Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
^no thank you and stay away from this thread:D

Topic maker had genuine concerns so let the higher DT look into it:)

@ sarun - make sure you guys doesnt bombard DTs dabba by massive PMing them, one or two member should PM the DT and explain. 
^
no i won't :D

Regarding, SI fans concerned BS bashers. I absolutely agree with you. I'm a SI fan myself, and I know what the BS fans call me😭. This show runs because of SI, yet BS gets all the credit, BS is called the jaan of the show. That's why he left it for 11/28/40/45 days?!

SI fans need justice ..
..SaNaYaHoLiC.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
The show does NOT run because of SI. A show needs BOTH leads to get good TRPs (especially a show which heavily depends on their leads) and BS and SI are both important to this show. I request members to not twist my words or think I am only talking about the BS fans just because my username says I'm a Sanaya fan. The problem is NOT from one side. I am seeing SI fans take advantage of the BS leaving rumor and adding fuel to fire by saying he's unprofessional to leave, etc. While BS fans are calling SI a w**re and involving her in this mess which is none of her concern!

Aahana: I have reported that post and it was closed. My concern is still there. We need stricter rules for these members. Just saying "a warning PM will be sent or WL will be raised" does not do much to these members. They don't even care about that.

Also could you give me the ID of a higher DT member I can contact and will be able to get a response from? I do not want to bother a mod who is not able to do soemthing about this issue. Thank you.
Edited by ..SaNaYaHoLiC.. - 11 years ago
omg omg omg omg yaara

they call SI a wh**re bucuz BS leave off the show😭 BASHERZZ GETZ A LYFZ. This show is run by Gul yaara not SI and BS😊. SI is more important than BS, otherwise who rubway?

Agree BS taul dance is BEST. But yaara, I lau SI. She give TRP everything. What I do?

TFS.

RES.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^^Starplus doesnt have any channel moderator so contact  priya.nair or *Shruti* or hetal. 
Thank you very much. I'll PM them
I dont know what to say,except that everyone's chacha, mama, bhanja all start working at Star plus or some channel and have insider info on whether actor(s) are gonna quit or not. 

Then, it sprews more topics based on that. 

IPK Mods are more phan girlie than the forum. I only have seen ONE (biased) active MOD around, who is a die hard fan and closes usless posts 80 pages later and daasu  posts withing two minutes of opening them

My advice, you can beat'em, join'em. Grow a mama, bhanja who works SP and give out "insider information" like langar.
Originally posted by: tiya229

I dont know what to say,except that everyone's chacha, mama, bhanja all start working at Star plus or some channel and have insider info on whether actor(s) are gonna quit or not. 

Then, it sprews more topics based on that. 

IPK Mods are more phan girlie than the forum. I only have seen ONE (biased) active MOD around, who is a die hard fan and closes usless posts 80 pages later and daasu  posts withing two minutes of opening them

My advice, you can beat'em, join'em. Grow a mama, bhanja who works SP and give out "insider information" like langar.

That's another thing that I sent the mods. Its very annoying how any random kid will show up and claim their chacha, mami, nana etc. works in some media company and told her that so and so is good luck/bad luck and whatever other spoilers  Why cant we have one thread where all the so called spoilers are posted in and those that are confirmed to be true (mishti's) are the only ones that have their own seperate thread?

Im just annoyed with the mods. This is why my suggestion would be to assign a mod who doesn't watch IPKKND (fat chance since every1 watches it) or atleast someone who wouldn't be partial to one fanbase!

thanx for ur comment.
Edited by ..SaNaYaHoLiC.. - 11 years ago
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
To be honest I don't blame the mods it's just thyr gonna keep on carrying making topics and MOD's just closing why can't people think them self's that their's already sooo many on the same topic just go their and post but no thy have to make their own so u knw wht I don't blame the MOD's also on the bashing one retard on the forum says on nasty thing on BS or SI we start blaming eachother Ie all the BS fans and SI fans why ?? It's just one stupid person trying to get popular and get noticed ignore em report em and just move on whts the point commenting ?? That's my point !!
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Actually the mods should have controlled the members long back then all these would have never happened.
Calling Sanaya that word just because of her fans is totally unjust on her.That member should be banned from IF.