Fan Fictions

Hues Of Love(AR)SS#2-Just a Number?! Pt4Pg30(16/8) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 34

Redrose21

Goldie

Redrose21

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
MOHABBAT AAPSE

Part-

Next day, in the afternoon

Riddhima and muskaan slumped on the floor after moving the boxes to a corner to arrange everything later. They both were too tired to work now. They both shifted from hostel to a rented flat. "I will take a shower and come muski" riddhima said standing up from the floor. "Okay Ridz, I will order pizza and take a shower in the other bathroom" riddhima nodded at her and went to her room. She went to the bathroom and stood under the shower. The cold water relaxed her. She closed her eyes and his dimple smile flashed infront of her eyes. She remembered what happened in the morning.

Riddhima parked her scooty in the parking lot and removed her helmet. She saw armaan on the other side, coming out of his stylish Mercedes and he also saw her. They smiled at each other and their eyes locked. Her heart started to beat rapidly, as he bored his eyes into hers. His eyes held something intense which she couldn't understand. He looked into her green eyes as if searching for her something. He smiled as if he found what he wanted, making his blue eyes sparkle and taking her breath away.

"Why did he look into my eyes so deep? It felt like he is searching for something. Was he really searching for something or is it just me feeling like it?" she sighed confused. Her lips curved into a wide smile thinking of his eyes. "His blue eyes are gorgeous. I never saw a pair of blue eyes as deep as his. I feel like drowning in them". The next second, her smile vanished as she thought, "But he is Armaan Mallik. We can't be together in this life. It's impossible. I should not think of my boss like this. Its wrong. I must forget him". The very second, her heart questioned her. "Can you riddhima? Can you forget him?". She didn't have the answer to this question. She opened her eyes trying to stop her heart from questioning her. She was brought out of her thoughts by muskaan's constant knocking on the door. "Come quickly ridz. Pizza is here. I am hungry" "Ten minutes muski" "Okay" muskaan said and went out of the room closing the door.

Riddhima and Muskaan ate their lunch and after relaxing for sometime, they started arranging the things. They finished by late evening and went to the terrace after taking a shower again. Riddhima just walked in the terrace lost in her thoughts. Muskaan looked at her friend and sighed. Her friend has fallen head over heels in love with Armaan Mallik.

Next day,

Armaan was in his cabin, listening to riddhima's songs with a smile on his lips, totally lost in it. He was in another world. He is listening to them again and again. There was something in her voice, which touched his soul. Being the owner of Desire Music, he had listened to lot of fresh voices. But there is something unique in hers. He didn't know she could sing so well when he saw her for the first time. There was still one song left in the album to be recorded and he wondered what kind of song it is. He decided to talk to riddhima about it now itself.

Riddhima came out of the recording studio and walked towards another block of the building where it had armaan's office. She was confused and grew nervous when she was informed armaan called her. It's been a couple of days since she came to know that her "blue eyed and dimple smile stranger" is none other than The Armaan Mallik. She decided that she will not think about him anymore and concentrate only on her album and be thoroughly professional with him. But it was really hard for her. He had stolen her heart, sleep and peace from the moment she laid her eyes on him. What she told herself to be just an attraction for him, has grown to some other level. Deep down in her heart she knows it is not just mere attraction. She was sure she is falling for him before she came to know about him. But when she came to know who he is, she is trying to stop herself from thinking about him, which she now understood, is Impossible.

Lost in her thoughts riddhima didn't know when she reached his office. Taking a deep breath, she knocked the door. "Come in" she heard his soothing voice and entered inside. Her heart skipped a beat as she looked at him. He wore a formal black suit and was sitting on his plush leather chair working on his laptop. Armaan felt her eyes on him and knew she was staring at him. His lips formed in to a small breath taking smile displaying his cute dimples, making her breath stop. "Good evening Riddhima. Take a seat. Why are you standing?" he said, his eyes still on the computer screen. She came out of her trance and mentally kicked herself for staring at him like that. "Good evening Sir" she said and sat on the leather chair opposite him.

