Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Today was a nice dramatic, cause and effect episode.. I cannot say still as to whose method is better.

Dhawal is being the sweet and considerate husband but cannot make any inroads with Kinjal.
Koki was the mother who advised her errant daughter logically and explained why things are the way they are. Her talk about Kinjal keeping her eyes closed rang true. But that has not made any difference.
Parag does not want Koki to worry. He and for that matter Hetal, both think that Kinjal is still a childConfused and has to be given time.. This I do not agree with.. Kinjal maybe 23-24 now.. She is older than Gopi.. She may have been pampered at home but she needs to grow up. I agree with Rachna on this.. (BTW, an awesome reply on the EPISODE postClap)..
It has been more than a year of her marriage and Kinjal needs to start counting her blessings a little bit. Yeah.. Urmi can the worst person to live with but if that is her only issue, I would have understood. I get it that she did not imagine the life she is living. I will not go into the past to say who is the reason. Everyone is. But it is time Kinjal stops thinking about what could have been and starts thinking of what is.. 

But will she understand? She still thinks that Urmi needs to apologize to her.. In some ways yes.. But as Koki said, it takes two hands to make a sound. Kinjal also needs to take the first step.. Will this impasse end?Ouch 

** The Modis looked so relieved to leave RN.. No wonder.. They had the worst time.
** UrShi are hypocrites.. Rashi tells her mother that Kinjal is a badthamese.. And the next line she calls Koki as Kagdi.. When will they see that they are getting what they do to others?

** Small but a nice scene between GoHem. Ahem supported UrmiShocked and Gopi supported Kinjal.. Gopi calmed Ahem down.. A nice one..Smile
** Parag had lines and the way Koki and Parag interacted proves that their relationship is not all bitterness.. But I expected more than just a "Time will heal everything" from ParagConfused
** Poor DhawalOuch

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

merunmariyemilike_tv-nilani-Chacchaswasthiani_grNazimKiDewaniDivineDarkness-Eris-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cause and Effect" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Great Post Harini... Clap

As i said so much on today episode...LOL indeed today episode was dhamakedar!! To be honest today i loved koki the way she scold at kinjal was outstanding Clap Kinjal is such a batameez Girl!! either she never respect has mother alsoAngry the ways she talk with has mom was so annoyed... I accept koki never understand kanjal she always treat her bad.. But it doesn't mean you put your figher on your mom... Thats really disgusting...Angry Hope koki give her tight slap who she stoppped in middle...Ouch Kinjal really needed that slap...Angry

Today my all sympthies with Dhawal i never seen husdand like him...Big smile He such a decent n kindhearted guy... Really he never desever wife like a kinjal...Dead kinjal always complain towords Dhawal but when she think why Dhawal won't complain against her... she doesn't know the value of Dhawal as a husband... Dhawal really desever a Clap the ways he camdown kinjal n heard kinjal's all nonsenes really Dhawal have a big heart Embarrassed

Loved gohem sweet n short scene...Embarrassed me to wondering Ahemji take urmi side Shocked but whtever he said was absolutly right... Thumbs Up and Gopi hold his hand to camdown him was so sweet Embarrassed

really liked korag interaction Smile

me to looking forword to see monday episode
lets see who appologised first... Urmila or Kinjal... ConfusedTongue

Edited by -GiNa- - 05 October 2012 at 3:34pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvswasthiani_gr

ani_gr

IF-Sizzlerz

ani_gr

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Harini great post always...Big smile
I actually loved Kokila today for what she said to Kinjal..Kinjal being Kinjal can never change just like Rashi and is right always in her own way... 
I also thought that Kinjal is right to some extent that Urmi used her to make money many times, but at the same time, If KInjal does the same as what Urmi did.. If she takes revenge for what Urmi did.. it does not make sense because reh kya gaya if she does the samething.. Waise Kinjal is sooo selfish all over herself all the time and very egoistic... 
Some points by Urmi was right I thought... like she said when Kinjal was in trouble, Dhawal was the one who did not utter a word and agreed to marry her.. 
Whatever Kokila siad is 100% right... 
I too dont' agree with Parag that she is bachchi... how can she be? she is not.. she is acting like one with her ego... 
Yea the episode was soo dramatic and nice...Big smile
And what was that KInjal leaving the house and then threaten Urmi that she wont come  back till she apologizes... Confused... Meaningless I thought... Urmi will be more than happy if she does not come back so that she can take all the money from Dhawal...LOL

ilike_tvswasthiJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

Great Post Harini... Clap

As i said so much on today episode...LOL indeed today episode was dhamakedar!! To be honest today i loved koki the way she scold at kinjal was outstanding Clap Kinjal is such a batameez Girl!! either she never respect has mother alsoAngry the ways she talk with has mom was so annoyed... I accept koki never understand kanjal she always treat her bad.. But it doesn't mean you put your figher on your mom... Thats really disgusting...Angry Hope koki give her tight slap who she stoppped in middle...Ouch Kinjal really needed that slap...Angry

