Rab Se Sohna Isshq

Oh no,Sahiba ne mana kar diya...:'(

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

.Tamanna.

.Tamanna.

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Oh no,Sahiba ne Ranbeer ke saath jaane se mana kar diyaShocked,so sad about itCry.I wanted Sahiba to say yes to Ranbeer,but she doesn'tCry.I want our Rahiba's superhit jodi back.In yesterday's episode,jab Sahiba n Daljeet ki shaadi ho rahi thi,tab Ranbeer bechara bhag ke aaya,n unko dekhne laga,jab Daljeet ne use dekha,toh Sahiba ka haath pakad kar uske paas le gaya,n said that Ranbeer se shaadi kar lo,but Sahiba ne naa kar diCry.Am so sad about it.Want Rahiba togetherCry.Sahre ur views guyzz.Cry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lostforeverriya30ashishsmiley20DashingCuteJazzpesi11Aashna_30taahir004mjht_onerechus

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Oh no,Sahiba ne mana kar diya...:'(" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
me too want ranveer n sahiba together...yestrday epi showed how much they loves each other...hope CVs make them together..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tamanna.mjht_onetaahir004

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
hmm... but how can sahiba break daljeet n his family members' heats...

she has already broken her own family's trust n love by running away to london..

i'm not against rahiba.. but that's logical right? sahiba has been selfish abt herself n ranveer n i'm glad she is thinking about others for the 1st time..

this move made me adore sahiba even more..

sorry if i offended u, my opinion

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tamanna.ZaYaHolictaahir004

mjht_one

IF-Sizzlerz

mjht_one

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
i was also sad when sahiba said no, i really want rahiba, you can just see there love for each other in their eyes. i hope something happens so sahiba still doesn't get married to daljeet like maybe daljeet will say no to marrying her. but in the end i just want rahiba to be together.
i want their love to win.
please cvs give us rahiba...they are just perfect together, and they love each other so much

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

riya30ashish.Tamanna.taahir004rechus

taahir004

IF-Sizzlerz

taahir004

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
This just proved the depth of love that exists between Rahiba

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tamanna.rechus

DashingCuteJazz

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tamanna.

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
me 2!

R & S are perfect!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tamanna.rechus

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.