Posted: 11 years ago
Before you guys come at me with daggers lemmi explain myself..

FIRST OFF.. OMG! I finally almost caught up with all the episodes I've been saving.. just finished the episode with the magical scene of the red dupatta that Adi puts on her and just gazes at her so beautifully Haaainn.. Kash he would look at me like that.. I had butterflies 😆😳

I would LOVE to discuss all my thoughts but unfortunately its been a while since those episodes but if you all would still like to discuss, pleaase let me know 😃 I have too much to say about them 😆

But what I wanted to say is that right now from all that I've seen, I'm glad Adi's not in love right now. HE doesn't believe in love and right now he has all negative associations with love and relationships/marriage. He values friendship the most. He said it himself. Its the most stable relationship that will last, and who does he have that with?! PANKU! He feels something for her, but he cannot even imagine its love, because for him, love is evil, doesnt exist.. So this beautiful feeling for her, it cannot be love.. Just strong, immense frienship.. which for him is love which he doesnt know it.. so we're going on the right track guys! No worriesss 😃

I've been up for almost 22 hours now, with only LOTS of coffee and 4 hours of nonstop NaSha.. I'm exhilarated ðŸ˜ƒ Buuut, I should probably trying going to bed.. ðŸ˜•

One more thing.. LOVE LOVE the way he says TU to her.. so authoritative towards her.. love it.

Pleaaase share your thoughts! 😃 Okay.. too much energy.. Sharna needs to calm down now..  
Edited by sharna2k6 - 11 years ago
No one wanted to share my enthusiasm with me.. ? ðŸ˜­
AWWWRIGHT!!!! Finally you've caught up. ... thank heavens. 
 I understand Adi's point of view of love and all but it's still a lil baffling that he is THAT innocent. Usually the ones who are like Adi has other vices. He has none...no drinking...no drugs...no women!?!  They did show that he DRUMS to drown his sorrows (which is a 10 yr old's coping mechanism). And there is some indication that he will be drunk sometime in future...which I am very happy about :))))  

Hope you see the rest of the episodes soon. 
Sab
Originally posted by shesherkobita

AWWWRIGHT!!!! Finally you've caught up. ... thank heavens. 
 I understand Adi's point of view of love and all but it's still a lil baffling that he is THAT innocent. Usually the ones who are like Adi has other vices. He has none...no drinking...no drugs...no women!?!  They did show that he DRUMS to drown his sorrows (which is a 10 yr old's coping mechanism). And there is some indication that he will be drunk sometime in future...which I am very happy about :))))  

Hope you see the rest of the episodes soon. 
Sab

Sabrina! 🤗 Missed discussing with you 😳

Haha yes, my mom and I stayed up til about 1 catching up on most of the episodes. I was seriously in a Nakuul rush afterwards 😆

That is interesting, now that I think about it, but I like that about him. His character is shown to be genuinely good hearted and pure. That is rare for a guy. Only thing that makes him appear a little arrogant is that he'll say what he thinks without filtering. He doesn't care what others think. He'll do and say as he pleases and what is right. I love that about it. But I'll admit, it will be damn interesting to see him drunk 😆😉 What indication is there that he'll be shown drunk sometime in the future?! Did I miss something? That would be awesome! 😃 Hope that happens!

Adi drunk is in one of the spoilers. don't know if it's going to come true or not. lots of rumors about future episodes...guess we'll have to wait & see. 

Adi drunk is in one of the spoilers. don't know if it's going to come true or not. lots of rumors about future episodes...guess we'll have to wait & see. 

This is one rumor I want coming true!

Maybe Adi will get frustrated with Latika and the engagement even though he doesn't care for her, and he will take Pankuri to a party/bar/disco whatever again and he'll get drunk and be super affectionate towards her!

Better yet.. Pankuri drunk WITH Adi.. I would LOVE to see that.. it would be hilarious!
Sorry to burst your happy bubble. The rumor mill says he gets drunk bcos his parents finally tries to get divorce! he ditches Latika...gets drunk infront of the Guptas who had come to Mumbai...
Originally posted by sharna2k6

No one wanted to share my enthusiasm with me.. ? ðŸ˜­

its too long yaar...😆

Sorry to burst your happy bubble. The rumor mill says he gets drunk bcos his parents finally tries to get divorce! he ditches Latika...gets drunk infront of the Guptas who had come to Mumbai...

Ooo! Interesting!!!! I cannot wait for that.. Adi drunk.. SEXYY hahahaha
Originally posted by sukhi...

its too long yaar...😆

Awww 😭 hahaha, I need to work on shortening my posts now huh?