Fan Fictions

Destiny's Game- FINISHED FF 10/31

Arshi-licious01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Arnav and Khushi have been separated for four years, for reasons that will be later revealed.. Arnav is now back to ASR and Khushi is in Australia with her four year old daughter, Kirthi.. Will destiny meet them again? Will they unite?

This FF will be updated on the basis of how many comments I get 😉. 

Please comment and leave your likes. 

Also, please buddy me for pm's on updates and notes, hope you all like it! 😃

Edited by Arshi-licious01 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chapter 1

Australia

Khushi rushed out of the office. It was 2:30 and Kirthi got out of school at 2:45. She would be late.  She caught the bus, panting. It was 2:44. The bus stopped, and Khushi realized that this was her stop- St. Mary's Convent School for Girls. She saw students come out of the door. The teachers had dismissed the children. She knew Kirthi would be waiting.. She looked around to see Kirthi. Kirthi was nowhere. Had she already started on the way home? All alone? Like she would always threaten Khushi to do if she was later ever again? "Hai Devi Maiyya!"exclaimed Khushi, worried and panicking.

Then suddenly, she felt a tug on her long tunic top. She turned around to see no one. Then she heard a loud "Mama!" She looked down to see little Kirthi, with her arms crossed. Khushi knew her daughter was mad. Khushi tried to explain, "Kirthi dear! I got out of the office late, and the bus was slow. I was here and couldn't find you.." Blah, blah, blah was all Kirthi heard. She rolled her eyes and sighed, "Unbelievable!" She took off her back pack and thrust it on to Khushi and started walking faster to the bus stop. Khushi smiled at her adorable daughter.. Not her, she thought- their. She was just like her father- punctual and intolerant to those who were late..

~Flashback~

Khushi nervously looked at the clock, while simultaneously stirring her dal and frying her puris. It was 12:30. She had a date with Arnav at 1:15. "No, Khushi.. Not a date! It's just a lunch, just lunch.." Khushi appeased herself. She was nervous at the word date. "Date- that was what Arnavji called it right?" Khushi panicked, nibbling on a jalebi. Finally she got an idea- She would bring NK along to their lunch meeting! "Arre waah, Khushi, tut oh bohot shatir hai!" exclaimed Khushi to herself excitedly. Khushi picked up her cell phone and called Arnav.

Arnav: So, Mrs. Raizada, are you ready for our date?

Khushi: It is not a date! It's just a lunch meeting. We haven't ate out in a long time, because someone is so busy now a days.. Ahem ahem..

Arnav: Khushi, I am never busy for you.. I just have been caught up with a lot of work! Anyways, sweetheart, when two lovers go out to eat, it's called a date!

Khushi: We are not lovers, we are husband and wife, and we are not going on a date!

Arnav: Whatever you say, dear.. Anyways, you can rule now, but I will be the boss during the date, oops sorry lunch..

Khushi: Of course! You can be the boss, but Nanheji is pretty dominating too, you know.

Arnav: What the? Khushi, what the hell will NK do on OUR date?

Khushi: He will join us for lunch, of course!  

Arnav: Don't you dare, Khushi! We're going out after so long, and you are not going to ruin it with one of your stupid little plans!

Khushi: Ok, fine! Whatever! Laad governor is so strict!

Arnav: Be ready by 1. Mohan will pick you up. I'll meet you at the restaurant. Bye, love you and see you soon ON OUR DATE ..

Khushi, angrily huffed..: Date nahi, laad governor!

Khushi quickly finished her cooking and glanced at the clock. It was 12:50 and she hadn't even showered! She ran upstairs, bumping into Anjali and totally not noticing. Anjali understood and smiled at the two lovebirds. 

Khushi quickly showered and dressed in her best red net sari with a diamond pair of earrings Arnav had gifted her on their wedding. She slipped on her heels and tumbled at first and then caught her balance. She dried her hair with the soft, white towel, and blow-dried it out. She left it open. Arnav loved when she kept her hair open. At last, she fixed her bindi and powdered her nose, and smiled. She was ready. She looked at the clock to see that it was 1:10! She quickly took off her heels, ran down the stairs, and got into the car barefoot. While Mohan drove, she put back her heels. Right then, Arnav called her..

Arnav, angrily: Khushi, where the hell are you? Mohan was supposed to pick you up by 1. Was he late?

Khushi: No, no.. Arnav ji, he was not late! I was late!

Arnav, angrily rolls his eyes: Khushi, you're always late! Unbelievable!

Khushi: But Arnav ji-

Arnav hangs up.

"Hai Devi Maiyya! Arnavji is so mad, now what will I do?" panicked Khushi. Then, the car stopped. She realized that they were at the restaurant. She thanked Mohan, and nervously got out of the car. She fixed her hair and sari. She then walked into the restaurant and asked for Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada's table. She was directed to an angry Arnav, who suddenly stood at seeing Khushi.

Arnav's eyes softened and he was brought to a dream of only him and Khushi. Oh, she looked so beautiful! He had totally forgotten that he was supposed to be mad at her. He pulled her chair, and both of them sat down.

