Arjun

ARIYAFF:Unconditional Love Part 10 Pg15 31/3 (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 22

fatima15

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Beth-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ARIYAFF:Unconditional Love Part 10 Pg15 31/3 (Page 15)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

unishaz

IF-Rockerz

unishaz

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 4:01am | IP Logged
hey good one. Is this the ending or there is more???

-Beth-

yas23

Goldie

yas23

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
superb update
continue soon

-Beth-

samara_shiba

Groupbie

samara_shiba

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged

hey i just read ur ffSmile
it's awesome ClapClap
cont soon... n pm me if u can

-Beth-

Scarlettkevin

Goldie

Scarlettkevin

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Please continue soon dear :-)

-Beth-

srividhya68

IF-Dazzler

srividhya68

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Awesome updates! Loved them all! Can't wait to read more! 

-Beth-

...mishti...

IF-Rockerz

...mishti...

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
awesome drClap

-Beth-

-Beth-

-Beth-

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged
I am here with next part. Thank you for commenting and liking and of course, waiting. Please so read and comment this part too. Your comments are the biggest motivation.

"Finally we are home. Home sweet home.", Riya exclaimed a bit too excitedly, perhaps.

They had reached Riya's house 5 minutes ago. Without waiting for a second more, Riya had hopped out hoping that the others would not follow. But when she had reached the door, she turned around. Her keys were with Chotu. Chotu, did come with the keys, but accompanied by all the others.

From the moment they had stepped inside, Riya was hell bent on diverting their attention. She had acted out the part of being excited in reaching home. But Arjun was not convinced. Her scared whisper in the SUV still didn't leave him. She had looked frightened back then. Whatever she had seen in the SUV must have scared her.

"Riya, I want to ask you something.", Arjun finally spoke up, unable to bear being ignorant of her fears.

But Riya, was Riya. She immediately spoke up, making a loud, fake yawn, "I am feeling really tired sir. Let me go and sleep. Why don't you guys leave now? You can come back tomorrow."

"But RI………", shree spoke up. But he immediately stopped when he saw Arjun shaking his head. Taking advantage of the silence, Riya ran into her bedroom.

"What happened to her? She is behaving strangely. Whom had she seen on the road?", Sam asked, frustrated by the new developments.

"Arjun sir,", piped in Chotu, "what happened?"

While Sam and Shree was puzzling over the recent incidents, Chotu had been watching Arjun closely. Now Arjun was shuffling his feet around, a clear sign of deep restlessness. Hearing Chotu's question Sam and Shree also turned towards Arjun. Sensing 3 pairs of eyes on him, Arjun replied,

"I should go in and talk to Riya."

"Of course you should sir. What are you waiting for?", asked Chotu in a confused manner. He saw absolutely no reason for Arjun to delay any of his actions.

Shree suddenly spoke up, deciding to put an end to the new problems, atleast for a while. "Why are you asking such questions, Chotu? "

Catching up on what Shree was trying to do, Sam joined in. "Yes Chotu. Why are you asking such questions? How can Arjun spend time with Riya when we are around?"

Arjun saw Sam's smirk, and immediately asked, "Why can't I spend time with Riya, when you guys are around?"

Sameer motioned Shree and Chotu to get going. When they were finally standing near the SUV, Sam started taking steps backward. When he finally reached the door, he said loudly, "Because spending time with her has many forms, isn't it Arjun?"

Saying this he quickly ran out, slamming the door behind him, before Arjun could throw something at him.

5 minutes later

"Riya"

Riya opened her eyes. Though she heard Arjun's voice she pretended to sleep.

Arjun slowly walked into the bedroom. It was the first time he had been inside her room. The sight took his breath away. The walls were full of his photographs. Every moment that he had forgotten, she had kept it preserved, perhaps forever.

He walked around the whole room ,forgetting for a minute why he had come inside the room. He let his fingers linger on all the photographs, wondering how deeply she must have loved him. He had never thought that such a teenage infatuation would change his life forever.

He suddenly turned around, remembering that Riya was there in the room. He did not try to call her again. Riya, who had been waiting for his next call, was surprised with what he did next.

Arjun climbed on to the other side of the bed, careful not to touch her. He settled down, with her back facing him. He switched of the lights and bend towards her. Bringing himself close to her, he whispered,

"I am right here. I won't force you to give me any answers. Even I have things to reveal to you. We will face the problems together when the time comes. I know that you are not asleep. If you need a hug, I am right here."

With this, he settled back into his original position.

Riya slowly opened her eyes, glistening with unshed tears. She quickly turned towards Arjun, who was gazing gently at her. With a loving smile, he extended his hands to her. She rolled over, rushing into Arjun's arms. She hugged him to her, and he, her to him.

They slipped into a deep sleep, with their heartbeats mingling with each other. 

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

mahidamariajeharshusangeethbalasamara_shibaabna1989abjeyasalmankideewanimanjusha_92shona16ArjunKiAshbenazangelicdeeptifairyshahprincess_pariFLOREYrosamaleApples94-Siaa-sduttalittlebratChristeeepihu_angadLivingforARrinku95M.V.Kohli007Seenavasrocking_galsrividhya68Shanafr...anika...-Prithi-fatima15teja21Live-life..sweetchilly..udaymanyata07madmadonakaveriw2008DivineDarknessPayal_156devildiva21Aks13freya123Queen.Bee

Post Reply New Post

Go to top