Arjun

ARIYAFF:Unconditional Love Part 10 Pg15 31/3 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 22

smiley21

Groupbie

smiley21

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
wow story mein twist ...love it cont soon and plz add me to ur pm list

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Beth-_mahi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ARIYAFF:Unconditional Love Part 10 Pg15 31/3 (Page 4)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sabina_Ansari

Sabina_Ansari

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Well this is confusing...
Rahul nd arjun are same person??
Plz update soon...

-Beth-_mahi_

--Mahima--

IF-Stunnerz

--Mahima--

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
This is confusing

And interesting too

Add me to ur pm list plzzz

-Beth-_mahi_

MemoriesDieHard

MemoriesDieHard

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
OMG!!!!!pls pls pls cntinue soon!!!

-Beth-_mahi_

Gurmeet4Drashti

IF-Rockerz

Gurmeet4Drashti

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
omg dat was awesum ...
wait ... arjun is actually rahul ???????????????
omg i've got 2 many questions ...
plzzz update soon

-Beth-_mahi_

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
what she knew Arjun from long time ago???
Hmmm, now the story getting even more complex..
Love your plot dear.
Please continueWink

-Beth-_mahi_

Sneha113

IF-Sizzlerz

Sneha113

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
mystery behind arjun-rahul!!!
do update and pm me Smile

-Beth-_mahi_

-Beth-

-Beth-

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Hey. Here is a short update. Thank you sooo much for your wonderful comments. Love you all.

"What?"

Arjun turned around terrified and looked at a Riya standing with eyes brimming with tears. She looked at him calmly, not knowing what was to follow. If he was able to keep his identity a secret for 10 years, she knew that he would continue doing so. She just wished that he will not direct all his wrath towards her.

"What? You are calling me  Aditya . I had guessed it right then. I thought that you were a foolish girl to continue loving someone. Now you are calling me  Aditya. You are not foolish Riya. You are mad."

"Mad? Me? If loving someone without any stop is madness then I am proud to say that I am mad. But this is not just any madness. This is the madness of love. Love for you."

"How many times do I have to say it Riya? I am not  Aditya Varma."

"Really! You are not  Aditya", Riya began stepping forward, "All right. You are not  Aditya. But first clear some of my doubts. Each and every record on  Aditya ends by 2002. It is as if he does not even exist in this world after that year. The year in which he passed out."

"So?"

"Every record on Arjun Suryakanth Raute begins from 2002. It is as if you were not alive before that year."

"Coincidence", stated Arjun. A slight look of uneasinesss began to pass through his face.

"Coincidence is it?", Riya stepped again fowward. "Coincidence, is it? that you love cutting chai. Even  Aditya loved it. Coincidence is it? that all the colors you wear were his favourites." 

With each and every word Riya was moving more and more closer to Arjun. Looking up at her Arjun saw a fire in her eyes. Fire that had the power to burn each and everything in it's way. In front of Arjun was a Riya that no one had ever seen. Riya uttered the last of her accusations in one last breath. By that time both of them were standing close.

"Coinsidence, is it, that I can see  Aditya in those eyes?"

"No!", shouted Arjun. He gripped her shoulders tightly and suddenly their roles were reversed. "You are right Riya. I am  Aditya . But no one is ever going to know it. Do you understand? How many times did order you to stay away from me? Why did you continue digging into my past? But remember Riya. I am not the  Aditya whom you knew, anymore. I am Arjun, and will remain so!"

He pushed her against a wall and walked away, never turning back. In his anger he never saw Riya falling backwards. He never saw her head hitting on the sharp edged desk. He never saw her loosing her consiousness slipping away.

But Riya saw everything. She saw him leaving. She tried to call out to him in pain but stopped when it sunk in. He was not her's anymore. When the last wisps of conciousness slipped away she muttered between a sob, "I love you,  Aditya"

This part was for clearing some of the doubts of those who commented. The reason due to which  Aditya had to turn into Arjun will be revealed in the next parts. In the meanwhile do not forget to leave your valuable comments.

Edited by Hermione1234 - 20 October 2012 at 12:53am

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

sony1990samara_shibaAsha03kurkuresandwichMemoriesDieHardabna1989simple_dimple93Sabina_Ansarishona16fasiha_rocksiluvrainaartiApples94-Siaa--Keerthi-rosamaleimmayurfanKaShforever06sups2222rockz.divaprincess_parisduttaFLOREYrinku95M.V.Kohli007Mihika_mahi_Fantasia_junkieKrishnaluv94fatima15...mishti...madmadonameghasinghTina2603kaveriw2008Sneha113Aks13keenu_kksizzysehrishll-Shilpa-llshah10freya123vidya.anandRadhika Shah

Post Reply New Post

Go to top