•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Poll Question :

do u want anjali to get married to a better person?

Poll Choice
yes
no
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
Do u guys want anjali to get narried to a better person?I think she should be married to someone else who understands her better and her family.She truly deserves a better person.😊
Just a thought.How many are with me?😉
Do comment your thoughts.
Edited by cutivenika - 11 years ago
yes she truly deserves a better person..
By ALL means! Once she was left at the alter because of her parents mistakes! THEN she married Shyam who was nothing but a disgusting CREEP!

Yes she was blind in her love! It was like she didnt WANT to see the truth! Now that it is finally going to be irrevocably in front of her, I want her to MOVE ON!

This time, with a man who is WORTHY of her and her love! Cant WAIT to see who he is! :)
of course I do! I want a perfect person come into her life after Shyam leaves, could be Shyam's look-alike too (so we don't miss Abhaas in the show ðŸ˜³), and fall in love with Anjali! then woo her and make her fall in love too!!
I don't want IPK to be a Anjali story, but I'd like to see her new love story and a side-story!! 😊

hell yeah..
she desrves a better man
Originally posted by Flora3333

of course I do! I want a perfect person come into her life after Shyam leaves, could be Shyam's look-alike too (so we don't miss Abhaas in the show ðŸ˜³), and fall in love with Anjali! then woo her and make her fall in love too!!
I don't want IPK to be a Anjali story, but I'd like to see her new love story and a side-story!! 😊

i totally agree with u...😆