Armaan looked at her diverting his eyes from the computer screen, frowning. "I told you don't call me sir. Call me Armaan. You make me feel like I am an old man or something. Come on yaar, I am just two-three years elder than you" he said in a complaining tone. She smiled looking at his cute expressions and said, "You are my boss and it doesn't look good if I call you by your name" "Oh please riddhima. Don't think that way and you are calling me by name. Its final. Okay?" he said in a mix of ordering and friendly tone. She thought for a few seconds and nodded saying "Yes". "That's good. Coming to the point why I called you here, I listened to your songs. And it was just Brilliant. You have a magical voice. Your album will be a huge hit and I will make sure it is promoted in the best way". "Thank you si.." he glared at her as she was going to say "sir". "I mean..Thank you Armaan". "You are welcome Riddhima. Can you add another song in the album? Like..kind of a little sad love song? I think your voice will be perfect for one. I want a kind of little sad romantic song, like expressing, confessing your love" he said looking into her eyes. She felt like he was trying to read her thoughts through her yes. He looked so deep into her eyes searching for something, that it shook her soul. She looked back into his eyes and before she could read his eyes, he broke their eyelock. "Okay sir..i mean armaan. Can you give me a day time?"  "Of course riddhima. I will be waiting to listen to your song" he said looking into her green eyes again. She nodded and asked him "Can I go now?" "Yeah" he said and she stood up to go saying bye to him. He too stood up with her and said "Don't say bye so soon riddhima. We both have a long way to go together" he said looking at her. He saw her expression changing to confused and said "I mean, I am going to the recording studio too. Let's go together" he said and walked towards the door. She followed him and he opened the door for her smiling wide at her, making her heart skip a beat, again.  

Armaan walked with riddhima towards the recording studio, which is in another block of the building. Riddhima excused and asked him to go and she will come, as she got a call from muskaan. On his way, everyone looked at him surprised and whispered to themselves. "What happened to armaan sir? I am seeing him in this block second time in two days?" a guy whispered. "Second time?" a girl whispered back to him more surprised. "Yeah. I saw him last evening here for the first time ever. He never goes to the recording theatre" "Who is recording now?" "Riddhima Gupta. She has an excellent voice and is very nice person to talk with too" they kept talking like this and went from there.

Everyone in the studio greeted him with surprise as they saw him entering. Armaan greeted them back chuckling at their shocked expressions. "Close your mouth Rahul" armaan said laughing and closing his friend's mouth. "Am I dreaming? Armaan Mallik in the recording studio???" Rahul said shocked not able to believe armaan is there. "Yes my friend. Armaan Mallik is here" and sat beside him looking around. "What made you come here armaan?" Rahul asked him still in shock. "Woh.." before he could say anything, he saw riddhima coming in and stared at her. 

Riddhima smiled at Armaan and Rahul. "Can i go now rahul?" she asked him. "Yea. See you tomorrow riddhima. Bye" "Bye rahul" "Bye friends" she said to the musicians there. They smiled at her saying bye to her.  Armaan smiled seeing this. She took her bag and almost ran out of there. She stood in the corridor with her hand on her chest, heaving a sigh of relief. "Riddhima" he called her from behind her. She was startled when she heard his voice. She turned and looked at him, her heart beating rapidly. "Are you okay? Why are you shivering like this?" he asked her worriedly. "I am fine" she said in a low voice. "Sorry for scaring you. I didn't mean to. I am sorry" "No no. Its okay". He looked at her and said "Okay. But why did you got scared? Its just me" "That is the reason I am shivering. It is YOU" she thought in her heart. "I think you didn't accept me as your friend yet" he said in a low voice. She looked at him surprised and asked "What?" "Because you said bye to everyone there. But you didn't say it to me" he said, disappointment clearly visible in his voice. She looked at him stunned and thought, "Armaan Mallik, the owner of Desire Music, came behind me just because i didn't say bye to him???".  He clicked his fingers before her eyes bringing her out of her thoughts.

