..-..Samjhe Ya Samjhayu Weekly..-.. COMPLETE

Posted: 11 years ago
Hello my lovely Arjunians
I am here with the first issue of Samjhe Ya Samjhayu  Weekly # 1
So let's begin with some introductionπŸ˜‰
I am Mahi 😎 and I will be doing the honor of presenting SYS each week (hopefully 🀣)
NewsLetter Team -..Naina.. , Fiza28 , Mushiroxx , S.Stephy , Sbp1971 and _mahi_
NL backups - MjhtFan_Mahima , tes_v1 , agathe
Credits for categories: NL Team
Credits for NL Banner: _mahi_
Credits for Winners Siggies: _mahi_
Credits for Pictures: ..Naina.. and _mahi_

Thanks to all the Arjunians for supporting the idea of NL 

(Please check the 4th post below for some important information😊)
Without further due
Let's begin this new journey on the Arjun forumπŸ˜ƒ

FF of the Week 
Credits: Mushi
The FF of the Week award goes to Fire n Water by Valleyrose..(because of the suspense she created in her writing n the kind of response she has been getting..😊
but not to forget her strongest contender this week was mitraseth (milenge ab yara) πŸ‘

Here is your prize Valleyrose 

OS/SS of the Week 
Credits: Mahi
The SS of the week award goes to 'unnamed' SS by Pisces_Gurl
This story had plenty of similarities to the real show and that is why I chose it to be the SS of the weekπŸ˜ƒ
Arjun is planning to confess his love to Riya but when he is about to disclose his feelings for her, he overhears Riya inviting the ETF team to a wedding at her house. He misunderstands Riya's invitation and believes that Riya is getting married but in reality, it is Riya's sister wedding.
The story shows how Arjun misunderstands Riya, which he does quite often in the show and how he concludes anything regarding Riya without getting a better hold of the matter.
M.V. Kohli has written few exceptional pieces too and I am sure competition will get harder by the next NL.😳 Good luck to all the writers.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Here is your prize Pisces_Gurl

Avi of the Week 
The Avi of the Week award goes to saher_90 for 

It was beautifully done and the lighting made this Ariya scene even more special☺️

Here is your prize saher_90πŸ‘

Siggy of the Week 
The Siggy of the Week award goes to saher_90 for

This siggy had magic in it.😳 Saher had put the emotions and feelings of both Arjun and Riya in one frame and the wording was even more beautiful. β€οΈ

Here is your prize saher_90πŸ˜›

scroll down for more please!😊
Edited by _mahi_ - 11 years ago

Rawte Moment of the Week 
Credits: Fiza

The Rawte moment of the Week is a tie between the Shoot out scene and the Pathan scene. The shoot out scene  was action packed, and our handsome Rawte suddenly decide to hitch a plan that worked. From the beginning of the scene where he was running and starts shooting to the point when they get to the hide out  especially when he flings himself  forward and shoots the two men who pointed their guns at Riya that was just Awesome πŸ‘ and lets not forget how his planed worked.πŸ˜‰

Ok now for the much awaited Pathan scene, that too was intense and filled with drama and emotion. πŸ‘ Arjun, angry young hot cop,  the gussa the rage he had in his eyes spoke volumes. That pathan sprinkled the salt on his wound  and his every single word echoed in his ears n then he just snapped. That one strong  punch at pathan's jaw was just rocking. pathan fell off his wheel chair and tubbled down the steps. Arjun was not at all done with him if Rathore and shree were not holding him and Pathan would have lost his other limbs as well.πŸ˜†

Dhaasu Moment of the Week 

Credits: Shilpa

While I found quite a few moments Dhasu in the "Murder by the Pool" episode but the one that stands out most to me is Shree's reaction when Riya threw the dart and almost hit it dead center. Always love his open mouth reactions when Riya does something that surprises him.πŸ˜†

Chupke Chupke Moment of the Week 

There weren't many Chupke Chupke moments between Ariya this week as they had some silent arguments or conversations face to face. But one moment when I felt that Ariya's story was developing😳 was when Riya and Rathore were talking about love being complicated these days and Arjun interrupts them and walks between the two,😲 later we see Riya smiling at Arjun's back.πŸ˜› That was like 'awww' moment for me.😳

So that was the Chupke Chupke moment of the week between Ariya. 

Bromance Moment of the week 

This week's bromance scene is the dart scene between are lovable tech geek-  Shree and the hulk of the ETF- Chotu. The reason I chose this scene was because it was a sweet simple scene between them that showed them chilling and doing time pass along with showing how strong our Shree is. πŸ˜† I loved this scene how chotu easily got the dart off the board while are poor shree was struggling with it. The best part of the scene was when shree tried to prove chotu wrong by saying I can throw a dart easily and it missed hitting chotu by less then a inch. 

gossip Pictures, Images and Photos Dialogue of the Week gossip Pictures, Images and Photos

The best Dialogue of the Week was - Samjhe ya Samjhayu 🀣

No no.  I am just pulling your legs Arjunians. It is for sure the Best dialogue of the show, but the best Dialogue of the Week was from the Best Ariya Scene ever. The shower scene.

