Suggestions / Comments

PLEASE do something about the IPKKND forum! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Yeah,its messy dats y I dont even Post there in a Scar dat Something will happen. I hope u get some help. Embarrassed

Its a Alive forumROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..SaNaYaHoLiC..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PLEASE do something about the IPKKND forum! (Page 2)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

^^ Even though the coolbies belongs to the Dev Team, they have no moderation rights and their access is limited. 

Currently two of the moderators are inactive due to personal reasons so its only one active moderator  so things can be overwhelmed.

This issue has been forwarded to the higher DTs. 

About the fan wars there, I think its more about fans not being able  differentiate between bashing and criticism. Criticism is okay as long as it does not go into any abusive word name calling and fans retaliate back because their favorite has being  criticized. 

Edited by Aahaana - 06 October 2012 at 2:27pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*..SaNaYaHoLiC..DeviatedTesoro.Sano88Senorita Sanayarechus

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Double007

I think the mods of that forum have officially given up ROFLIts pointless to even ask! That forum is like a zoo ROFL
haha Zoo?ROFL i never gone there in my life, jus i had gone 2 to 5 times! But if its zoo then I wil go n Read there lolz

..SaNaYaHoLiC..

..SaNaYaHoLiC..

Goldie

..SaNaYaHoLiC..

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

^^ Even though the coolbies belongs to the Dev Team, they have no moderation rights and their access is limited. 

Currently two of the moderators are inactive due to personal reasons so its only one active moderator  so things can be overwhelmed.

This issue has been forwarded to the higher DTs. 

About the fan wars there, I think its more about fans not being able  differentiate between bashing and criticism. Criticism is okay as long as it does not go into any abusive word name calling and fans retaliate back because their favorite has being  criticized. 

Thank u for your reply.

I'll look forward to a reply regarding this issue from the higher DTs.

It is about the fact tht people can't differentiate between bashing and criticism. People can also not different between ASR and Barun, and Khushi and Sanaya. WHY?! If someone criticises ASR or Khushi, they will be jumped at because they think it offends the actor/actress. Where did the actor/actress come from?!

This issue (not being able to differentiate) is something everyone in the forum knows by now. The word "bashing" is overused and the members are well aware of that too. But now something needs to be done about it.

One member just got called "bisexual" for liking Sanaya Wacko  The other day this member Zee_news came  on the forum to give the news that BS may be leaving and people told her to get lost, she needs to die, etc. Things that are just plain WRONG. And it turns out she may be right so now members are apologizing Sleepy Can these members just not get banned? I know IF doesnt just ban members for no reason, but believe me, there are MANY reasons to ban them Sleepy

Edited by ..SaNaYaHoLiC.. - 06 October 2012 at 3:17pm

asha...

subha2601

IF-Sizzlerz

subha2601

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Problems with IPKKND forum

1.Too many members

2.Too many useless posts with same content,for eg.,100 replies on the topic,"I love Barun's hair",500 replies on "I love Barun's nails",1000 replies on "I love Barun's nose"ROFL

3.Members giving more importance to this fictional show than even their Life and trying to prove that.500 replies on this topic"Tomorrow is my exam and i am not able to concentrate on studies.I only about ipkknd or Arshi".Most of the replies are "Oh!u r a true fan of the show and Arshi."ConfusedThen all the members will make 100 such topics to prove that they are true fans of the show and Arshi.LOL

4.Most of the members only want to see romantic scenes between the leads so open 500 topics to show their hatred towards the other characters of the show.Then 1000 topics are made to tell that other characters are also important in the show.LOL

5.The forum is filled with Gutter posts which are filled with vulgarity.Even Sunny Leone will feel ashamed reading those postsROFL but still these posts are never closed.

6.Members don't know the difference between Bashing and Criticism.I guess the mods have told them many times this difference but probably nobody understood that or nobody wants to understand it.If someone says,"I don't like the colour of khushi's dupatta or arnav's shirt."Bas!The members don't bash,infact they insult that member so much as if she committed a murder.Ouch

7.Members insult a real person,whether it's an actor working in the show or a member,for fictional characters.

8.Members openly write the words,'f**k','s*x','b***ch' without even using astericks but no mod take any action against them.

9. As the TM said,there have been 2 groups,Barun fans group,Sanaya fans group. Honestly,i have never seen in any forum where the fans of the leads bash each other a lot.This is the 1st forum where there's no unity amongst the members.

10.Rumours spread very fast in that forum as members easily believe those rumours,no matter how stupid they are.LOL

11.Some members make stupid and useless posts to get attention from members and they succeed because members react to them.For eg.,if a member bashes their show,instead of ignoring that post or reporting that post,300 members will reply and bash the TM.U won't believe it,one such post crossed 100 pages today.ROFL

These are 11 reasons out of 100 on why that forum is most troublesome,irritating and dumbest forum.I guess now u all must ahve understood why that forum is No.1 since last one year.It's because of these posts and these immatured members only.

And i feel even if there are 100 mods also,they can't do anything because these members don't even care for the rules and the mods.In fact if the mods stop them from doing something wrong,they start making 1000 posts about 'Freedom of expression' and also bashing the mods.They feel that even if they break the rules,the mods should not say anything to them because they are free to do everything,even to break the rules.ROFL

Now u tell me,what to do with these members?  

Edited by subha2601 - 06 October 2012 at 4:38pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommesurbhianya_17..SaNaYaHoLiC..--Rose--Autumn.SAIBALROUTH

..SaNaYaHoLiC..

Goldie

..SaNaYaHoLiC..

