I don't wanna see kairi...

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys what the show;;;

i don't wanna compare kairi with any other show in colors..

Buddhuraam kairi cvs should soon end this track of suman.. And concentrate on comic side of saas bahu relation... And their nok jhok...

Or else better end this show.

The show is getting on my nerves now   

itna bakwas track and than too gets same trps of 1.1

does any one think the same way..

first i had a hope that with sajni vedji deadly comic combination show can do well..now cvs have lost the sense completely

and upon that vibha crap ... Same gisa phita khatara track

first mala now suman..

What this imarti is so brain dead she don't have any other idea to torture ambi...

She has to bring one more girl in anujs life to make ambi suffer.

Stupid cvs stupid imarthi character   

colors think of the concept of kairi once more..

NOTE: DON'T COMPARE ANY OTHER SHOW HERE

JUST SHARE UR FRUSTRATION PLEASE..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kusum11k thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am totally agreed with you...CV pl stop this track of Suman...we don't want this track...
Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I mostly agree with you Bhavya,

this track is absolutely not Gud at all, though I personally dont hate it that much,  cud be partly coz i rarely get to watch telly anymore, coz my academics timings have completely taken over me. .  like this week i missed about 4 kairee episodes , and perhaps only caught just 2-5 minutes of each lol, 
but what i see so far is that the kaire cast are doing a absolutely fantastic job. .

and there are more times when the track  really does speed up and i think yuo have to agree,

though episodes like Thursday when i read the WU were eralyl slow, but earlier in the week things moved pretty fast. . like Imarti bringnig SUman in  if it were another serial wud take at least a week, and in kairee was less than 2 episodes LOL

Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhavya

Guys what the show;;;

i don't wanna compare kairi with any other show in colors..

Buddhuraam kairi cvs should soon end this track of suman.. And concentrate on comic side of saas bahu relation... And their nok jhok...

Or else better end this show.

The show is getting on my nerves now   

itna bakwas track and than too gets same trps of 1.1

does any one think the same way..

first i had a hope that with sajni vedji deadly comic combination show can do well..now cvs have lost the sense completely

and upon that vibha crap ... Same gisa phita khatara track

first mala now suman..

What this imarti is so brain dead she don't have any other idea to torture ambi...

She has to bring one more girl in anujs life to make ambi suffer.

Stupid cvs stupid imarthi character   

colors think of the concept of kairi once more..

NOTE: DON'T COMPARE ANY OTHER SHOW HERE

JUST SHARE UR FRUSTRATION PLEASE..

It is a horrible track.  I guess ambi is unnaturally calm because every month anuj has to marry a new girl.  The writers of this show are brainless and have no creativity.  Hence the current stupidity.  Cast of Kari is full of good actors but the writers of this show are bunch of idiots.  What will happen next.

Mang me sindoor bharega, ambi sad
Anuj Suman ke saath soyega, ambi sad
Suman will keep a fast as married woman, ambi sad
Anuj to introduce to whole neighborhood which has magically fogotten ambi, Suman as his wife, ambi sad.

This is epitome of stupidity.  Unless vinder is right and it moves at episonic speed, viewers will be leaving at supersonic speed, trp will be falling down at supersonic speed.  
Truly I have never seen a more incompetent bunch of writers.
westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Saathfan

It is a horrible track.  I guess ambi is unnaturally calm because every month anuj has to marry a new girl.  The writers of this show are brainless and have no creativity.  Hence the current stupidity.  Cast of Kari is full of good actors but the writers of this show are bunch of idiots.  What will happen next.

Mang me sindoor bharega, ambi sad
Anuj Suman ke saath soyega, ambi sad
Suman will keep a fast as married woman, ambi sad
Anuj to introduce to whole neighborhood which has magically fogotten ambi, Suman as his wife, ambi sad.

This is epitome of stupidity.  Unless vinder is right and it moves at episonic speed, viewers will be leaving at supersonic speed, trp will be falling down at supersonic speed.  
Truly I have never seen a more incompetent bunch of writers.

@Red, Bold - absolutely agree, which normal woman would put up with this much? Every month your husband becomes someone else's husband and you're supposed to sit by and watch this happen. The CVs are insane.
Peacefulmind thumbnail
@Christine...

Agree every month one new girl will be ambi sauten

waiting for one more girl after suman exit..

Insane CVS
westindian thumbnail
Originally posted by: jeannierocks

@Christine...

Agree every month one new girl will be ambi sauten

waiting for one more girl after suman exit..

Insane CVS

It's like they have totally run out of stories so they just keep repeating the same track with different girls coming in and out of his life. ðŸ˜•
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Originally posted by: westindian

It's like they have totally run out of stories so they just keep repeating the same track with different girls coming in and out of his life. ðŸ˜•

THIS IS THE MOST frustrating tracks with two same repated tracks in same serial one after the other...

but both two tracks were just bakwass
westindian thumbnail
Originally posted by: jeannierocks

THIS IS THE MOST frustrating tracks with two same repated tracks in same serial one after the other...

but both two tracks were just bakwass

I agree, we should write in suggestions to them cause they are obviously lacking story ideasOuch