My heart literally stopped beating for a second when Arjun said

"Tumne Ek Jaan Li Nahi Hai Riya, Ek Jaan Bachayi Hai"

Loved the way Arjun delivered  the dialogue while he was cupping her face. His emotions were immeasurably intense and the way he made an eye-contact with Riya just drove me crazy.

Scroll Down for more please!

Surprise Package of the Week 
Credits: Shilpa
The surprise package of the week is from the "Murder by the pool" episode also. Again for me the surprise package was Shree, Shree and Shree. He is a true geek, fiddling with his laptop oblivious to the fact that Arjun was about to make him a druggie to sniff out the real culprits. I must say after the initial startled expression on his face, that made me smile, Shree adapted to the situation really quickly. Loved his new look for those few moments. πŸ˜†

VM of the Week 
Credits: Stephy
The VM of the Week award goes to Teri Yaadein Mulakatein by Sehar Mehrotra.

This song chosen by the maker was very heart-touching and soothing. Every wording had the perfect scene of Ariya attached to it. Great job by Sehar. Keep it up!πŸ‘

Here is your prize Sehar.

Scene of the Week 
Credits: Stephy

The Scene of the Week was the scene where Riya overcomes her fear of shooting a criminal. It was well directed and each and every detail was presented to the viewers. 😊The whole concept of how Arjun indirectly helps her to overcome her phobia was amazing. Kudos to the CVs for coming up with a beautiful scene.⭐️

Funniest Scene of the Week 
The funniest scene of the week was of course the one where arjun,riya,rathore,chotu look at shree making sure that he goes to the gaanja adda as a charsi...n shree's reaction  "mein...mein charsi thodi dikhta hun"🀣

Emotional Scene of the Week 
Hands down the emotional moment of the week was the bathroom scene between Riya and Arjun.😳 From the way  she entered the bathroom and started washing her face and hands, to the way she was in the shower and dropped to the floor.😭 We all could feel her pain the guilt she was going through  for taking some one's life even though duty called it. she felt now she had blood on her hands . she didn't even care about her bleeding wound . she wasn't able to come to terms with what she had done . and then when arjun walked in the bathroom and make her stand up she didn't care about anything she just knew she had cry her heart out on his shoulder.πŸ˜’ this scene was very emotional and I simply applaud sana khan for how she delivered the scene with Shaleen Malhotra.πŸ‘

Scroll down for some important information.😳

Some important things to note:

1. NL team chooses the winners for all the categories based on the last two episodes ONLY.😊
Categories like Siggy, Avi, VM, FF, OS/SS are chosen between the day of Saturday (of the previous week) and the day NL team is supposed to send me their parts. 😊

2. We chose winners for Siggy, Avi, VM, FF, OS/SS based on the number of likes, popularity, comments and how quickly the writer had received those likes/comments etc. 😊

3. Naina was lil busy to do her part so I took her part for this time only. For the upcoming NLs, backup members will take care of such things.😳

I know I am a day late to post NL but trust me Arjunians, this wasn't a piece of cake. πŸ˜• I spent around 15 hours on this first NL.😲 Hopefully things will get easier by the next NL.πŸ˜†

I made the winner siggies and the banners very quick, that's why they are not that attractive.πŸ˜† But I promise that by next NL, we will have better siggies for the winners.πŸ˜ƒ

PLEASE PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON IF YOU SUPPORT NL TEAM AND OUR HARD WORK.

p.s. I love SM the most.πŸ˜‰ 🀣
awesome work mahiii... Can't wait till you complete the postsπŸ˜› I'm eagerly waitingπŸ˜‰ I hope I ain't taking your post space!!! hehe

*EDIT...

OMG... I love the writer's won the best FF/ OS/ SS(of the WEEK) title so far... Hopefully the rest get picked in the upcoming NL'sπŸ˜‰ I'm so happyπŸ€—
Well done all the winner'sπŸ‘

and Mahiii you have done a great job dear... and even the other's who have put a lot of effort for this NL to get going...!!!πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈ
Now I know what I have to look forward for every weekπŸ˜‰ It's the weekly Newsletter😳

@Mahi... I love SM toooπŸ˜› (I think you have competition all around u dearπŸ˜‰) and hey the winner siggie is really nice...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Edited by funkylicious - 11 years ago
gr8 most awaited NL well done nice  effort 
Well done.u have done an awesome work
awesome post πŸ˜‰
the best post credits should go to you πŸ˜‰ 😊
Mahi you are the best. You have done a fantastic job on the NL. I love it.

Thank you so much for all your hard work and for this you deserve the #1 fan of SM title.

Take a bow my friend for job well done.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
Lets celebrate with cutting chai:

awesome work Mahi n the whole NL team... πŸ‘