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by subha2601

Problems with IPKKND forum

1.Too many members

2.Too many useless posts with same content,for eg.,100 replies on the topic,"I love Barun's hair",500 replies on "I love Barun's nails",1000 replies on "I love Barun's nose"ROFL

3.Members giving more importance to this fictional show than even their Life and trying to prove that.500 replies on this topic"Tomorrow is my exam and i am not able to concentrate on studies.I only about ipkknd or Arshi".Most of the replies are "Oh!u r a true fan of the show and Arshi."ConfusedThen all the members will make 100 such topics to prove that they are true fans of the show and Arshi.LOL

4.Most of the members only want to see romantic scenes between the leads so open 500 topics to show their hatred towards the other characters of the show.Then 1000 topics are made to tell that other characters are also important in the show.LOL

5.The forum is filled with Gutter posts which are filled with vulgarity.Even Sunny Leone will feel ashamed reading those postsROFL but still these posts are never closed.

6.Members don't know the difference between Bashing and Criticism.I guess the mods have told them many times this difference but probably nobody understood that or nobody wants to understand it.If someone says,"I don't like the colour of khushi's dupatta or arnav's shirt."Bas!The members don't bash,infact they insult that member so much as if she committed a murder.Ouch

7.Members insult a real person,whether it's an actor working in the show or a member,for fictional characters.

8.Members openly write the words,'f**k','s*x','b***ch' without even using astericks but no mod take any action against them.

9. As the TM said,there have been 2 groups,Barun fans group,Sanaya fans group. Honestly,i have never seen in any forum where the fans of the leads bash each other a lot.This is the 1st forum where there's no unity amongst the members.

10.Rumours spread very fast in that forum as members easily believe those rumours,no matter how stupid they are.LOL

11.Some members make stupid and useless posts to get attention from members and they succeed because members react to them.For eg.,if a member bashes their show,instead of ignoring that post or reporting that post,300 members will reply and bash the TM.U won't believe it,one such post crossed 100 pages today.ROFL

These are 11 reasons out of 100 on why that forum is most troublesome,irritating and dumbest forum.I guess now u all must ahve understood why that forum is No.1 since last one year.It's because of these posts and these immatured members only.

And i feel even if there are 100 mods also,they can't do anything because these members don't even care for the rules and the mods.In fact if the mods stop them from doing something wrong,they start making 1000 posts about 'Freedom of expression' and also bashing the mods.They feel that even if they break the rules,the mods should not say anything to them because they are free to do everything,even to break the rules.ROFL

Now u tell me,what to do with these members?  

I cant thank you enough for writing all this out. There were so many things I missed in my main post and you covered them so thankyou!

I cant believe Im saying this for the forum I used to love and I'm still a part of but there is a limit. All the mature, sane fans are slowly leaving the forum and the immature, droolers, naive and idiotic members have taken over. Even though I joined a few months back, at least there was still some peace at tht time. NOW it's a fishmarket.

Come make a post on SI/BS leaving, and watch the fans come with the guns and knives to threaten you Confused Sometimes I wonder, if this is the state of these people in the virtual world, how must they be in the real world!? Shocked 

The gutter posts are so embarrasing IM sometimes covering my face when I see them. our forum must be the only besharam one like this Ouch Why point out what is wrong with BS's pants or how low SI's top is?! Confused

No offense, but I dont care if someone passed their exams or if they became a goldie. Why so many posts on that? isnt there a forum for that? Cant a new member introduce themselves somewhere else and NOT on the IPK forum?! The forum is a huge place and every minute new members are joining it, but we don't need every single one of them to introduce themselves!

Another issue: The spoilers! WHY is any random person allowed to come and give a spoiler? All they have to do is title it "spoiler" and everyone starts believing it and there are at least 50 posts on that "spoiler" and another 50  "decoding" it Wacko

The disunity amongst fans is the worst on the forum and the root of all problems! I hve been visiting all other forums to see if we were the only ones with this disunity problem and I was right. Who fights and bashes the leads of their own show? how embarrasing D'oh ill admit im a diehard Sanaya fan but i dont openly mock or bash BS Ouch I believe if this problem is fixed, so will many others.

I beg the mods to please start merging topics of the same content. From the last 2 weekends, over 200 topics have been made regarding BS's leave. IT CLUTTERS THE FORUM! I CANT FIND ANOTHER TOPIC OF CONVERSATION! Pls merge them all together.

Also I agree with subha, please merge all the drooling (I love BS, I love SI, I love his nose hair, I love her toe nails) posts into their ATs or something. Leave the forum for some proper discussion. PLEASE!

I really hope the mods listen to this and don't just tell me "mods are looking into it" please dont close this post rather solve this issue - or rather these 100 issues first!

Edited by ..SaNaYaHoLiC.. - 06 October 2012 at 5:45pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

subha2601SAIBALROUTH

subha2601

IF-Sizzlerz

subha2601

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Moat of the members are watching a daily soap for the first time.I have watched umpteen no.of serials so i don't bother if something wrong happens with the lead characters or there's a MU or they separate because i know like all daily soaps,the leads are again gonna reunite after few months but as these people don't know how daily soaps are run,they get panicked and also create panic amongst other members.Actually they are taking this show too seriously.
One more reason is most of these members are teenagers so they are immatured and childish.Teenagers are mostly emotional,dreamy and impractical.They always prefer to live in dreamlands and don;t want to come to terms with reality.Teens are also obsessed with something or someone they like so as these teens like this show and the actors,they are obsessed with them.We can't blame them as inka age hi aisa hai.
I am sure when these teens will become adults,they are definitely gonna laugh at themselves after realising how obsessed and crazy were they for a fictional show and fictional characters and what stupid things they did.

SAIBALROUTH

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Gosh abhi to Qabool Hai bhi aane wala hai

then there will be 3rd world war between BS fans , KSG fans ...and both shows belong to the same PH ... bhagwaan bachaye 

tum log nikal lo uss forum se LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top