Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

-vibhakarthi-

-vibhakarthi-

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
this week's highlight just in case you forgot or missed itOCT1---OCT5Big smile
~*~MONDAY1st
Shail breaks down in front of Dayal as gunjan is leaving, Gunjan is also upset and thinking about happy times she spent with Rachana, Dayal advices her, saying australia is holding a bright future for her, MEANTIME THE THREE BLACKHOLES-SEEMA, SANGEETHA, AND BUWA ARE GOSSIPING SAYING IT'S GOOD GUNJAN IS LEAVING, Gunjan is at the terrance thinking about Mayank
NO PRECAP WAS SHOWN.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~*~TUESDAY2nd
Mayank says all the best because she always wanted to leave,then they both shake their hands,Broken Heart,and shail call Gunjan&Rachana to hurry for college,Rachana's hockey team friends say that Rajiv sir is not doing well, meantime Savitri says she will meet rajiv in person, so mom&son inside having a deep conversation, Rachana is afraid to knock the door and the same time a teacher comes and starts to question,so she leaves the fruit bag&a note inside it in the door knob of the room, then Savitri leaves, and rajiv wonders who left the bag, he knows his mom didn't leave it.
NO PRECAP
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~*~WEDNESDAY3rd
Akash consoles Gunjan, Chaya&Rachana make plans for the birthday, its night time Gunjan gets a call from Mayank, he says he want to see her one last time, he decorates the terrance, and gets romantic, he then says I love you to her, and she says the same to him, but shail is watching, and both get shocked, then Seema&Dayal came and asked what is going on to Shail, then when Seema turns her back she sees the word ILOVEYOU, and asks Mayank and he lies saying its for you, then dayal left, Shail gets ready to talk andseema tries to listen their conversation,but shail noticed.
PRECAP:Shail, mayank, and gunjan all dresse up for the party.Mayank says he wants to talk to shail but she say we can talk at the evening.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~*~THURSDAY4th
All wish happy birthday to Gunjan,shail hugs gunjan, but the blackholes are not happy,LOL,Shail give a big hug
PRECAP:mayank confess to shail about is love
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~*~FRIDAY5th
The episode starts with Mayank telling Shail he loves Gunjan and she loves him too,Shail asks how long this has been going on, he says 2 months, then she ask why you didn't think it was important to tell me, Shail asks how come she could love a boy who is already engaged,Shail tells he has betrayed the whole family, she says to Gunjan that she should leave as soon as possible, then Rachana asks if she is crying.
PRECAP: dholu cries and hugs Gunjan telling her not to leave.   

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bostanianDOC108MSN_VannyFastFuriousgirl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~THIS WEEK'S HIGHLIGHTS*OCT1-OCT5" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FastFuriousgirl

IF-Sizzlerz

FastFuriousgirl

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing this week highlights
I wanted to see Rajeev a little more though

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-vibhakarthi-SweetiShobhy

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the highlights! The love story of Mayank and Gunjan really progressed this week. They might dedicate most of next week to Rajeev and Rachna. Embarrassed

@Asminita - Ditto on the Rajeev bit! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-vibhakarthi-

-vibhakarthi-

-vibhakarthi-

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asminita

thanks for sharing this week highlights
I wanted to see Rajeev a little more though

YOUR WELCOME!!! Dear, same with me I also wanted to see more Rajiv scenes, this week there seem to be only few scene with him.

MSN_Vanny

-vibhakarthi-

-vibhakarthi-

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

Thanks for the highlights! The love story of Mayank and Gunjan really progressed this week. They might dedicate most of next week to Rajeev and Rachna.Embarrassed

@Asminita - Ditto on the Rajeev bit!Smile

YOUR WELCOME Vanny dear, yeah this week it was mostly Mayank&Gunjan apologie scenes,I hope they give Rajiv&Rachana scenes. So I think they take turns each week because last week they showed Rajiv&Rachana scenes mostly.

MSN_Vanny

dazzlinggirl

dazzlinggirl

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
TFS

-vibhakarthi-

-vibhakarthi-

-vibhakarthi-

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
If you guys like these weekly highlights,I would be glad to do it every Friday,I am so sorry guys,I don't know Hindi so I can't do written updates for each day. Please reply Big smile

MSN_Vanny

-vibhakarthi-

-vibhakarthi-

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dazzlinggirl

TFS

Your welcome Big smile

MSN_Vanny

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.