Armaan forwarded his hand to her asking "Friends?" with a smile. Thinking for a moment, she smiled at him and keeping her hand on his, she said, "Friends". "So my new friend, will you come with me for some delicious ice cream?" he asked her. "I am sorry si..i mean armaan. My friend is waiting for me. I need to go. I can't come today. I am sorry" "Oh..okay. Than.." her phone rang before he could speak further. "Excuse me" she said and answered the call. "Hello muski, I just came out of the studio. I will be there in half an hour" she said on the phone. Muskaan said something on the other side and she said, "Okay muski. I will come after a couple of hours. Bye" and ended the call. "What happened? Your friend asked you to come after a couple of hours?" he asked her. "Yes. She is attending an emergency case. And she can't come now" she said. "Your friend is a doctor?" "Yes" "That's good. So now that you have free time, will you come with me?" he asked her with his fingers crossed on his back. "Alone with armaan? should I go? or should I avoid him?
" she thought. He looked at her face changing expressions and smiled. She thought to say "no" listening to her brain and opened her mouth. Instead she said "yes" listening to her heart. He smiled wide showing his dimples to full depth.

They went to the parking area together and she went towards the two wheelers parking area. Armaan saw this and asked her, "Where are you going?" "To take my scooty" "You can come in my car" "No armaan. I will come in my scooty. Just tell me where should I come" he thought for a few seconds and said "the ice cream parlour near the beach" and she nodded. "See you there" she said and walked towards her scooty. Armaan smiled thinking something in his heart, looking at her retreating back.

Riddhima reached the place and parked her scooty. She searched armaan and found him standing near a red bike. He was not in his formals now. He wore denims and black shirt, the top two buttons of his shirt open which showed his chest a little & his tattoos visible in his arms, looking Breathtakingly Handsome. He smiled at her confused expressions and walked towards her. "Why do you look so confused?" he asked her. She thought to ask him why he was wearing casuals & why he came here in a bike, but then thought she does not have the right to ask him that & its his wish what he does. "Nothing" she said smiling at him. "Shall we go" he asked and she said "yes". They entered in and sat in a two seater table. The waiter came and took their orders. There was silence between them. Riddhima didn't know what to talk to him. She was too nervous. Her heart was beating rapidly. She was sitting with the man of her dreams, the man who stole her heart in first sight. Whereas armaan was looking at her with a smile. He smiled seeing her fidgeting with her fingers. The song which was playing in there, changed to "Taal se Taal Mila". They looked at each other and were lost in each other's eyes. The song suited them perfectly. The world ceased to exist for them. They were so lost in each other's eyes and the song. Automatically riddhima started singing the song within herself, which was not audible at all to armaan. But he felt she was singing the song in her heart looking into her green eyes. As the male lyrics started, riddhima's lips curved into a shy smile. She felt he was singing the song in his heart. They didn't know when the song finished. Their eyelock was broken when she heard the waiter calling them. Armaan looked at the waiter frustrated. His frustration flew away the next moment as he saw riddhima lowering her lids and her red cheeks. He smiled wide and they ate the icecream quietly, not uttering a single word. Riddhima did not dare to look up at him and kept her lids lowered. She felt his constant gaze on her and it only increased the speed of her heart beat. They came out with an awkward silence. "Thanks for coming riddhima. I had a Wonderful time" armaan said which was only audible to her. For the first time after their eyelock, she looked up at him. He smiled seeing her confused expression. "I know what you are thinking riddhima. Yes, we didn't talk anything. But the silence between us was serene. I Love the silence which spoke a lot" he said looking into her eyes. She stared into his blue eyes which held something intense, the same emotion which she saw in his eyes few minutes ago. Her heart screamed it is the same thing which she is thinking it is. But her mind denied it asking her "How is it possible?". She looked away from him whispering "Thank You. B..bye" to him and walked towards her scooty. Armaan grinned. She started her scooty sitting on it and looked at armaan. He smiled his full smile showing his deep dimples, making her heart skip beats. She smiled at him and he stood there looking at her till she disappeared from his sight.

