Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Is that the end of Shyam??

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Shyam Manohar Jha , the sinister character..He has sole handedly been the punching bag for the characters and the audience for being a pschyco lusty lover of Khushi, for being the unfaithful husband to Anjali, for kidnapping Arnav, for cheating one and all in the Raizada and Gupta family..He is the main negative character in the show and how convincingly he's played that role..We have loved to loathe him, despise and abuse him coz of the conviction with which he's played the character. So does the current track which will lead to revelation of his real self infront of his wife Anjali and the whole family, mean that his role ends?? Will he be thrown out of RM and Anjali's life forever? Most importantly will he regret, beg for apology/mercy and transform overnight or with due course of time ? Doesnt sound like Shyam Manohar Jha, right? Or will this be the end of his role in the show like dadi? I think or I would rather say I hope not !!! We need spice and drama from time to time along with ArShi romance and Shyam's character provides just that important element . So I for one would want him to stay and plot/scheme against ArShi and Raizada's from outside.. Like they say, divide and rule..It would be interesting if Shyam somehow manages to create misunderstandings between the two brothers.what say guys? Any other ideas for Shyam's future role in the show?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simone2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Villains always come back a few times in serials. He's already left once.  This time he will have to work on from the outside to seek revenge or whatever.  Maybe he will team up with Arnav's chacha.  Anyways yep villains always come back and they always escape from jail. 
Arshics thumbnail
the show must have an evil character , as a foil to the good

so ya, if not he, but some other evil will be there

he was gud, his reasons are still not out

so i think he will plot from outside and try to hurt arnav through Khushi