Page 1 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
No  No I didnot sight any air traffic or a enemy plane or a fox or anything where tally ho is used.

Apna  KMH   Tally Ho is unique Embarrassed.   Here we say Tally Ho when we sight a Talli scene aka Drunk Scene ApproveLOL

So post Tally Ho scenes from both seasons. (Un)Fortunately we have many of them.  KMH2 mein toh Arohi ki bhi hai Embarrassed

Mine would be beer peete huye jo Ahluwalion ke sath teasing karta hai subah subah woh wala. LOL 

Edited by kavyasam - 05 October 2012 at 8:38pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Bubbly_BBunty_BxKaranKritikaxpiamistMsFuzzybear69KaranKittu4evaM00NAmysticlover--Anjali--.vrshn.Arjuhi_kkAngel4KMH.BIcherry227ArjuhisisAnjalii...xXxshibz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tally ho" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bunty_B

Groupbie

Bunty_B

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
wow cool ji, in love with the topic, myself bunty ji aka Aryana or Arya, me wanna post smth, may I??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam.vrshn.Angel4KMH.BI

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
sure go ahead :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel4KMH.BI

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Mine would be the one in which both Arjun and Arohi were drunk! The day Raj entered their lives, that is Arohi was supposed to go back to her house coz she couldn't repay the money!! Damn Cute And Romantic!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Bunty_BM00NAcherry227Angel4KMH.BIkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
that scene is very cute varshu ,  they share some very good moments and aro also gets a naughty thought about another way of getting away with the 45 lac jalofied debt, by giving her grandkids, LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Bunty_BM00NA.vrshn.Angel4KMH.BIAnjalii...xXx

Bunty_B

Groupbie

Bunty_B

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged

thank u :D may I post one more ;)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam.vrshn.cherry227Angel4KMH.BIAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Bunty puchne ka nai, bas post karte jaane ka

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bunty_BAngel4KMH.BI

Bunty_B

Groupbie

Bunty_B

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
u r mast ji, muaah!! I have bunch to post but kya kare my posts r limited so can't join in discussion so much, but I love this scene!! Arohi drunk, Arjun in trouble...wah what a kickass kick plus galiyaan rofl!! Arjun was like if meine kuch kardya rofl roffl, n then their rocking tareef about each other's shakal damn tooti hui kaar to him, but finally he goes fida on her haye...stare stare ;) one of my fav. scene :P!!

Edited by Bunty_B - 05 October 2012 at 9:07pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamcherry227Angel4KMH.BIAnjalii...xXx

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.