Armaan and riddhima both were lost in the thoughts of each other and the evening they spent with each other without words. Riddhima was confused with armaan's behaviour and gestures. In their eyelock, she saw many emotions in them. His blue eyes are so deep like ocean. During the male lyrics of the song, she felt as if he was singing the song in her ears. There was something Very Intense in his eyes. "Is it love?" she questioned herself and her heart said it is something more than love. The happiness she found in his eyes and his heartfelt smile made her feel he had found something which he was searching for from a long time. But her mind denied itasking her the same question again, "How is it possible? How can she read his eyes and tell what is in his heart?". She was again caught between the battle between her heart and mind. But she was Happy. She was more than Happy. The smile never left her lips even when she was fighting with her mind. Muskaan who was looking at her friend from the past two hours spoke up at last. "Kya hua ridz? Why are you smiling so much? And why are you blushing? Your face is glowing as if you went on a date with your Blue Eyes & Dimple Smile Armaan Mallik" she said teasingly. Riddhima's cheeks turned crimson hearing her friend and she nodded her head slightly. "Oh My god!!! Did you really go on a date with him??" muskaan asked shocked. "Its Not a date muski. We just went to a restaurant and ate ice cream and.." "Any you both talked. Hai na?" "No muski. We didn't talk. Actually..when we were in the restaurant, the song "taal se taal mila" was played there and we were lost in each other's eyes. We both were silent. But that silence feels as if we talked much more than words muski. His blue eyes are so deep like ocean and are mysterious too. I feel he is hiding something from me. I don't know why muski..but I feel we have a deep bond when I look into his eyes" she said her heart to her friend. "hmm..so there is something more which we don't know. Don't worry. You will find it out soon. Now go and freshen up. Have your dinner and write the songs" she said hugging her friend. "I hope so muski" she said hugging her back smilingly. Armaan was smiling all night remembering the millionth time he saw riddhima for the first time and everything about her. He listened to her songs again and again and at last slept in the early morning with a Smile. He was very curious to know the new song she will give to him the next day. Riddhima somehow silenced her heart and mind and wrote two songs. She read both the songs and decided to keep one with herself and show the other one to armaan the next day and slept talking with muskaan.

Next morning,

Muskaan turned on the CD player and the doorbell rang. She opened the door and saw a Handsome man standing with a smile. "Is this Miss.Riddhima Gupta's flat?" the man asked. "Yes it is. May I know who you are?" "I am Armaan Mallik". Muskaan was shocked hearing him. She looked at him closely and asked "Armaan Mallik? You mean Desire Music.." "Yes. Its me". "I am Dr.Muskaan Chadda. Riddhima's friend" "I know. Riddhima had told me about you. Nice to meet you Muskaan" he said and they shook hands smiling. "Come in" she welcomed him in and he walked in. The song on the CD which muskaan inserted in the player started to play filling with the flat with riddhima's humming, making armaan smile wide. Muskaan took the remote to pause the song. "No, don't stop it. Let it be" armaan said stopping muskaan. She nodded and kept the remote aside. "Please sit. Riddhima is in her room. I will call her" muskaan said and armaan nodded at her. She knocked on her room door but riddhima didn't respond. She understood riddhima must be in the shower. "Riddhima is in the shower. Can you wait for few minutes?" muskaan asked him. "Of course" he said smiling as he listened to the song. "I will be right back" muskaan said and disappeared in the kitchen. The song which was playing in the cd player was written and sung by riddhima thinking of him. It is in her first album. This was the first song she recorded and rahul had sung the song with her. It is armaan's most favourite song in the album. He could feel her singing the song from her heart the very first time he listened to it.
mmm hmm mhmm mm

