Arjun

ARIYAFF:Unconditional Love Part 10 Pg15 31/3 (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 22

kaveriw2008

IF-Sizzlerz

kaveriw2008

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hermione1234

A really short update for Ani. I will update the other ff tomorrow for sure. Pakka.

___________________________________________________________________________________-

"Arjun?" Riya managed to whisper.

"Ummm", murmured Arjun, clearly not in a mood to be disturbed. Riya tried a last time, knowing that it was going to be futile.

"What if someone comes in?"

Arjun raised his head from between her neck and shoulder and looked at her. Riya could feel herself shivering at the expressions in his eyes. "No one would come in Riya. This night is just for you and me. The night to make you mine, and mine alone. So, no more talking. Samjhe ya..."

"Samajhgayi sir!", Riya replied out of habit. She suddenly bit her tongue realising what she had said in her half unconcious stage. Before she could say anything to rectify her mistake, Arjun had already dipped down, holding her to him. Riya hugged him back, knowing that she was his now. She closed her eyes once more, letting him dominate her, slipping into an unconcious state of pleasure.

Next morning 6 am.

Riya opened her eyes slowly. She was feeling exhausted. Suddenly the events of the past night flooded her. Feeling her face turn red, she knew she was blushing profusely. Her sudden change in position brought down a weight around her. She looked up to see him beside her. He was sleeping with a small smile on his face, something that sent her heart race miles forward. She turned to the other side to look at the clock. It was 6 now. The nurse would come by 7.15 for her first dose of medicine. She knew that before the nurse arrived she ought to wear her hospital dress again, and most importantly, she thought with a blush, get Arjun out of her bed.

"Arjun?", Riya whispered. She wanted to see his black orbs but wanted to avoid them at the same time. The burning intensity of his gaze had been killing her for sometime. Being lost in her thought she did not see Arjun opening his eyes and looking at her. He bent down and whispered in her ear, "Goodmorning, beautiful."

The husky voice sent shivers down her spine. She turned around to see him coming closer to her, if closer was even possible. She could feel herself melting again at his touch. She suddenly said, "Goo...goodmo...goodmorning, sir!"

"Sir? You still call me sir? So you need some punishment, huh?", saying this he bent forward.

"No, no. I mean Goodmorning Arjun"

Smiling at her hastiness he smiled and got out of bed.

"I love you, Arjun"

He turned around to see Riya gazing up at him. He bent down and gave a peck on her forehead, "I love you too Riya."

The procedures had got completed 10 minutes ago. Rathore, Shree, Chottu and Arjun were in the hospital room. Riya was on the bed, lost in...Arjun's eyes. Chottu drew Shrees attention to their intense eyelock. But Shree, who was sitting next to Riya saw something else. 

"Riya!", shree called out. "What are those marks all over your neck?"

Startled Riya turned to the bedside mirror. She saw the marks and started blushing. Somewhere behind she heard Arjun say, "Marks of love."

Blushing profusely again Riya shrugged, life was definitely going to be red for her.

wow kya baat hai dear...this is amazing...

punishment wow kya baat hai...tum ne to mujhe mar hi dala ... lovely updat dear even i also feel shyEmbarrassed...how stupid i am...LOLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Beth-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ARIYAFF:Unconditional Love Part 10 Pg15 31/3 (Page 14)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kaveriw2008

IF-Sizzlerz

kaveriw2008

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
arjun na kabhi kabhi ekdam bachkani harkat karta hai...riya ka haat pakda aur use pata bhi nahi...stupid

lagta hai chotu aur shree to topic of day mil gaya ...and i think ye topic bahot sare dino ke liye chalega...ROFL

awesome update dear ...hey send me pm na when you update the next part...continue soon i'm waiting...

-Beth-

Moumimon

IF-Stunnerz

Moumimon

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
next part...

-Beth-

fatima15

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Beth-

shruti-love

Goldie

shruti-love

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
nice update
cont soon

-Beth-

..sweetchilly..

IF-Rockerz