Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Fan Fiction: Heaven on Earth

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

SunshineTears

IF-Dazzler

SunshineTears

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:56pm | IP Logged

I was thinking about writing a fan fiction for SSLK, and this idea suddenly came to my mind. I know it's supernatural and completely different from what is shown in the show, it will have a lot of connection to the events in the show.

Tell me if you guys like it or not. If you do, only then I will write more. Please tell me soon, because I want to finish this before Thursday...Tongue

Heaven on Earth

Characters: The superpowers of the characters are listed in the parenthesis

The Deceivers

Gunjan (copy another person's powers)

Rachna (control someone's mind)

Chaya (transform into an animal)

Mintu (Memory Eraser) * Leader / Main Antagonist

The Killers

Mayank (control nature)

Rajiv (go to the past for 5 mins)

Aarav  (tracking someone)

Charu (super intelligence) *Leader / Main Antagonist

Story:

"The perfect couple; Mintu and Charu" As Mintu starts to train his group The Deceivers, the words of his friends bounces his mind about how he and Charu are sole mates.  He realizes that when you are young, you think everything is possible, but time teaches how things never turn out as you expect them to. The circumstances have dragged him to a point where his love of life Charu is his biggest enemy and he can do anything to defeat her. He still can't decide if he did the right thing to love her, but he is sure hating her is the finest thing he has done in his life. To completely destroy Charu, he has created The Deceiver which consists of Gunjan, Rachna, and Chaya, and they are his weapons to fight with Charu's group The Killers. None of the deceivers know the real reason to why they are fighting against The Killers. Mintu has erased all of their memory, and they believe he is their owner for whom they can even die. None of them know the people they want to kill are the ones they will fall in love with.

Edited by SunshineTears - 05 October 2012 at 6:01pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-vibhakarthi-Jesmi9MSN_Vanny-Eris-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fan Fiction: Heaven on Earth" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Great storyline dear! Thumbs Up Please, do continue.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jesmi9SunshineTears

Jesmi9

Goldie

Jesmi9

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Great job!!!!! Hope you can continue soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MSN_Vanny

-vibhakarthi-

-vibhakarthi-

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Excellent storyline dear, keep it up. Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jesmi9SunshineTearsMSN_Vanny

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan ke Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
I love super natural themes :) i hope u update soon :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jesmi9

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.