Arjun

ARIYAFF:Unconditional Love Part 10 Pg15 31/3 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 22

Krishnaluv94

IF-Rockerz

Krishnaluv94

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Awesome story! Can't wait to read more! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Beth-_mahi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ARIYAFF:Unconditional Love Part 10 Pg15 31/3 (Page 9)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sabina_Ansari

Sabina_Ansari

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
I hope riya gets well soon..
Wen she wakes up she shud c her rahul verma instead of arjun rawte...
Plz update soon...

-Beth-_mahi_

-Beth-

-Beth-

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Back with another update. Hope you like it and thanks for your wonderful comments.

"Rathore sir? It's me, Shree."

"What is it Shree? Where are you? You went to Riya's house hours ago. Did you find anything?", asked Rathore.

He was sitting on a chair in front of the ICU. While replying to Shree Rathore moved towards Arjun, who was standing beside the glass doors. He put the phone on speaker mode so that Arjun can hear the news.

"Well, sir..."

"What is it Shree?"

"You should see this house, sir. It looks like a museum. All the walls are occupied by photos of Aditya. He seems to be a football player. There are photos of him running in sports, playing basketball, eating icecream. It is as if Riya had been living in memories. Whoever this  Aditya Varma is, he is the most luckiest guy in the world."

"Enough, Shree." interrupted Rathore, giving a glace to Arjun. He was standing next to him stunned. "We will talk about it later, after you come back. Tell me. What did you and Chottu find?"

Suddenly Chottu's voice came over the phone. "She doesn't seem to have any relations. Her diary says that on finding out about her 'said' role in the dissappearence of a boy they dissowned her. They allowed her to stay on with them till she turned 18. And then she has to leave. So we think ..."

"Alright Chottu. Come back quickly.", cutting the call in haste he turned towards Arjun. He placed a hand on Arjun's shoulder. He was about to talk, when,

"The patient is out of danger. We are changing her to the ward. One of you should come in and sign these papers.", a nurse called out and went back in.

"Go to the ward Raute. I will sign the papers and come. I will also go and wait for Chottu and Shree", saying this Rathore left.

"The room number is 301.", the nurse called out.

"301", repeating this Arjun walked to the room. 

An Hour Later

"So Arjun sir and  Aditya Varma are the same!" 

Chottu and Shree  cried out in unison. They were walking along the parking lot of the hospital.

"Yes", replied Rathore, shaking his head at their disbelief.

ROOM 301

"Ad...Adit...Adiyta!"

Riya was stirring awake from her painful slumber. Hearing her voice Arjun rushed towards the bed. He had been standing near the window for about 1 hour. He clasped his hands around her.

It was as if Riya suddenly felt at peace. She stopped writhing in her bed and slowly opened her eyes.She could not discern at first the image in front of her. By each passing second Arjun's image began to become mor eclear. At last after minutes of painful struggle she held her eyes open. In front of her was the image that she had dreamed of always. But in her pain, she failed to see him clearly. She did not his eyes filled with love. Love, only for her.

"Arjun sir"

Arjun was shocked. He had thought that the first name that would come to her lips would be Aditya . But now. 

"Wh..."

His words got stuck in his throat when he realised the reason for her reaction. She still believed everything that he had told her before she fainted. Suddenly, with a heart so full of sorrow, but with a smile on his face, he said:

"I open my eyes to look upon thee,
 You, the rising sun, and me?
 The withered moon, so weak,
 Your light making me look divine"

Riya slowly raised her eyes looking at him in disbelief. These were the lines that she had written at school. Lines that, she once said to him, conveyed how she saw herself and him.

She suddenly realised it. The man sitting in front of her was not Arjun. He was  Aditya . No, she corrected herself. My  Aditya . 

A longing to be in his arms suddenly filled her. As if he could read her mind, he tenderly held her. Before she knew it she was in heaven, his arms. The only thing that both of them could feel was the warmth of the other. They felt at...at bliss.

I am not going to end this FF. There are more updates coming up. 
Hope you liked it. Please continue leaving your valuable comments.

Edited by Hermione1234 - 20 October 2012 at 12:59am

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

sirani07smiley21samara_shibaramishafarihaBhaktikapasisony1990honeey95kirthiiiabna1989jankisoni86aashima.jindalfasiha_rocksiluvrainaartivirensnivanthi2shrutiavmbenazriushibaboangelicdeeptiFLOREYsduttaprincess_parirosamaleimmayurfanApples94Kareena1994kgmuMihika_mahi_rinku95M.V.Kohli007srividhya68daisydee425teja21priasweetKrishnaluv94samiya.059madmadonaGurmeet4DrashtiMoumimonmeghasinghsizzysehrishshah10freya123vidya.anandTina2603kaveriw2008shrutisweetyAks13--Mahima--

--Mahima--

IF-Stunnerz

--Mahima--

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Another gr8 update

Glad Riya got back her Rahul

Update soon

-Beth-_mahi_

kaveriw2008

IF-Sizzlerz

kaveriw2008

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
ohhh...such cute update...riya is madly in love with rahul...or u can say arjun

god love to read it...

awesome awesome...

-Beth-_mahi_

34DAYA56

34DAYA56

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Nice starting ClapClapClap.Please continue your story. All the bestThumbs UpThumbs Up.

-Beth-_mahi_

vidya.anand

IF-Sizzlerz

vidya.anand

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
those lines were good...loved it
the hospital scene was too cute and romantic...

-Beth-_mahi_

kgmu

IF-Dazzler

kgmu

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
gr8 update soon

-Beth-_mahi_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top