Today my all sympthies with Dhawal i never seen husdand like him...Big smile He such a decent n kindhearted guy... Really he never desever wife like a kinjal...Dead kinjal always complain towords Dhawal but when she think why Dhawal won't complain against her... she doesn't know the value of Dhawal as a husband... Dhawal really desever a Clap the ways he camdown kinjal n heard kinjal's all nonsenes really Dhawal have a big heart Embarrassed

Loved gohem sweet n short scene...Embarrassed me to wondering Ahemji take urmi side Shocked but whtever he said was absolutly right... Thumbs Up and Gopi hold his hand to camdown him was so sweet Embarrassed

really liked korag interaction Smile

me to looking forword to see monday episode
lets see who appologised first... Urmila or Kinjal... ConfusedTongue

Thanks SherryTongue
Kinjal is spoilt and her belief that her family does not care for her has become very strong in her mind.. It happens to people who are usually pampered ... You see, when they cannot get their way even once, they start believing that the family is against them.. The consideration that maybe the person is talking for your own benefit does not occur at all.
I was there with Kinjal as she ranted out frustrated. What I did not like was her need to live in the past after such a long time. It is time she started to see the reality.. It would be better for herConfused Dhawal may not remain a sweetheart all the time.. People do have breaking points you knowOuch

I loved the GoHem scene too. I like how they are becoming the normal couple, discussing things and supporting each otherTongue

ilike_tvswasthiNazimKiDewani

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ani_gr

Harini great post always...Big smile
I actually loved Kokila today for what she said to Kinjal..Kinjal being Kinjal can never change just like Rashi and is right always in her own way... 
I also thought that Kinjal is right to some extent that Urmi used her to make money many times, but at the same time, If KInjal does the same as what Urmi did.. If she takes revenge for what Urmi did.. it does not make sense because reh kya gaya if she does the samething.. Waise Kinjal is sooo selfish all over herself all the time and very egoistic... 
Some points by Urmi was right I thought... like she said when Kinjal was in trouble, Dhawal was the one who did not utter a word and agreed to marry her.. 
Whatever Kokila siad is 100% right... 
I too dont' agree with Parag that she is bachchi... how can she be? she is not.. she is acting like one with her ego... 
Yea the episode was soo dramatic and nice...Big smile
And what was that KInjal leaving the house and then threaten Urmi that she wont come  back till she apologizes... Confused... Meaningless I thought... Urmi will be more than happy if she does not come back so that she can take all the money from Dhawal...LOL

Hug Thanks Gayathri..
I loved Koki today too. She was in control and was explaining very calmly to Kinjal until Kinjal became insolent and compared her mother to her.. It was not just disrespectful, it also was indecent to comment on your parents relationship. 
Urmi's point on Dhawal was right for Dhawal but I did not like it coming out of Urmi's mouth. It is hard to forget that it was Urmi who broke Kinjal's other rishta for her own benefit.. Urmi worked with Rashi to get everyone accept Dhawal as the SIL of the family.
Dhawal turned out to be a sweetheart but what if he had notConfused

The problem I think is the fact that Kinjal is still considered a child by all including Baa, Mota Bhabhi and Parag. Only Koki and Ahem saw through that to see how indecent she behaved. An eye for an eye is never the answer. Kokila tried to show Kinjal how fortunate she is but KInjal wants to whine about the negative.. What can one do in this case?Ouch

Monday is going to be more Urmi and Kinjal and unfortunately it is Dhawal in the middle. It is said that a mother suffers the most when a daughter is complained against... Koki suffered the most today. The proud woman had to listen to woman like Urmi who made Rashi as an exampleDead Rashi is digestable only because of Koki constantly working on her.. If not Rashi would still be the plotting idiot.. I felt for Koki today. She really could do nothing. Confused

ilike_tvswasthiani_gr

ani_gr

IF-Sizzlerz

ani_gr

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Hug.. Harini.. here is a hug...Big smile
Yea Dhawal is deifnitely a sweet heart, he has taken everything from Kinjal her insults and what not..I cannot wait to see what they have in store for Monday... 
I loved Kokila how she explained so calmly as you have said, but this Kinjal big NO.. to her mom always and taunts her... 
Wow that was really disgusting how she talked about her parents...Ouch.. really bad .. 
If Kinjal comes back, there will be more drama between Urmi n Kinjal..

-nilani-

Goldie

-nilani-

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
A Great PostTongue

DivineDarkness

IF-Sizzlerz

DivineDarkness

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

great analysis harini...

i ws disappointed first whn u wrote nly single line abt gohem scene bt i sw ur take on dat in Devna AT so happy nw...Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top