Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha
Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha

India-Forums

Prediction for Monday.

Saathfan IF-Dazzler
Saathfan
Saathfan

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Do you think Suman is smart enough to even get a clue about anuj/abhay a hay feeling after seeing ambuj together.  My prediction ambi will give some excuse and Suman will walk away with the dumb smile plastered over her face.  

I must say naman and preeti make a very good looking pair in the bed scene.  Anuj in white Kurta and ambi with no pallu on head.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinder90

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Yes suman is dumb enough..

She could not notice changed behaviour of abhay..

Stupid woman...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiGirl

Vinder90 IF-Dazzler
Vinder90
Vinder90

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
SUman is definitely ultra-dumb. .   by the tiem she knows it will most likely be a long time. .

though i feel that next week, Suman's Mami will definitely know that Anuj is ANuj and not Abbay

About Suman. .  it will depend on Mami, mami cud choose to stay quiet and blackmail Ambuj/Imarti. .   and not tell SUman , , or if Mami sticks to her cruel self, , and less wealth greed, she might taunt SUman that she is stupid and cant even identify her true husband. . and tell her that Anuj is really Anuj and not Abbay who she thinks. .

This might lead on to berter  things ,, SUman cud be gud and reunite AMbuj. . . by hook or crook,

OR. . .More worse, :: where SUman gets to know Abbay death cause. . and decides to take revenge on AMbuj big time. . . .  This will show a more confident Suman, who will most likely not go the suicidal route aagin, and might inspire Ambuj to tell Suman the truth about Anuj,   not knowing that Suman already will know . 

o o o o o o . . sorry guys, my prediction tree is going too long, , . .

but by now we shud trust in kairee. . the speed is a + point. . .I know there are rare moments of drag. .  but not like majority of serials where a drag lasts usually over a week, Kairee drag is just 1/2 epis at most. . and is usually worthwile, so for me. .so far so gud. . .i am waiting for the end of this track . .and a banged loserville stamp on Imarti's face at end of it all. 
Saathfan IF-Dazzler
Saathfan
Saathfan

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vinder90

SUman is definitely ultra-dumb. .   by the tiem she knows it will most likely be a long time. .

though i feel that next week, Suman's Mami will definitely know that Anuj is ANuj and not Abbay

About Suman. .  it will depend on Mami, mami cud choose to stay quiet and blackmail Ambuj/Imarti. .   and not tell SUman , , or if Mami sticks to her cruel self, , and less wealth greed, she might taunt SUman that she is stupid and cant even identify her true husband. . and tell her that Anuj is really Anuj and not Abbay who she thinks. .

This might lead on to berter  things ,, SUman cud be gud and reunite AMbuj. . . by hook or crook,

OR. . .More worse, :: where SUman gets to know Abbay death cause. . and decides to take revenge on AMbuj big time. . . .  This will show a more confident Suman, who will most likely not go the suicidal route aagin, and might inspire Ambuj to tell Suman the truth about Anuj,   not knowing that Suman already will know . 

o o o o o o . . sorry guys, my prediction tree is going too long, , . .

but by now we shud trust in kairee. . the speed is a + point. . .I know there are rare moments of drag. .  but not like majority of serials where a drag lasts usually over a week, Kairee drag is just 1/2 epis at most. . and is usually worthwile, so for me. .so far so gud. . .i am waiting for the end of this track . .and a banged loserville stamp on Imarti's face at end of it all. 

This track is horrible even at supersonic speed.  I like revenge track better than this desperate pati parmeshwar track where Suman the devoted wife can not even recognize her husband.  Or I want it to be a con act and somehow mala,s mother is involved.  In end Suman and mami the con artist should get the imarti Nivas and imartis business and anuj should hate his mother.  

Edited by Saathfan - 06 October 2012 at 1:06pm
fansush IF-Sizzlerz
fansush
fansush

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
suman    dumb

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index