Suggestions / Comments

PLEASE do something about the IPKKND forum! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by subha2601

9. As the TM said,there have been 2 groups,Barun fans group,Sanaya fans group. Honestly,i have never seen in any forum where the fans of the leads bash each other a lot.This is the 1st forum where there's no unity amongst the members.

this happens almost in all the forums after one point of time 

come to parichay forum ... its not as active as IPKKND but come and see ...  there r 3 grps ... Kunal ( samir soni) grp , siddhi ( keerti ) fan grp and Sinal ( kunal+ siddhi ) grp 

keerti is a new actress and after a one point of time her few fans started taking Siddhi's ( a character ) criticism as Keerti's criticism ... and they turned against kunal hence Samir and started bashing him left right center for no reason  ... some even sent bashing tweets to neelam ( sammy's wife ) LOL

then Kunal fans as a revenge started the same ...so now forum is all abt  Kunal vs Siddhi fans and few sinal fans r trying to calm them down LOL... so now even if u say anything abt a character who is in the support of Siddhi in the show those ppl will report those posts and they will bash those characters who r supporting Kunal 

either some ppl have never watched any daily soap before or they don't know how to differentiate between real life and reel life  

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PLEASE do something about the IPKKND forum! (Page 3)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..SaNaYaHoLiC..

Goldie

..SaNaYaHoLiC..

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Wow is this the limit or what?

Originally posted by justinb765

Sanaya is a Cheap Hore and Her Fans prove it Day in and Day out. Pathetic
Being a Sarun fan Ipk fan I just Hate U guys now.
I m being unfair to SI bt U fans Force me

And on top of that, parents are getting involved too Shocked Apparently, someone's mom just showed up! WHAT IS HAPPENING to this forum?!

Edited by ..SaNaYaHoLiC.. - 07 October 2012 at 1:47pm

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
^ why dont you report this post or pm mandy?? She is the only active moderator there.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..SaNaYaHoLiC..FindingShak-Jwalamukhi-

FindingShak

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

subha2601-Jwalamukhi-

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
^no thank you and stay away from this thread:D

Topic maker had genuine concerns so let the higher DT look into it:)

@ sarun - make sure you guys doesnt bombard DTs dabba by massive PMing them, one or two member should PM the DT and explain. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..SaNaYaHoLiC..-Jwalamukhi-

FindingShak

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

..SaNaYaHoLiC..

Goldie

..SaNaYaHoLiC..

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
The show does NOT run because of SI. A show needs BOTH leads to get good TRPs (especially a show which heavily depends on their leads) and BS and SI are both important to this show. I request members to not twist my words or think I am only talking about the BS fans just because my username says I'm a Sanaya fan. The problem is NOT from one side. I am seeing SI fans take advantage of the BS leaving rumor and adding fuel to fire by saying he's unprofessional to leave, etc. While BS fans are calling SI a w**re and involving her in this mess which is none of her concern!

Aahana: I have reported that post and it was closed. My concern is still there. We need stricter rules for these members. Just saying "a warning PM will be sent or WL will be raised" does not do much to these members. They don't even care about that.

Also could you give me the ID of a higher DT member I can contact and will be able to get a response from? I do not want to bother a mod who is not able to do soemthing about this issue. Thank you.

Edited by ..SaNaYaHoLiC.. - 07 October 2012 at 2:45pm

FindingShak

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top