Khushi started to explain, when Arnav stopped her, held her ahand and gave it a gentle kiss.. He said, "I love you, Khushi.. Thank you for entering my life, and making each moment better than the last. Please don't ever leave me. I won't be able to live without you." Khushi's eyes swelled with tears, while she replied, "Arnav ji, I won't even leave you after I die! Hum bhi aapse I love you dammnit.." Arnav smiled, and both lost their selves in the other's eyes..

~Flashback Over~

India

Arnav Singh Raizada was back. Yes, the ASR was back. Merciless and ruthless. Arrogant. And rude. He had forgotten his past and promised himself to never turn back. AR Companies was at its peak. Arnav was the top businessman of the year. His cold heart of stone had returned and he was among the most hated of his employees.

Arnav stormed into his cabin. Aman and his other assistants followed. All were frightened of this suddenly changed man, who was worse than before. They had just come back from a successful meeting. Whatever it was, Arnav Singh Raizada never failed to stun.

However, there was one thing that was still hanging. Allen Fashion Industries was not ready to be sold to AR companies. And Arnav wanted to buy this company for a good year now. Arnav asked his assistants, not even looking up from his laptop, "So when will it be ours?" The assistants stood confused. Aman clearly understood the man with whom he had worked with for years.

Aman answered, "Sir, we do not know if it will be ours. They are just not willing to agree. They want to sell it to our rivals." Arnav cut him off and shouted, "I don't care, Aman! If I say I want that company, I want it at any cost! I don't care what you do, just get the damn company!" He slammed his hand on the desk, and bellowed, "Do you understand?"

Aman let out a quiet nod and "Yes, sir." With that, Aman and everyone else silently left the cabin. Arnav then went back to his computer and resumed his work..

Edited by Arshi-licious01 - 11 years ago
KaShArHi_Krishi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am waiting for this FF partner!!!! 🤗

--Edit--

Hey Partner!!!!🤗 YES!!! You wrote an FF!!! I am so proud of you!!! 😃 I knew you were multi-talented!!! 😉 I am lucky and proud that you are my saut!!! 😃😆😉

Now on to your comment which you are waiting for!!! 

AWESOME PART!!! It had sweetness, hotness, rudeness, and cuteness!!! 😃 The first part had everything so now I wonder what the entire story will have!!!! However one thing is missing, which is gutter!!! 😉 And I know you are going to fulfill that soon too!!! After all you are my PARTNER, SAUT and BEHNA!!! 😃

Now comments on each character...

ARNAV
Now what do I say about him!!! Our hubby is so HOT!!!! I just loved the ASR side of him. The heartless beast is something I love to read about!!! And the flashback...so cute!!!! I love how he was angry at her but when she came in front of him, he forgot everything about his anger!!! I love the Khushi effect on Arnav!!! 😉😃

Kirthi
She is so adorable!!!! And they way she said UNBELIEVABLE, I just rolled on the floor laughing!! She is his daughter!! 🤣 The adorable side of him!!! Wonder if Khushi calls her Choti Laad  Governor!! 🤣 Does she physically also look like Arnav??? I would love to see more of Khushi and Kirthi scenes!!! 😳

Khushi
I am glad that her HAI DEVI MAIYYA dialogue is there!!! And the flashback scene...Khushi wanted to take NK to their date!!! 🤣 She is just awesome!!! And adorable!!! Now I know why Arnav can't stay angry at her!!! I wonder what would happen if she did take NK to their date!!! 🤣 Arnav's face would be a MUST SEE one!!! 😃 Hahaha, Khushi scared of her CLG (Chotti Laad Governor) like she is of Arnav!!! 😃 I would love to see a mommy Khushi!!! 😳

I hope the comment is long enough partner!!!! I can't wait to read more of your story!!! PLEASE CONTINUE SOON!!! And do I have to tell you to PM me or is it automatic??? 😛
Edited by KaShArHi_Krishi - 11 years ago
AmidstTheWords thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
amazing idea ria

its gr8

so tha asr is back

nd they have a daughter 2

gosh this exciting

wish i cld be here nd be a part odf this journey

but u keep writing 

and im showr everyone will love it

i fulfilled my promise

ans what a way 2 leave

by commentin on ur work

keep rocking rockstar

and writin 2

Edited by anamika2291 - 11 years ago
Chapter 1 updated 😃

Hopefully, you all like it and enjoy.. Please do leave likes and comments, they really do mean a lot and will urge me to update faster if my commitments and schedule allow 😉 

All feedback, negative and positive, are welcomed and would be very much appreciated 😳

Also, buddy me for pms.. Thank you 🤗
Atyay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very interesting!! 👍🏼    I would love to see how you unfold the story...  😃
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
wow superb interesting story
thanks for pm
cont. soon
Tamannaus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Excellent Ria, interesting and spontaneous story. Keep adding please. Thanks for the PM.👏 
msrenjini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb start.. pls continue