Posted: 11 years ago
Lol!! Looove you Fatima!! Hahaha, love adi style!! ;)
Originally posted by sharna2k6

POOOJA! Whenever I see your name on my post I go YAYAYAYAY!! 😆 I absolutely LOVE discussing with you and you get everything I'm trying to say and I get all that you're trying to say! You absolutely MUST come back to comment tomorrow or whenever you have time because there are loadsss I need to discuss with you too! I have your number now, I WILL spam you into coming back on here 😆😉

LOL, I know what you mean, I'm STILL doing my uni assignments, I'm finally going to start the one that's due TOMORROW (eeek!) but first must reply to your post! 😃

That dupatta scene was just done so beautifully.. It was simple but so classy.. and the red dupatta.. it was gorgeous. The expression Adi had when he first saw her.. it spoke a million words. Ahh, I can still just imagine it in my head.. he's talking on the phone and he turns around and LITERALLY speechless! She DID look so beautiful with it, and the way he put it on her.. he claims he doesnt know anything about females but maan he sure knows how to charm them. Can you imagine what will happen if he actually learns? I love a man that knows how to work a dupatta 😉😉 hehehe.

Omg Pooja.. If he ever said he loved me I will surely fall over. LOL, just like his frappes and pizza hahaha. Even I like frappes!

Friendship really is the best relationship out there and falling in love with your best friend? There's nothing like it! Or so I assume.. hahaha. Its the start of their friendship, it needs to become strong so that can evolve. And in between that we get beautiful PaYa scenes.. whats there to complain about?!

LOL, that reminds me, about love novels.. have you all heard of the series "50 shades of Grey?" I dunno how big it is in UK but its huge in America.. I hope you have heard of it. Adi needs to read THAT to get lessons FOR pankuri.. for the future.. 😉

AH! I love the informal, "TU's he uses towards her!! THE CUTEST! And of course the sirf tere liye.. Sirf tere liye mein yeh kar rahi hoon.. teri liye mein shaadi kar rahi hoon, teri liye Latika ko propose kar rahi hoon.. teri liye suuhag raat mana rahi hoon.. 😉

yeah i had to remove my quote, because this is turning into a long essay already! 
I wish writing essays related to business was this easy! 
anyways going off track there. I can't help it. we have discovered i talk a lot of rubbish most of the time haha. 
of course we understand eachother, we're practically the same! I love it when i come to the forum, and i see your posts! I'm like YAYAYAY! ðŸ˜‰ 
you posts are so full of enthusiasm and energy! I can feel the excitement in every sentence.  

That red duptta was meant for pankhuri only! It has her name written on it, she looked like a bride. Adi's bride. ðŸ˜³  Haww, i'm off to their lala land.  
Yes he is the natural charmer, he doesn't even have to work hard to impress. Just one look from his killer eyes is more than enough! 
haha I wonder what will happen to us when he actually starts being fully romantic with pankhuri? We know how romantic he can get, I absolutely cannot wait !
babe, i will make sure you get a man who knows how to work the duptta! ðŸ˜‰ don't you worry! 

If you fall over hearing he loves you, would would happen if he proposes youu!? 🤢 * oo an idea came into my mind while talking about adi proposing you.. hmm ðŸ˜‰ * 
I likes frappe too! ðŸ˜› 

I don't really know if best friends can actually fall in love.. i've never experienced anything as such.. but it is easier to become best friends once married.. it helps a lot i think. Whats the difference between friendship in love and love in friendship? (not making any sense right?) I don't know much about this friendship and love topic but this one quote is awesome - "Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you I had no control over. " 

I havent' read that but yes i have heard about it! You know what yeah, every time i planned to go buy the book or search in the library, there was always something that prevented me from reading the book. but now that you bring it up again, i may have a read on it ðŸ˜‰ haha but its a MUST READ essential for ADI. Do you think i should tweet nakuul saying that "adi needs to read 50 shades of grey" what would his reaction be?!/ ðŸ˜² 

I know right, I love the fact he calls her TU. it sounds so cutee! everyone else in the forum thought that by calling pankhu TU.. it degraded the respect.. but i don't think so. I think it's moved up a level of their friendship. They are so comfortable with eachother. ðŸ˜³

so.. what other scenes did you like?! 

Originally posted by Poojaa_P

yeah i had to remove my quote, because this is turning into a long essay already! LOL, I love essays! Only when it's about Adi though!
I wish writing essays related to business was this easy!  Omg I know! That paper I had to write this weekend? It was about 3 1/2 pages and took me two days to write!!! An essay with Adi over two days, between you and me will be a good 20 pages easily. If only everything else in life were this easy 😆😃
anyways going off track there. I can't help it. we have discovered i talk a lot of rubbish most of the time haha. Haha, It's okay, we all get off track.. some have more besharam off track mind while others just ramble.. 😉
of course we understand eachother, we're practically the same! I love it when i come to the forum, and i see your posts! I'm like YAYAYAY! ðŸ˜‰ 
you posts are so full of enthusiasm and energy! I can feel the excitement in every sentence. hahaha, I'm glad you love my enthusiasm.. I'm the ever optimistc when it comes to Nakuul and PKDH. But you should see me when I'm on campus with school work.. it's like the complete opposite 😆 I reeeally need to be working on my readings and assignments buttt I reaally wanted to comment back first. I still have to respond to your other reply to my post but I wanted to reply to this quickly!

