Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Before you guys come at me with daggers lemmi explain myself..

FIRST OFF.. OMG! I finally almost caught up with all the episodes I've been saving.. just finished the episode with the magical scene of the red dupatta that Adi puts on her and just gazes at her so beautifully Day Dreaming Haaainn.. Kash he would look at me like that.. I had butterflies LOLEmbarrassed

I would LOVE to discuss all my thoughts but unfortunately its been a while since those episodes but if you all would still like to discuss, pleaase let me know Big smile I have too much to say about them LOL

But what I wanted to say is that right now from all that I've seen, I'm glad Adi's not in love right now. HE doesn't believe in love and right now he has all negative associations with love and relationships/marriage. Ouch He values friendship the most. He said it himself. Its the most stable relationship that will last, and who does he have that with?! PANKU! He feels something for her, but he cannot even imagine its love, because for him, love is evil, doesnt exist.. So this beautiful feeling for her, it cannot be love.. Just strong, immense frienship.. which for him is love which he doesnt know it.. so we're going on the right track guys! No worriesss Big smile

I've been up for almost 22 hours now, with only LOTS of coffee and 4 hours of nonstop NaSha.. I'm exhilarated Big smile Buuut, I should probably trying going to bed.. Confused

One more thing.. LOVE LOVE the way he says TU to her.. so authoritative towards her.. love it.

Pleaaase share your thoughts! Big smile Okay.. too much energy.. Sharna needs to calm down now..  

Edited by sharna2k6 - 06 October 2012 at 12:51am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sajinifabypiyualkasudi_4m_kolpayalibmVarsha-01Poojaa_Pf.s.msukhi...EkSapnoKiPariOhmyjerryworld

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Glad Adi Isn't in Love Yet.." in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
No one wanted to share my enthusiasm with me.. ? Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmsukhi...EkSapnoKiPari

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
AWWWRIGHT!!!! Finally you've caught up. ... thank heavens. 
 I understand Adi's point of view of love and all but it's still a lil baffling that he is THAT innocent. Usually the ones who are like Adi has other vices. He has none...no drinking...no drugs...no women!?!  They did show that he DRUMS to drown his sorrows (which is a 10 yr old's coping mechanism). And there is some indication that he will be drunk sometime in future...which I am very happy about :))))  

Hope you see the rest of the episodes soon. 
Sab

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sajinifaby-Amri-f.s.msukhi...EkSapnoKiPari

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shesherkobita

AWWWRIGHT!!!! Finally you've caught up. ... thank heavens. 
 I understand Adi's point of view of love and all but it's still a lil baffling that he is THAT innocent. Usually the ones who are like Adi has other vices. He has none...no drinking...no drugs...no women!?!  They did show that he DRUMS to drown his sorrows (which is a 10 yr old's coping mechanism). And there is some indication that he will be drunk sometime in future...which I am very happy about :))))  

Hope you see the rest of the episodes soon. 
Sab

Sabrina! Hug Missed discussing with you Embarrassed

Haha yes, my mom and I stayed up til about 1 catching up on most of the episodes. I was seriously in a Nakuul rush afterwards LOL

That is interesting, now that I think about it, but I like that about him. His character is shown to be genuinely good hearted and pure. That is rare for a guy. Only thing that makes him appear a little arrogant is that he'll say what he thinks without filtering. He doesn't care what others think. He'll do and say as he pleases and what is right. I love that about it. But I'll admit, it will be damn interesting to see him drunk LOLWink What indication is there that he'll be shown drunk sometime in the future?! Did I miss something? That would be awesome! Big smile Hope that happens!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sajinifabyshesherkobitapayalibmf.s.msukhi...EkSapnoKiPari

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Adi drunk is in one of the spoilers. don't know if it's going to come true or not. lots of rumors about future episodes...guess we'll have to wait & see. 

sajinifabypayalibmf.s.msukhi...EkSapnoKiPari

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shesherkobita

Adi drunk is in one of the spoilers. don't know if it's going to come true or not. lots of rumors about future episodes...guess we'll have to wait & see. 

This is one rumor I want coming true!

Maybe Adi will get frustrated with Latika and the engagement even though he doesn't care for her, and he will take Pankuri to a party/bar/disco whatever again and he'll get drunk and be super affectionate towards her!

Better yet.. Pankuri drunk WITH Adi.. I would LOVE to see that.. it would be hilarious!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sajinifabyshesherkobitapayalibmf.s.msukhi...EkSapnoKiPari

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Sorry to burst your happy bubble. The rumor mill says he gets drunk bcos his parents finally tries to get divorce! he ditches Latika...gets drunk infront of the Guptas who had come to Mumbai...

sajinifabypayalibmEkSapnoKiParif.s.msukhi...

sukhi...

IF-Sizzlerz

sukhi...

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharna2k6

No one wanted to share my enthusiasm with me.. ? Cry

its too long yaar...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmEkSapnoKiPari

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.