Arjun

ARIYAFF:Unconditional Love Part 10 Pg15 31/3 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 21

M.V.Kohli007

IF-Dazzler

M.V.Kohli007

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Just Ossam

Love ur FF

Different concept.

thx for PM

plz update asap

love to read mre.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ARIYAFF:Unconditional Love Part 10 Pg15 31/3 (Page 6)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Beth-

-Beth-

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Here is another short update. Love you for those too wonderful comments.

"Why?"

Arjun cursed aloud for the umpteenth time.

Why Riya, Arjun thought, why did you do this to me. I had asked you to stay away from me from the time I met you again. You should have listened to me. No one ever leaves everything that was dear to them without a good reason. If I left everything behind me it was because it was needed. I was at peace after so many years, but then you came along. Why? I did all this for Maya. But now?...

In his hurry to leave the office premises as fast as possible he did not notice shree standing in front of him. 

"Sir?", called shree, waving his hands in front of Arjun's face.

"What?", snapped Arjun breaking out from his trance. 

"Sir, Rathore sir is waiting for you. He want to go to some kind of office before leaving for Kerala. Chottu is already in the car. Rathore sir asked me to come and call you Riya.", Shree stopped for taking a deep breath. Seeing arjun snap at him all he wanted was to get away from him. "By the way", he continued looking around, "where is Riya, sir?

"Up in the office. Go and get her fast. I will go to the car."

Seeing Shree run upstairs, Arjun muttered, "Always sticking to Riya." He stopped and then said aloud, "Whatever. It is not my problem."

But something kept on nagging at his mind. But it is, the voice finally took shape, it is you problem. Riya was the girl who proposed you for the first time. She was the one who waited by the shed after school to talk to you secretly before going back home. She was the one who used to pray for you instead of praying for herself, before exams. She was you first love!

"No it doesn't matter anymore!"

Saying so Arjun opened the door of the car and sat down on the passenger seat.

"Where is Riya and Shree?", asked Rathore.

"They are coming. They will be here soon. Don't worry, they are not our children.", replied Arjun, sarcasm dripping from his words.

Rathore was taken aback for a moment. Arjun had had stopped behaving like this for about a year. But what must have happened now? He turned to face arjun and began to ask, but suddenly his phone rang.

"Shree? Why is he calling me?", asked a surprised Rathore. He took the call, but had accidently also pressed the speaker mode button. "What is it..."

"Sir, please come up fast. And ask chottu to start the car. Riya is hurt."

"What? What happened?", asked Rathore, hoping that it must have been a small wound. But Arjun could sense the agitation in shree's voice.  He had already started to open the door when shree shouted through the phone, "She seemed to have hit her head on the desk. She is bleeding profusely and is unconscious. Please co..."

Arjun did not hear the rest of Shree's words as he had already started running towards the office. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"We can't say that she is out of danger.", said the doctor. 

Rathore, shree and chottu were huddled around the doctor who had just come out of the ICU. 
"The wound is pretty deep. But that is not the problem. Her body seems to be rejecting all the medicines. It is not just the fall, officers, she also seem to have gone through a mental shock. I consulted with our phsychatrist. He said that it must have been a shock revived. An after effect of something that had happened earlier. We are triying to contact their family docto. I will let you know"

"Thank you doctor.", Rathore said, and three moved away to give space for the doctor to leave. "Shree,", he said, "you and chottu should go to her home and try to get some information."

"Yes sir.", they walked out, but not before giving a glance to Arjun.

For the past 8 hours Arjun had been standing in the same position. With his hand on the glass partition that showed Riya's face to the world outside. He had ran like a mad man to the etf office. One look at the bleeding Riya something had took over him. He had took her in her arms and ran towards the car. If Riya had been able to see his eyes then, she would have been too happy. Aditya Varma was there instead of Arjun Raute.

"Arjun", said Rathore gently, placing a reassuring hand on Arjun's shoulder.

"Samar", he turned around as if in shock and then suddenly hugged him. "Why do I do this to everyone, Samar? All she had ever wanted was the old  Aditya to come back in me. But what did I do? I showed her an alien  Aditya, whom she never knew."

Rathore continued to hold him, but he was also in shock. Arjun was  Aditya. But how?

Phew! over. I know that I did not open up the mystery of change of identities. But I will surely do so soon. In the meantime continue to like and comment. They are the best.

Edited by Hermione1234 - 20 October 2012 at 12:54am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

samara_shibasmiley21sony1990shona16kirthiiiabna1989simple_dimple93sduttabenaznivanthi2iluvrainaartiApples94-Siaa--Keerthi-immayurfansups2222rinku95rockz.divaprincess_paritejaswini.253_mahi_Krishnaluv94fatima15priasweetmadmadonaMishti_k5Tina2603kaveriw2008MoumimonAks13vidya.anandRadhika Shahsizzysehrishll-Shilpa-llshah10freya123--Mahima--

kaveriw2008

IF-Sizzlerz

kaveriw2008

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
awesooom dear

kya baat hai...ye to ek jhatka sa laga hoga rathore ko...arjun is rahul... riya's rahul...wow

lovely update...i really want to know who is maya?

good work...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Beth-_mahi_

Radhika Shah

IF-Sizzlerz

Radhika Shah

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Nice part..

-Beth-_mahi_

shrutisweety

IF-Sizzlerz

shrutisweety

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
awesome update

-Beth-_mahi_

Moumimon

IF-Sizzlerz

Moumimon

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
ow it's really good...like it...emotional side of arjun...

-Beth-_mahi_

rockz.diva

Goldie

rockz.diva

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
heyyy awsome part plz continue

-Beth-_mahi_

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603