Arjun

ARIYAFF:Unconditional Love Part 10 Pg15 31/3 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 22

Page 1
Page   of 22
Page 3 Page 22

Moumimon

IF-Stunnerz

Moumimon

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
continue it soon...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Beth-_mahi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ARIYAFF:Unconditional Love Part 10 Pg15 31/3 (Page 2)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

123pritha

Goldie

123pritha

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
wonderful ff
great start
awesome update
plzz continue soon

-Beth-_mahi_

ipkknd-fan

IF-Dazzler

ipkknd-fan

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Great start :)

-Beth-_mahi_

Gurmeet4Drashti

IF-Rockerz

Gurmeet4Drashti

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
dat was a very gud 1
i luvd it ... n awww riya was in a skirt n arjun dint even luk at her :'(
n whoz dis mahesh ?????????
i'm really curious 2 no whoz dat person
plzzz update soon

-Beth-_mahi_

samiya.059

IF-Rockerz

samiya.059

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Update soon.great story

-Beth-_mahi_

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Nice start, continue soon,

-Beth-_mahi_

shah10

IF-Sizzlerz

shah10

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
wow..nice

-Beth-_mahi_

-Beth-

-Beth-

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Here is a quick update.

"What do you mean Riya? You knew Mahesh Gupta back at school? And what do you mean by you owned him?", asked a surprised Rathore.

"No, no," corrected Riya, "I have no idea who this Mahesh is. I said that I knew the guy in the photograph. He is Aditya Varma. Not Mahesh. And I said that I owned him because I really don't know what he really meant to me."

"Wait, wait. You are saying that the boy in the photo is not Mahesh Gupta? Maybe, Riya,  Aditya might have had another identity that you didn't know about..", said Chottu.

Seeing Riya shaking her head in a no shree suggested, "Was he your boyfriend, Riya?"

Riya's head snapped up in amazement. She turned towards the enlarged photo on the screen and began:

"I won't call him my boyfriend because our relationship was more mature than those in high school. We had liked each other for about 2 years but remained strangers for a long time than necessary. Once we started talking, we never said our feelings out loud. But whenever one of us was in trouble the other was there for him/her. Though he was only two years older than me, he as always there to guide and protect me. We vowed that we would never get separated, and that we would remain in contact even after leaving school."

Riya unconsiously stretched her hand towards the screen. But realising that it was just an image she withdrew immediately and continued:

"But things took a bad turn when the teachers came to know about it. They asked us to let go of each other if we did not want our parents to know about it. The 12th passed out in januay. By february I recieved a news. Aditya was missing and no one had any idea about him. His parents searched for him everywhere. One day they came to see me. I had no idea how they knew about me and  Aditya  . But his mother said that I was the reason for his running away and that she will never forgive me. I continued in school till 12th. But her words continued to hunt me. After passing my examinations I left Kerala, the only place I knew, and came here. I later joined the research desk and," she shrugged her shoulders, " you know the rest."

Riya turned around after wiping a tear that had found a place on her face. She saw Chottu and Shree gaping at her and Rathore with his eyebrows raised. Arjun was looking at her strangely.

Rathore was the first to come out of the trance. He said, "Did you try to find him, ever?"

That was the last straw. All he emotions bundled up in her flowed out and Riya cried out with a wail, " I did search for him. I did, I really did. And finally I found him." She started walking backwards to the open door. "But when I finally found him, I realised that he was  Aditya Varma. But...," she turned around and ran through the door, but not before they heard, " but I realised that he was not mine"

Chottu,shree,rathore and arjun stared after her.

_________________________________________________________________________-

2 HOURS LATER

Riya had returned to take her bag from the office which she had left behind her. After cryng out for long she was finally at peace. Arjun was still in the office room, drinking his cutting chai. He did not seem to register riya's presence. She stood behind him and said:

"I will never tell anyone that ACP Arjun Suryakanth Raute was once my  Aditya Varma."

Edited by Hermione1234 - 20 October 2012 at 12:50am

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

RKkidiwaanisamara_shibasmiley21Bhaktikapasisony1990Asha03jeharshuzzinia2411Devilish.Angelabna1989simple_dimple93Sabina_AnsariKaShforever06immayurfanrosamaleApples94sups2222sdutta-Siaa-princess_pariArieltabisrividhya68rinku95M.V.Kohli007_mahi_Fantasia_junkieGurmeet4DrashtiKrishnaluv94fatima15daisydee425madmadona...mishti...Tina2603kaveriw2008Aks13princy48sizzysehrishll-Shilpa-llshah10freya123Radhika Shah--Mahima--

Post Reply New Post

Go to top