Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Angad-Kripa..SEE-SAW BOND!

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hi DARLINGOOS,

Nitica is back in full swing. Today is my freedom day.My exams got over and even though it's only "chaar din ki chandini", i'll have a blast holidaying for a few days. So, don't be surprised if the forum gets crowded with my useless posts for a few days.

The following post is for those darlings who do not understand Angad's behaviour, Krips' behaviour and their "ouch" relationship!πŸ˜‰

Angad and Kripa are a rare case of "poison in each others' veins".They are destined to love each other, hurt each other, do anything under the sun but their existence cannot be separated.

Angad has a heart of gold but mind you.....he DOESN'T like being good. remember, he didn't know what to tell a grateful crying Tanya.He feels that his innate goodness will expose the vulnerable human-being inside him.....which will take away his arrogant sheen...rob him off his line-of-defence...his arrogance, his aggression, his attirude.His smug aggression and attitude is his greatest weapon and to his utter frustration , Kripa is violating his space by attacking him there.That's why he gets angry at her, hurts her, ignores her and tries his best to belittle her and sings every evening before sleeping...I HATE HER, I HATE HER, I HATE HER!

He likes to hurt her...seriously.It gives him a kind of arrogant pleasure but at the same time, her tears tug at his heart strings .angad is at emotional cross-roads...he doesn't know what is happening to him, he can control his mind but is utterly flabbergasted at his complete failure to control his heart and all those conflicting sentiments which his pixie-like bete noire evokes in him.So, as Dinku said...now, he'll go and scream at her outside the outhouse and sing his fave song," I hate you, I don't love you...never mind the classy alcohol!"πŸ˜†I really feel sorry for that punching bag in Angad's room.....all his ire against Krips is vented on it.😭😭😭

Then, we have kripa who is even more frustrated than Angad is and her feelings for Angad keep getting spinned into an intricate rainbow yarn.

She doesn't know what to do with Angad...her impulsive nature, hot-headed volcanic temperament , hurt pride and bruised heart  just  mount up her  fiery  emotions both against Angad  and in favour of him .To add to her woes, she gets to see a new shade of  Angad everyday...white...grey...black...everything!She is in a frenzy and her immaturity and judgemental nature only worsens things.She is still madly in love with Angad and if he gets hurt...she gets hurt too.She does try to cool things between herself and her fiery man but forces of nature pull them apart and yet keep them together.

So, all that am trying to say is that neither are Angad and kripa your normal lovey-dovey moonlight couple nor are they sworn squabbling enemies.It's a relationship based on a totally different equation which has every possible human-emotion thrown in.Love, hatred, passion, intensity, heat, arctic, warm, frigid, venom, nectar........these two individuals are intertwined in love, agony, elation...everything.

So, you acn expect anything and everything from the A-K electricity board.They can shake the skies to harm each other and move the equator to save each other. Strange, right? But it happens...it really does!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2sweet4sweets thumbnail

omg Nitica!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

HOw do u get such thoughts in ur mind.❓

Very Very.....well saidπŸ‘

rano thumbnail

Nitica, have you read Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte? There the heroine Cathy And the hero Heathcliff have a relation similar to Angad Kripa. They hurt each other constantly and yet empty without each other...Cathy describes her relation by saying, " I am Heathcliff...if he remained and all else was destroyed I could be happy. If he was gone, life would be a desert." And when she dies, Heathcliff says in a paroxysm of grief," How can I live without my soul..."

Well I am being maudlin, but the elemental intensity of the pair seems to be in Angad Kripa, and these is the kind of love, where separation will criple some part of the soul, so the light seems to go out of the people...I hope Ekta inka milan karwaye, puhleeze😭

Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
superb job Nitica.πŸ‘πŸ‘. U all r so talented except me😭
KYPH_fan thumbnail
   YOu hit the nail on the head Nitica. Well said!!!!
dancing babe thumbnail
well said !what you've said is totally true !πŸ˜› πŸ‘

chillyflakes thumbnail

Originally posted by: radz_2cool

superb job Nitica.πŸ‘πŸ‘. U all r so talented except me😭

Radzu, don't be ridiculous! U r as talented as the rest of the gang!

Infact, after moving around in 20 different schools, 4 Universities and innumerous Coaching Classes, I have never found so much talent, creativty, zest and unbridled enthusiasm anywhere! The best part is that all you guys take out precious time, energy and rack your brains endlessly to come with such excellent posts everytime. without any selfish or commercial motive......u write so that the others can enjoy reading it! Its amazing! What better proof of friendship and good-heartedness can be found than this!

As I said before, I will be ever so thankful to God, if I can get a set of students half as good as you guys are!

Nits, amazing post! I was going to come up with an another Angad and Kripa fac-fic, but after reading your post, I feel so guilty making fun of them You potray them with so much passion and intensity, that READING about them is much more fun than actually WATCHING them. I don't think Ekta's team could ever come up with such detailed character sketches ever! Excellent & Entertaining Work!

Keep the flame glowing my buddies⭐️

Yours lovingly,

Chilly

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Hey rano...I haven't read Wuthering Heights but I know the Cathy-Heathcliff tragedy. this shouldn't happen to anyone.

I want to see A-K walk together towards the sunset. at least, we can see some happy endings in fiction!😊
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
What Chillooo,

I am kinda sensitive and perhaps very intense, that's why i end up writing such posts but  no way should you stop writing a fic-fac of A-K. Thoda mazaak bhi zaroori hai.

hey radz! we are perfect the way GOD MADE US.You too have some earth-shaking talent, you'll discover it.πŸ˜‰
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Hey Rano!
I forgot to add...your knowledge of literature is worth around of applause.

An interesting thought from Robert Frost:

"IT GOES ON......................."