Woh kaun hai
Woh kahaan hai
Jise dhoondhti hai nigahein

[Female]

Woh kaun hai

[Male]

Hawa sun hawa, usey chhuke aa
Usey chhuke aa ja zara
Usey chhuke aa ja zara ho
Kahaan hai woh itna bataa

[Female]

Usey chhuke aa ja zara haaa

[Male]
Kaun hai yaad jo har pal aaye
Yaad woh aaye toh aa ke na jaaye

[Female]

Kaun hai yaad jo har pal aaye
Yaad woh aaye toh aa ke na jaaye

[Male]

Raaz ye dil ab kisko bataaye
Saamne hai woh nazar na aaye

[Female]

Mujhko kiski, aahato ne, hai chhuaa
Kaun hai woh ae Hawa tu ye bataa

[Female]
Hawa sun hawa usey chhuke aa
Usey chhuke aa ja zara haaa
Kahaa hai woh itna bataa

[Female]
Meri sadaayein tujhko bulaaye
Saamne aa ja o, aa ja re, aa ja re

[Male]

Meri sadaayein tujhko bulaaye
Saamane aa ja o, aa ja re, aa ja re

[Female]

Meri ye baahein tujhko pukaare
Aa ja re, aa ja re, aa ja re, aa ja re, aa ja re

[Male]

Meri ye baahein tujhko pukaare
Aa ja re, aa ja re, aa ho

Kahaa hai woh itna bataa

Woh kaun hai

[Female]
Tujhse milungi to tujhse kahungi
Tere bina mai reh na sakungi

[male]

Tujhse milunga to tujhse kahunga
Tere bina mai reh na sakunga

[Female]

Chhodo udaasi kyu aankhe nam hai
Gaur se dekho to nazar-e-karam hai

[Male]

Mujhke ko kiski, aahato ne, hai chhuaa ho
Kaun hai woh, ae hawa tu ye bataa ho

Woh kaun hai

Woh kahaan hai
Jise dhoondthi hai nigaahein

Muskaan had put the song in repeat it played again. Riddhima came out of her room drying her hair with a towel calling, "Muskii..You read the lyrics which I wrote last night? Is it okay? Should I give it to armaan?". Armaan was mesmerized looking at her. She was so Beautiful. Without no makeup at all, she looked stunning in a black leggings and baby pink mid-thigh length top. Her hair was dripping wet. She sang along with the song feeling and meaning every word "Tujhse milungi toh tujhse kahungi, Tere bina mai reh na sakungi" she sang and her mouth left opened seeing armaan sitting in the couch looking at her with a big smile. Armaan stood up from the couch and walked towards her. She thought she was hallucinating, but realized she was wrong when she felt his finger on her chin closing her mouth. His touch sent jolts of shivers down her spine. She closed her eyes for a moment feeling his touch. She opened her eyes in few seconds realizing what was happening. She stepped back stumbling. She looked down tucking her hair behind her ear with a shy smile. He smiled seeing her pink cheeks. "Good Morning riddhima" he said breaking the silence. "God Morning armaan" she said looking up at him. "Are you in love riddhima?" he asked her suddenly shocking her. Muskaan came out of the kitchen with a tray in her hands which had three coffee cups in it. She heard what armaan asked riddhima and spoke for her friend. "What makes you think so Mr.Mallik?" muskaan asked him forwarding the tray to him. He took a cup from it saying, "Call me Armaan. Not Mr.Mallik..please. And the answer to your question..I feel riddhma had written and sung the song deep from her heart and it is for someone Very Special. That's why I asked if she is in love" he said and sipped the coffee, looking at riddhima who was still in the shock of his presence and his question. Muskaan nudged her friend whispering her to answer armaan. "No armaan. It is not like that. I am no..not in lo..love" she said looking at him and armaan nodded at her with a meaningful mysterious smile. Riddhima went to her room and kept the towel. She clipped her hair and came out taking a deep breath.