That red duptta was meant for pankhuri only! It has her name written on it, she looked like a bride. Adi's bride. ðŸ˜³  Haww, i'm off to their lala land.  Ahhh.. That scene.. it was just too perfect. You said it correctly! She was his bride, and will be only his bride. The way he put the dupatta on her.. It was just mesmerizing  What I loved though, was the scene afterwards too! I cracked up! Avantika comes in and first thing she does is pick up the red Dupata ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† If she only knew that Panku had picked that one too, and infact wore it! TWICE once by Adi himself ðŸ˜† She'd have a heart attack! And the way Adi sneaked in a thumbs up! 😳 
Yes he is the natural charmer, he doesn't even have to work hard to impress. Just one look from his killer eyes is more than enough! I could drown in those blue eyes foreverrr. My mom was just teasing me earlier. I was complaining about how tired I was and she goes watch todays episode of PKDH, Adi's eyes will wake you up! 😆 I'm making my mom save the episodes again. Wanna save them with me and we'll catch up on the weeknd and discuss again?!
haha I wonder what will happen to us when he actually starts being fully romantic with pankhuri? We know how romantic he can get, I absolutely cannot wait ! Oh goddd, if he ever learns to be full romantic, I will die on Pankuris behalf. I will surely faint. Still waiting for him to use the word Jaan. Just thinking of Nakuul using it, imagining him say it is giving me goosebumps! Imagine him slowly coming over.. leaning over, grazing your ears lightly with his fingers then whispering "Teach me what you learned in 50 shades.. tonight.. Jaan"

Theres the second part to your OS for ya! 😉😉
babe, i will make sure you get a man who knows how to work the duptta! ðŸ˜‰ don't you worry! God, sad thing is, even if you ever do manage to find someone that can work the dupatta, it STILL WONT BE LIKE ADI! I WANT NAKUUL! And I mean WANT! 🤬

If you fall over hearing he loves you, would would happen if he proposes youu!? 🤢 * oo an idea came into my mind while talking about adi proposing you.. hmm ðŸ˜‰ * 
I likes frappe too! ðŸ˜› LOOL! Whaaat idea did you get?? Are you going to get him to propose to me on my birthday?! Its less than a month away! We'll be in the same age group! So it's completely possibleee! 😃😆 OH! I had Pizza today for dinner.. and thought of Adi! His fav! 😳

I don't really know if best friends can actually fall in love.. i've never experienced anything as such.. but it is easier to become best friends once married.. it helps a lot i think. Whats the difference between friendship in love and love in friendship? (not making any sense right?) I don't know much about this friendship and love topic but this one quote is awesome - "Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you I had no control over. " AAHHH OMG THAT LINEEE. Adi BETTER use that for PAnkuri!!!

I have not had any experience with it either... but for some reason I dunno why I'm in love with the idea of falling in love with your best friend 😆😳 I'm such a hopeless romantic sometimes hahaha 😳

I havent' read that but yes i have heard about it! You know what yeah, every time i planned to go buy the book or search in the library, there was always something that prevented me from reading the book. but now that you bring it up again, i may have a read on it ðŸ˜‰ haha but its a MUST READ essential for ADI. Do you think i should tweet nakuul saying that "adi needs to read 50 shades of grey" what would his reaction be?!/ ðŸ˜² HAHA, ITS A SIGN!! Pooja, you cannot read that book!! You are far too young and innocent.. LOL.

Seriously.. We should read it together.. I have it, my friend let me borrow it, but I have not yet read it. OMG.. I dunno if its over there in India but if it is then LOL his reaction "W*F?!?!" His gorgeous eyes wide opened and maybe blushing ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜³ and if he hasn't heard of it he'll be like uhh.. Grey? But it's such a dull color.. and 50 shades of it?? Borrringgg. 

I know right, I love the fact he calls her TU. it sounds so cutee! everyone else in the forum thought that by calling pankhu TU.. it degraded the respect.. but i don't think so. I think it's moved up a level of their friendship. They are so comfortable with eachother. ðŸ˜³ YES! You are completely correct! It brought their friendship to the next level. They went from good friends, to best friends that he cannot do anything without.. literally apparently! He cant stay away from her now.. He needs his best friend! I loveee it. I just love how authoratitve he is towards her. He's like yeah.. she's my best friend.. MY best friend.. so I have the RIGHT on her.. You gots a problem?? I just looove his suave attitudee... sooo sexxy!

so.. what other scenes did you like?! 
Ahhh, what other scenes did I like.. Hmm.. I loved every scene of course! But some of the ones in particular were when he first starts calling her TU and Panku is like Tu? And he explains it to her, and his thoughts on friendship.. It was a golden moment for them. I'm surprised there weren't more posts about that scene! 😕 And then after wards, their dance!!! THAT DANCE!! It was just sooo amazingg! The way he spins her and spins her.. beautiful! Latika shooting daggers and them and Shivam too coming and standing all awkward and Adi's just like yeah I was dancing with my best friend, we're hot I know.. so what?

And then the other dance with them at the rehersal in front of everyone! The one him and Latiika were suppose to do.. I loved that one because she just took over Latika's spot so casually and cooly, and everyone was watching with tht knowing glint in their eyes.. I loved that. I love how everyone senses Adi's feelings but he's just so clueless like Lalalala.. my best friend I cannot live without, will propose to her to practice before I do anything else, will take her opinion do anything to make her smile lalalalala we're JUST best friends...

Hmm.. I can't think of what else.. What about you?!