit bt atleast v owe d creatives also anodr chance as dey r d ones who created SwaRon nd r surely heartbroken to lose sum1 lyk sneha! Bt i was glad to learn dat atleast dey tried hard to keep sneha on board! Dey even made changes in d script coz f her even though dey knew it may affect d popularity of d show! My heart goes out to palki mam for wat she must have gone through coz even though it wasnt her fault she nd d creatives were d target for all d outrage frm d fans! Bt as palki mam said it works both ways dat if v r anti-cvs den v r also anti-sneha nd vice versa coz dey r part of d same team nd its actually nobody's fault, its jst d circumstances!

Nd v cant deny d fact dat her decision was affecting SwaRon in a bad way as she was not able to do thngs wich SwaRon as a love story demanded, so as she said i gues its betr for both d show nd her nw dat palki wud b able to do wat she wanted to do wid SwaRon! Even sum of us including me wanted her to leave d show sum days ago even though v nevr realy meant dat or thot dat thngs will indeed workout lyk dis! Nw toh v r pretty sure dat sum1 frm d CVs made dat post as a newbie so dat sumhw v get prepared for d big news! So i thnk dis was needed on both her part nd on SwaRon's part! Nd i cant help bt feel dat evrythng wil turn out to b good aftr dis (i had to say this even if i get bashed for dis)! I luv u Sneha kapoor nd i wil miss u loads nd i cant accept neodr sharon apart frm u bt i wil stil not quit D3 nd SwaRon jst for TanHa's sake!

P.S. I wud b so glad if India forums manages to get one last interview of TanHa together not clarifying thngs bt jst cherising d last moments together! Nd on
e last SwaRon dance plz CVs!!! Edited by shreyasi28 - 11 years ago
Share ur views on this topic plz!!!
Hats off Shreyasi...Luved wat u hav written...it touched my heart really...i m also shocked wid d news lyk evryone else...nd i totally agree wid wat u hav written...bt i wnt stop watching d3 for Tanha's sake...nd i hope the cv's get sumone gud for sharon's role ( no1 wud b better den sneha bt still...)...nd it wud b grt if such an vdo is made...i hope dey do...Luv u Sneha frm d bottom of my heart nd i'll always will...i totally respect ur decision...nd wish u a grt , wondrful, happy nd a successful life ahead...will miss u a lot...:) Edited by nks28893 - 11 years ago
I did expected that Sneha may quit after watching the last few episode but didnt knew it would happen so soon. She is my fav. girl on D3. As u mentioned , it was good to see how the entire cast appreciated Sneha for her great work throughout the show in the video & it showed how much respect they have for each other. She is leaving on good terms.
And yes , i will continue to watch D3 as long as Dance & Shantanu r there but if either one of them gets lost in the shuffle now, then maybe i would have second thoughts .Edited by D3_4life - 11 years ago
Great post Shreyasi! Even i wont give up watching d3 coz i love almost all d3 members.I respect Sneha's decision but seriously speaking I doubt whether i will be able to accept the new Sharon.Still ill give her a chance i guess...

Yeah i also wish they would give a last video of TanHa...Love them forever
Originally posted by nks28893

Hats off Shreyasi...Luved wat u hav written...it touched my heart really...i m also shocked wid d news lyk evryone else...nd i totally agree wid wat u hav written...bt i wnt stop watching d3 for Tanha's sake...nd i hope the cv's get sumone gud for sharon's role ( no1 wud b better den sneha bt still...)...nd it wud b grt if such an vdo is made...i hope dey do...Luv u Sneha frm d bottom of my heart nd i'll always will...i totally respect ur decision...nd wish u a grt , wondrful, happy nd a successful life ahead...will miss u a lot...:)

Thnx a lot for understanding nd not bashing me coz i was kinda tensed aftr making dis post!!!! Nd i m glad u wont quit!!!
Originally posted by D3_4life

I did expected that Sneha may quit after watching the last few episode but didnt knew it would happen so soon. She is my fav. girl on D3. As u mentioned , it was good to see how the entire cast appreciated Sneha for her great work throughout the show in the video & it showed how much respect they have for each other. She is leaving on good terms.
And yes , i will continue to watch D3 as long as Dance & Shantanu r there but if either one of them gets lost in the shuffle now, then maybe i would have second thoughts .

Same thoughts here!!!
Edited by shreyasi28 - 11 years ago
Bingo shreyasi, I wont stop watching D3 for shann's sake and swaron keliye be. But TanHa i am totally heartbroken🥺
Originally posted by Neeti96

Great post Shreyasi! Even i wont give up watching d3 coz i love almost all d3 members.I respect Sneha's decision but seriously speaking I doubt whether i will be able to accept the new Sharon.Still ill give her a chance i guess...

Yeah i also wish they would give a last video of TanHa...Love them forever

Yar jst one IV!!! R v asking much?????
Originally posted by Suku_SwaRon

Bingo shreyasi, I wont stop watching D3 for shann's sake and swaron keliye be. But TanHa i am totally heartbroken🥺

Kya kare yar hum fans ki kismat hi kharab hai!!!