Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

If one day all ARMAN fans get2gether (Page 2)

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
 QB aunty aur Rumi aunty ko aur koi kaam nehi hai kya? Angryagar tum sab log waha honge to hamare update karneki jarrorat nehi hogi.Tongue we will also be busy drooling over Armaan!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed!!!!

Edited by Rumi - 08 May 2005 at 11:25pm

hetal IF-Rockerz
hetal
hetal

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
i can imagine all of us in one big theatre !!wow and watching aarman at his best romatic .....what a imgination we all having.!!! wish can come true. Big smile
bluelotus Goldie
bluelotus
bluelotus

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devil_drivers

Tabs, if we all did meet, then according to Indian social convention, I'll be calling most of you 'AUNTY'!!LOL

And when Armaan appears on screen, JP Aunty will go out of control – TotallyLOL..….Minnie Aunty's one eye will be regarding JP Aunty sternly while the other will be drooling over himWink…QB Aunty and Rumi Aunty would be studiously sapping up every detail to ensure flawless 'wonder' updates… BL Aunty would be critically analyzing Armu's wardrobe..his hair..his everything….everything and everyone…JD Aunty would be gone into the screen….with Armaan….the hopeless, born and eligible singles (You know who you are..!) would be ogling at our Hero…the youngies like Tabs, Kiran, Shiverz, Monica and others…would be making the most out of the double advantage….of getting to see the best- On screen and Of screen….!!

LM Aunty ; the severe looking Princie will try and bring order in the room, all the while secretly enjoying every moment..!

Lord! It will be hell let loose..!

Grrrr..My mock-Question paper is downloaded…Better get going….!

ARMAAN JASSI FOREVER!

DevilAngry

Why are you calling me aunty? I am still sweet seventeen.........

Tablet your idea is great. Every one can come to my home......... After all Arman will be here only,no?

Aabha IF-Dazzler
Aabha
Aabha

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 12:50am | IP Logged
i think she thought that u were older b/c u are a "senior" member...but it's cool b/c now i also know that u are close to me in age.....i'm 19 years old!!!Wink
Anitaharry Senior Member
Anitaharry
Anitaharry

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Arman will die after he gets all his fans jump over him for autographs 
bluelotus Goldie
bluelotus
bluelotus

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 2:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aabha

i think she thought that u were older b/c u are a "senior" member...but it's cool b/c now i also know that u are close to me in age.....i'm 19 years old!!!Wink

Oh my God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abha dear,

I selectively omitted two words from my post.  Seeing your post only made me realise it. The completed sentence is,"I am still sweet seventeen at heart."

shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devil_drivers

Tabs, if we all did meet, then according to Indian social convention, I'll be calling most of you 'AUNTY'!!LOL

And when Armaan appears on screen, JP Aunty will go out of control – TotallyLOL..….Minnie Aunty's one eye will be regarding JP Aunty sternly while the other will be drooling over himWink…QB Aunty and Rumi Aunty would be studiously sapping up every detail to ensure flawless 'wonder' updates… BL Aunty would be critically analyzing Armu's wardrobe..his hair..his everything….everything and everyone…JD Aunty would be gone into the screen….with Armaan….the hopeless, born and eligible singles (You know who you are..!) would be ogling at our Hero…the youngies like Tabs, Kiran, Shiverz, Monica and others…would be making the most out of the double advantage….of getting to see the best- On screen and Of screen….!!

LM Aunty ; the severe looking Princie will try and bring order in the room, all the while secretly enjoying every moment..!

Lord! It will be hell let loose..!

Grrrr..My mock-Question paper is downloaded…Better get going….!

ARMAAN JASSI FOREVER!

LOLLOLLOL LOL Devil!! But you forgot to mention yourself, buddy!Tongue

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 4:22am | IP Logged

wow for a second i was busy thinking that blue was 17.....ha ha ha LOL

well agar yeh sab aunties hain...to jassi hum sab ki maa hain.....arre shes 27.....LOL

by the way jd i like your signature picture......

Go to top