Riddhima and muskaan sat across him with the coffee cups in their hands. "Aap yahaan..?" riddhima asked him. "I am sorry for disturbing you two in the morning. Actually I am curious to read the lyrics and listen to the song from your voice riddhima. That's why I came here. Did you write the song?" he asked smiling at her. "You didn't disturb us" muskaan said smiling at armaan, who smiled back at her.  "Haan. The song is ready" riddhima said looking at muskaan who nodded at her conveying to her friend that she had read the lyrics and it is good. Riddhima went to her room and came out with her songs diary. She looked at him as he read the lyrics with blank face. When he looked up at her finishing reading, he showed thumbs up to her smiling wide at her. She smiled back at him, which took armaan's breath away. Their eyes locked. Muskaan who was watching their every move, smiled understandingly and didn't disturb them at all. Their eyelock was disturbed by armaan's phone ringing. He cut the call and looked at riddhima. "The song is Amazing riddhima. I Love it" he said smiling at her meaningfully. "It was nice meeting you Muskaan". "Same here armaan" muskaan said with a big smile. He smiled at her and looked at riddhima. "I gotta go now. See you in the studio riddhima" he said standing from the couch and walking towards her. She stood up and for a moment, she felt he was going to hug her seeing him come close to her and stepped back. As if understanding her hesitance, he shook hands with her making her shiver. He went out smiling at her and she smiled back at him leading him till the door.

Finally!!!  1st installment posted Smile

I know..i know..i am Extreeemelyyy Late in updating this SS

I AM VERY VERY VERY SORRYYY Embarrassed Embarrassed

THANKS A LOTTT to Each & Everyone for Liking and Commenting on the first part. It means a Lot to me. Thank You All Big smile

Will try to complete the part soon.

Will send PMs after completing the part.

T
hose who are not added in my PM account yet, add this
RR21_PMaccount in your buddy list to get PMs.

EDITED

Finally!!!Part Completed

REALLY VERY SORRY FOR THE LATE Embarrassed

PMs later

THANK YOU for being patient for the update,
reading & commenting on the 1st installment 
Hug

Hope u guys like this part :)

Love & Regards

Madura

Edited by Redrose21 - 13 February 2013 at 6:32am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19peachgirldreamygirl_95cuteshikhakunabzsasyaBS999aar123-AK-Jinal3patelSiya6490sakshiksgRarepearlKaJen_addictionpriyankidesirblessed4sweetnanduJiahKaJenpinky.paddaawesomeHR-DMG4lifeteja0102..--Shukti--AR_LOVERAMMY12jiyaa_mteenorchidEthereal-Pathcrazyskysweetdesireexhalelove.sjain

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hues Of Love(AR)SS#2-Just a Number?! Pt4Pg30(16/8) (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sjain

IF-Addictz

sjain

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
^ kab update karing?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Redrose21

Redrose21

Goldie

Redrose21

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
^ updated Mahua :D

sjain

sjain

IF-Addictz

sjain

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Yup saw it
2nd installment please

Redrose21

Redrose21

Goldie

Redrose21

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sjain

Yup saw it
2nd installment please

I will complete it soon Mahua Smile
Hope u will comment on this & also the other stories soon Embarrassed

sjain

sjain

IF-Addictz

sjain

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Redrose21

Originally posted by sjain

Yup saw it
2nd installment please

I will complete it soon Mahua Smile
Hope u will comment on this & also the other stories soon Embarrassed

Yes I will comment once you will complete this chapter & I haven't read ye dil kya kare till now so when will read will comment

Redrose21

sweetnandu

IF-Dazzler

sweetnandu

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
lovely update..

Redrose21

exhalelove.

IF-Stunnerz

exhalelove.