Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

lamina

IF-Dazzler

lamina

Posted: 01 July 2006 at 10:12am | IP Logged

Shweta was so wonderful in weekend popkorn today

just as veo said....she was looking really amazing in this new look....dressed in a short black dress.

here is some bits from that show

Shweta said that it was just one week since the shooting has stopped....but Tia is missing Ranveer and Shweta is missing everyone a lot

She said that after Remix everyone told her she would be type cast..and she was planning to take a break...but she got so many offers...of bahu roles and even negative roles...so shweta said....type casting is just a myth..if u are good at acting..roles will come

shweta said that before shagun...she did a small show like popkorn..she took her mom with her on shooting as it was night...she was given a huge 10 page dialogue script and she was really nervous and couldnt even remember mos tof the names in it...the director was really angry and kept shouting at her...and then asked her what she had done before that..when she said comercials and that she was soon going to be in shagun...he mocked her..she was like...i felt offended..and decided to prove to him that i would be good...she said thanks to the director for challenging ...so that she worked hard n proved herself

she said that she is a training bharatnatyam dancer

shweta said she is lazy and doesnt excercise at all..and in the begining of remix...ppl told her she was fat and needs to lose weight...she didnt listen to them...but because she is controlling her food somewhat....eating right...she has lost quite a lot now

she said that sometime back was her bday...she didnt want to celebrate coz she found out abt remix ending ard the same time...but shristi wouldnt listen...shrishti threw a party for shweta at her place..shweta said thx di for doing this...shweta also said...and u know what..ranveer was also there with tia

shweta also thanked all the ppl - shrist, goldie, shardha and creative team and designer tania...from all of them...she was really emotional when she thanked them..

then some one asked who she liked to work with yuvi or ranveer...shweta said she like both and they are very diff..and in future she would like to work with both..

she was asked abt anvesha...she said that they never fight offscreen..but they arent best friends either..as in then dont hang out together much...but they have a good professional relation...and she would like to work with ashi in future

she was asked how she deals with rumors...she said that its a part of their life...celebs dont have  a life..they would liek to...but fans too have right to know abt the celebs...rumors are part of celeb life...sometimes the r true sometimes false...but everyone has to deal with them eitherways....she way when she hears rumors..all she can say is that they are rubish...she doesnt do anything else...there is nothing that she can really do

she said that after remix..on the first two days she just slept and saw remix and saw football..she loves football...she is verymuch into sports and england is her fav team in football

shweta said he dream isnt to buy a farm house and get all the stray dogs from mumbai there...coz she loves dogs and she wants to take care of them

guys...i am sure i must have missed some bits...feel free to add them in

SOME ONE PLEASE UPLOAD THE VIDEO OF SHWETA's WEEKEND POPKORN SHOW

NO DARR - PLEASE IF U CAN...RECORD AND UPLOAD THIS

WEEK END POPKORN IS TELECAST ON SUNDAY AT 9:00 PM!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shweta on Weekend popkorn - so amazing!" in Remix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

uvcraziestfan

IF-Sizzlerz

uvcraziestfan

Posted: 01 July 2006 at 10:16am | IP Logged
yaah her new look was damn cute Embarrassed

desirocks

IF-Rockerz

desirocks

Posted: 01 July 2006 at 10:38am | IP Logged
thanx alot yaar. can some1 plzz post the pix Cry Cry Cry

rrui

Goldie

rrui

Posted: 01 July 2006 at 10:48am | IP Logged
i missed it Cry Cry Cry plz post her pics. i want to see her in new look Tongue Tongue Tongue
thax lamina for the info Big smile

kutie

IF-Dazzler

kutie

Posted: 01 July 2006 at 10:51am | IP Logged
thanx lams..i missed tdy's episode and plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sumone upload the video..

honey_13

honey_13

Posted: 01 July 2006 at 10:52am | IP Logged
shweata was looking soooooooooo cute today and her presentation skills is amazing.Her original voice is verrrrrrrrrrry good.
Cant stop raving about her.

But I expected to see her in a different outfit today.........in jeans or even sari or chuddidar, something in which I have never seen her before.

She didnt disappoint me at all , she looks good in whatever she wears because she is the best.

Iam not going to miss the repeats at any cost tomorrow.

Someone plzzzzzzzzzzz upload the video.

FateBeChanged

IF-Rockerz

FateBeChanged

Posted: 01 July 2006 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
I managed 2 catch only d second half...but it was 2 gud...she really is a gud anchor... Tongue

Shwetha was luking so pretty in short hair...plus she was luking so much younger... Tongue

Thanx lamina 4 updating...i think u covered almost everything.... Big smile

1 n only-rajeev

IF-Rockerz

1 n only-rajeev

Posted: 01 July 2006 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
thanx for the lovely update lamina Big smile

i dnt get zoom these days Cry

sum1 please give the video i wanna see Ouch Cry Cry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top