Posted: 18 years ago
gals  i was just thinking,suppose if one day all of us armu fans get2gether😃,and watch jjkn ,and r Arman is there on the screen at his romantic best and looking gr8😳 as usual,imagine us room ka ya haal hoga ,tv set god knows tootega ya rahega and yes what will happen 2 us all of us sitting together and watching arman😉,i wa sjust imagining what u think gals what will happen😃
Great idea, tablet. I am in dreamland, dreaming away.
Originally posted by tablet

gals i was just thinking,suppose if one day all of us armu fans get2gether😃,and watch jjkn ,and r Arman is there on the screen at his romantic best and looking gr8😳 as usual,imagine us room ka ya haal hoga ,tv set god knows tootega ya rahega and yes what will happen 2 us all of us sitting together and watching arman😉,i wa sjust imagining what u think gals what will happen😃

Oh, Tablet. That will be so sweet. We should watch the A_J marriage episode together. What say ?

Originally posted by vishakha

Oh, Tablet. That will be so sweet. We should watch the A_J marriage episode together. What say ?

Wow! Vish.. that's a great idea!!!

Originally posted by Jassidevi

Wow! Vish.. that's a great idea!!!

Yeah, what a great way to watch the best episode of JJKN with fellow crazy Armaan fans!!😛

Originally posted by tablet

gals  i was just thinking,suppose if one day all of us armu fans get2gether😃,and watch jjkn ,and r Arman is there on the screen at his romantic best and looking gr8😳 as usual,imagine us room ka ya haal hoga ,tv set god knows tootega ya rahega and yes what will happen 2 us all of us sitting together and watching arman😉,i wa sjust imagining what u think gals what will happen😃

fun times for sure eheh.

but dont worry guys i can control myself.😛

I THINK ROOM WILL BE SMALL AS YOU KNOW WE ARE TO MANY OF US.

SO I THINK OPEN AIR THEATER SCREEN IN A VERY BIG PARK WILL MAKE EVERYBODY CONFORTABLE TO MEET AND WATCH ARMAN-JASSI WEDDING EPISODE.😛😉

BYE.

ANJANA
can u imagine us all sitting there singing the theme song to jjkn and then humming to the romantic tune of "he he eh he he he he heeee" or the " eh he a ha ha ha ha haaaa"?!!  i know for sure that i'd be smiling and laughing at the same time b/c we'd look and sound so cheezy but we'd all be having a ball watching armaan parade around in a sherwaani-choodi pajama jodi with a matching "male chuni?"...sorry i don't know what the chuni is called that the guys wear with their suits.  he'll also wear really nice joothis on with a pugdi/sehra adorning his head with a red tikka to top it off....gosh he'll be looking like a prince.....*dreaming sweeet thoughts....please do not disturb at this time*....i'll get back to what jassi will be wearing at a later time.....filhaal ke liye mujhe armaan ke saapne dikhai dehraihen....mujhe laakta he ke mujhe sojana chahiye.....raat bhi kaafi ho chuki aur suba utke mujhe padna bhi karna hai....yehi hai ek college student ke duniya.....padhahi, padhahi, aur Zzzzzzzzzzz, phir padhahi🥱🥱
 QB aunty aur Rumi aunty ko aur koi kaam nehi hai kya? 😡agar tum sab log waha honge to hamare update karneki jarrorat nehi hogi.😛 we will also be busy drooling over Armaan!😳😳😳!!!! Edited by Rumi - 18 years ago
i can imagine all of us in one big theatre !!wow and watching aarman at his best romatic .....what a imgination we all having.!!! wish can come true. 😃