Suggestions / Comments

PLEASE do something about the IPKKND forum! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
^^Starplus doesnt have any channel moderator so contact  priya.nair or *Shruti* or hetal. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FindingShakEtherealSanz..snowflake.-Jwalamukhi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PLEASE do something about the IPKKND forum! (Page 4)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..SaNaYaHoLiC..

Goldie

..SaNaYaHoLiC..

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Thank you very much. I'll PM them

Tiyali

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

surbhianya_17..SaNaYaHoLiC..FindingShakasha...SanzBarbieEtherealSanz..Senorita Sanaya

..SaNaYaHoLiC..

Goldie

..SaNaYaHoLiC..

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiya229

I dont know what to say,except that everyone's chacha, mama, bhanja all start working at Star plus or some channel and have insider info on whether actor(s) are gonna quit or not. 

Then, it sprews more topics based on that. 

IPK Mods are more phan girlie than the forum. I only have seen ONE (biased) active MOD around, who is a die hard fan and closes usless posts 80 pages later and daasu  posts withing two minutes of opening them

My advice, you can beat'em, join'em. Grow a mama, bhanja who works SP and give out "insider information" like langar.

That's another thing that I sent the mods. Its very annoying how any random kid will show up and claim their chacha, mami, nana etc. works in some media company and told her that so and so is good luck/bad luck and whatever other spoilers Wacko Why cant we have one thread where all the so called spoilers are posted in and those that are confirmed to be true (mishti's) are the only ones that have their own seperate thread?

Im just annoyed with the mods. This is why my suggestion would be to assign a mod who doesn't watch IPKKND (fat chance since every1 watches it) or atleast someone who wouldn't be partial to one fanbase!

thanx for ur comment.

Edited by ..SaNaYaHoLiC.. - 07 October 2012 at 4:15pm

dobrevagasms

IF-Stunnerz

dobrevagasms

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
To be honest I don't blame the mods it's just thyr gonna keep on carrying making topics and MOD's just closing why can't people think them self's that their's already sooo many on the same topic just go their and post but no thy have to make their own so u knw wht I don't blame the MOD's also on the bashing one retard on the forum says on nasty thing on BS or SI we start blaming eachother Ie all the BS fans and SI fans why ?? It's just one stupid person trying to get popular and get noticed ignore em report em and just move on whts the point commenting ?? That's my point !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..SaNaYaHoLiC..

subha2601

IF-Sizzlerz

subha2601

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Actually the mods should have controlled the members long back then all these would have never happened.
Calling Sanaya that word just because of her fans is totally unjust on her.That member should be banned from IF.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..SaNaYaHoLiC..

Mohabbateinn

IF-Sizzlerz

Mohabbateinn

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
ROFL 

this is the sad reality of the IPK forum .

realistically speaking, it is beyond anybody's ability to reform that place...

when you have so many kids , attention seekers , cry babys all compacted in one small place ... you can only expect so much sanity. 
ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

surbhianya_17subha2601

Mohabbateinn

IF-Sizzlerz

Mohabbateinn

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
ROFL

i dont understand whats wrong ... 

why do you guys need spoiler info ??? why can't you just watch the show ??? why do you want to get exclusive leads and clues ??? 

just watch the show  n ur problem is solved. why does it matter to you if you if some1 is posting false rumours ? ?? 

in the next epi or two.. the truth will be out . 

if you need a discussion place for IPK away from crazzies.. create a CC in the chat club forum . 

its really as simple as that -- if you can't fix phankas, you can avoid them.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top