Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Shilpa.Agarwal

IF-Dazzler

Shilpa.Agarwal

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
hey guys

with aarti leaving scindhiya house many of us are blaming her of not accepting Palak-payal but sum1 try to understand the woman's mental condition. being pregnant and being betrayed by your husband whom you love more than your life and living in the fear that he won't accept his child- its a scenario any woman is traumatised to imagine even in the worst of her nightmares and aarti is living this fear the second time in her life!! for yash, he can shout and insult aarti and ppl excuse him saying that he has not gotten over arpita. but what about aarti?? is she not allowed to take a wrong step because of the mental trauma she is in?? yash has rightly said that aarti needs him most right now. for all the good aarti has done for yash, its now yash's turn to return all that and this time be there for aarti. 

with arya falling for each other its high time that the divorce truth be out in front of yash. by now yash understands aarti and knows the kind of person she is. when yash comes to know of aarti's painful past i am sure he is going to be shocked that aarti had so much inside her. so much pain that she never shared and kept on trying to make him happy. he will also feel very guilty as he will realise the hurt caused to aarti by his harsh words. the fear that her unborn baby is going to be fatherless again had a big impact on aarti. hopefully yash will realise this and will let prashant know than both prashant and aayu are his children and aarti his wife, and for his family he will be there all his life, no matter what. aarti with her efforts has brought back the old happy yash. and she has taught him to love again. though he is not ready to accept but yash loves aarti. and now, its his responsibility to heal her and make her feel secure. she has seen only betrayal in love but yash has to provide her all the warmth, the care and affection aarti deserves. he has to tell her that he loves her and their kids more than anything and he'll always be there for them-she can trust him with that.

Shilpa

Edited by Shilpa.Agarwal - 06 October 2012 at 12:44am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

dot303rac08gkluvuaditiaroraNandita1970priya.smeenaagarwalralphseattlemaan-todayzstarMeaningfulcynthia32amandasookoo-Swetha-*Maleena*riddhima1kinny_ranvirnirmalac99pratimaan2012pal_maanPooja_11samrudhi.r-Mrs.MasHGc-tellymeMalika_ZL_Khantaahir004AnushaGKvillager00gcluvPuvZswathi_swaronArYa_crazyluvmaha9pickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "blast from plast- revelation time" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

villager00

IF-Sizzlerz

villager00

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shilpa.Agarwal

with arya falling for each other its high time that the divorce truth be out in front of yash. by now yash understands aarti and knows the kind of person she is. when yash comes to know of aarti's painful past i am sure he is going to be shocked that aarti had so much inside her. so much pain that she never shared and kept on trying to make him happy. he will also feel very guilty as he will realise the hurt caused to aarti by his harsh words. the fear that her unborn baby is going to be fatherless again had a big impact on aarti. hopefully yash will realise this and will let prashant know than both prashant and aayu are his children and aarti his wife, and for his family he will be there all his life, no matter what. aarti with her efforts has brought back the old happy yash. and she has taught him to love again. though he is not ready to accept but yash loves aarti. and now, its his responsibility to heal her and make her feel secure. she has seen only betrayal in love but yash has to provide her all the warmth, the care and affection aarti deserves. he has to tell her that he loves her and their kids more than anything and he'll always be there for them-she can trust him with that.

Shilpa

that was much, much needed clarification on Aarti's leaving. 

@bold
i was actually uneasy of Prashant appearing at this point but i love how you justify why he should appear. Yeah, if Aarti is gold now in Yash's eyes, if he will know everything, she will become even more priceless!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99Pooja_11Shilpa.AgarwaltellymeMalika_ZL_Khan

pal_maan

Goldie

pal_maan

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
wow, nice analysis. You are right. I just want to say to all that the way everyone tried to understand Yash in his mental trauma, the same way we need to understand her POV also. Yes, leaving home was a wrong decision, but this serial is about imperfect persons struggling to make a perfect life. Sometimes Yash was at wrong side and now its Aarti. Both at times, made wrong decisions. Now, its time for Yash to give her the support she needs same as she stood by him during his turmoil.

I am loving the track. And I really dont care about Prashant's entry, coz Yash has time and again proved that she trusts Aarti more than anything. Moreover Prashant could play a big role in reuniting our Arya. Looking forward for Monday's episode

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

meenaagarwalnirmalac99Pooja_11Shilpa.Agarwaltellymevillager00

tellyme

IF-Rockerz

tellyme

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
I think you have a very good point

Let's hope things go this way

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Shilpa.Agarwalvillager00

Pooja_11

Goldie

Pooja_11

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Its a Lovely Post by you...Loved Reading it...
U have Expressed the way i Means to say With more Logical...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shilpa.Agarwalvillager00

Shilpa.Agarwal

IF-Dazzler

Shilpa.Agarwal

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by villager00

Originally posted by Shilpa.Agarwal

Shilpa

that was much, much needed clarification on Aarti's leaving. 

@bold
i was actually uneasy of Prashant appearing at this point but i love how you justify why he should appear. Yeah, if Aarti is gold now in Yash's eyes, if he will know everything, she will become even more priceless!!!
aarti knows everything about arpita. in the same way yash should also know about prashant. and this is the best time. initially it may appear that this revelation will act as setback for arya relationship as misunderstandings may arise. but since yash understands aarti now, prashant's entry will lay the foundation of a strong trust between arya that will lead to an unbreakable relationship in future. before a confession from yash's side its important that he comes to know of the hardships and insult from society, aarti has had to face while raising ansh-and all that because of that good for nothing, loser prashant. for a divorcee and single mother, life is not easy. though all those troubled times and the miserable feeling of rejection aarti went through cannot be erased from aarti's life, the least yash can do is make aarti feel wanted, make her feel secure. 

Edited by Shilpa.Agarwal - 06 October 2012 at 1:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priya.snirmalac99villager00

Shilpa.Agarwal

IF-Dazzler

Shilpa.Agarwal

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pal_maan

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
wow, nice analysis. You are right. I just want to say to all that the way everyone tried to understand Yash in his mental trauma, the same way we need to understand her POV also. Yes, leaving home was a wrong decision, but this serial is about imperfect persons struggling to make a perfect life. Sometimes Yash was at wrong side and now its Aarti. Both at times, made wrong decisions. Now, its time for Yash to give her the support she needs same as she stood by him during his turmoil.

I am loving the track. And I really dont care about Prashant's entry, coz Yash has time and again proved that she trusts Aarti more than anything. Moreover Prashant could play a big role in reuniting our Arya. Looking forward for Monday's episode

well said. getting over a beautiful relationship like the one yash had with arpita and moving on is tough. but forgetting a bitter experience like that of aarti with prashant is scary. after facing rejection and betrayal in love, any girl will feel crushed and insecure. when aarti found herself in a similar situation again with yash, all those painful memories came back. her trauma, her confusion, fear everything is understandable. yash has to give her the love and comfort she deserves.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99

PuvZ

IF-Sizzlerz

PuvZ

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Beautifully said !! Even though i am completely hating Prashant entry.. But If it is for a good cause such as bring out the divorce truth then i dont mind.. Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.