Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

tinn

Groupbie

tinn

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
After watching today's episode I don't think that Prashant wants Aarti back at all... H feels guilty for what he did but he doesn't love Aarti at all...I think he will try and contact yash or yash's family to let them know that He knows where Aarti is... I think his view will definitely hangs now Howard's Ansh...he is going to fight for him... I just hope that Yash and Aarti confronts each other first and clear the misunderstandings before Yash knows about Prashant... I hope they focus on the the complication with Aartis pregnancy and we get to see how Yash cares for Aarti

My prediction is that Aarti will wake up see Prashant and flee the hospital...and end up on to peer baba... Yash will also end up there maybe after feeling dejected of not finding Aarti will go there for answers and will meet Aarti... Because ultimately their relationship was fixed there, Aarti realised she was in love with Yash and now though Yash may not be in love with Aarti...he will realise her worth there and a fresh new start will start!

Just my prediction ...what do you guys think????

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

guramayanirmalac99AnushaGK-AarYaholic-Manali_IamGCianakui1984taahir004PuvZshalini28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Today's Episode" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ariarai

IF-Rockerz

ariarai

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
yes but yash does love aarti

PuvZ

IF-Sizzlerz

PuvZ

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
That's something good !! as long they are together i don't mind Prashant !!Angry

Edited by PuvZ - 05 October 2012 at 7:22pm

Manali_IamGCian

IF-Rockerz

Manali_IamGCian

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
yeah, he is going to fight for ansh only!!

AnushaGK

IF-Rockerz

AnushaGK

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
nice prediction.

-AarYaholic-

IF-Rockerz

-AarYaholic-

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarahpearl

yes but yash does love aarti

That's a tricky question...even I am confused if he is just worried for her or he has fallen in love..Confused

@tinn - Your Prediction may work...i totally agree with you

Edited by Frozen007 - 05 October 2012 at 11:56pm

akui1984

IF-Rockerz

akui1984

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Well..I just hope that Yash and Aarti will be reunited next week and not next month! From wed - fri, Yash is still looking for Aarti...The hide and seek game was exciting at first but if it continues for a few weeks then...

princysharma90

princysharma90

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Now I think everyone wants their re-union. Please stop this hide n seek game. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.