Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daenerysnow thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: _mahi_

Surprise Package of the Week 
Credits: Shilpa
The surprise package of the week is from the "Murder by the pool" episode also. Again for me the surprise package was Shree, Shree and Shree. He is a true geek, fiddling with his laptop oblivious to the fact that Arjun was about to make him a druggie to sniff out the real culprits. I must say after the initial startled expression on his face, that made me smile, Shree adapted to the situation really quickly. Loved his new look for those few moments. πŸ˜†

VM of the Week 
Credits: Stephy
The VM of the Week award goes to Teri Yaadein Mulakatein by Sehar Mehrotra.

This song chosen by the maker was very heart-touching and soothing. Every wording had the perfect scene of Ariya attached to it. Great job by Sehar. Keep it up!πŸ‘

Here is your prize Sehar.

Scene of the Week 
Credits: Stephy

The Scene of the Week was the scene where Riya overcomes her fear of shooting a criminal. It was well directed and each and every detail was presented to the viewers. 😊The whole concept of how Arjun indirectly helps her to overcome her phobia was amazing. Kudos to the CVs for coming up with a beautiful scene.⭐️

Funniest Scene of the Week 
Credits: Mushi
The funniest scene of the week was of course the one where arjun,riya,rathore,chotu look at shree making sure that he goes to the gaanja adda as a charsi...n shree's reaction  "mein...mein charsi thodi dikhta hun"🀣

Emotional Scene of the Week 
Credits: Fiza
Hands down the emotional moment of the week was the bathroom scene between Riya and Arjun.😳 From the way  she entered the bathroom and started washing her face and hands, to the way she was in the shower and dropped to the floor.😭 We all could feel her pain the guilt she was going through  for taking some one's life even though duty called it. she felt now she had blood on her hands . she didn't even care about her bleeding wound . she wasn't able to come to terms with what she had done . and then when arjun walked in the bathroom and make her stand up she didn't care about anything she just knew she had cry her heart out on his shoulder.πŸ˜’ this scene was very emotional and I simply applaud sana khan for how she delivered the scene with Shaleen Malhotra.πŸ‘

Scroll down for some important information.😳

Arjun's line -'Samjhe.. ya samjhaon'- im sure im not alone in thinking this but id love to be samjhaooned by him...
daenerysnow thumbnail
Originally posted by: _mahi_

gossip Pictures, Images and Photos Dialogue of the Week gossip Pictures, Images and Photos

Credits: Mahi

The best Dialogue of the Week was - Samjhe ya Samjhayu 🀣

No no.  I am just pulling your legs Arjunians. It is for sure the Best dialogue of the show, but the best Dialogue of the Week was from the Best Ariya Scene ever. The shower scene.

My heart literally stopped beating for a second when Arjun said

"Tumne Ek Jaan Li Nahi Hai Riya, Ek Jaan Bachayi Hai"

Loved the way Arjun delivered  the dialogue while he was cupping her face. His emotions were immeasurably intense and the way he made an eye-contact with Riya just drove me crazy.

Scroll Down for more please!

πŸ˜† like that one

and Arjun's line -'Samjhe.. ya samjhaon'- im sure i am not alone in thinking this but i wud love to be samjhaooned by him...Samjhe, ya..?
ValleryRose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Waiting for this week's edition...πŸ˜‰
-Raichu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow really nice !!!
Good choices !!
and the VM of the week was awesome !!!

I'll try to read the FF and the SS of the wee k !!!
Spot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great work by everyone.  Congrats πŸ‘πŸ‘
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
I just found out that I won in this edition...lolzzzπŸ˜†

Thanx to Shubhi for telling me,...thnx sooo mch everyone for appreciating my work 😊