Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Similarities

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

SunshineTears

IF-Dazzler

SunshineTears

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Just a thought... If Gunjan is too young to truly love someone, isn't it the same with Rachna also? If people think it is Gunjan and Mayank are not in love, then it is definite that Rachna and Rajiv are not in love either...

P.S. I am not judging any couple, just trying to see the factsSmile

Edited by SunshineTears - 05 October 2012 at 2:42pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

booglehappygirl123Jesmi9MSN_VannyParijatrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Similarities" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

brat2008

IF-Dazzler

brat2008

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
 No offense , It takes a little time for the older generation to realize the fact about  their child being in love coz they are very protective and feel their child needs to be guided thru this. Gunjan & Mayank are in love but it will take time for them to prove it to their elders. In Rachana,s case she is already in love and Rajeev is yet to develop deep  feelings for her although he likes her.  Both love stories should end happily with all the twist complications,& challenges. Rachana with Rajeev & gunjan with Mayank

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MSN_VannyParijatrocks

SunshineTears

IF-Dazzler

SunshineTears

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Aren't both couples kind of like in the same situation?

Edited by SunshineTears - 05 October 2012 at 3:36pm

Jesmi9MSN_Vanny

SunshineTears

IF-Dazzler

SunshineTears

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
@brat2008
I know. I am not talking about the older generation here. Some audiences are saying that they agree Gunjan and Mayank are not in love. So why don't they think the same for Rachna and Rajiv? I also want both couples to be happy!Tongue It's just I am confused a little bit as to why it's ok for one couple and not for the other...Confused I am not trying to prove anything, just asking questions...What is the difference between their situations???

Edited by SunshineTears - 05 October 2012 at 3:37pm

Jesmi9MSN_Vanny

brat2008

IF-Dazzler

brat2008

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
 Sorry ! sunshine tears, interpreted your question wrong . Thougt you were trying to discuss Shail,s reaction to the whole gunjan, mayank situation. 
        I dont know whether am capable of answering your concern that people find that both the love stories are not he same ? Let Me Try !!!! coz too much happened too soon in Gunjan & Mayank ,s love story where Mayank was very impulsive to go in for  the engagement  with  Charu when he was not sure about it himself and now things seem to be rosy with Gunjan around  and he professes his love to her. Gunjan was at  a very low point emotionally where she would cry on any  concerned  shoulder and mayank comes in as her saviour  out of the bitter situation she had been.  Dont get me wrong am all out for gunjan & mayank. But it will take time for Mayank to show  his maturity and be man enough to handle the entire situation
    Rachana And rajeev love story is still developing real slow ..so they are in diff situations

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-vibhakarthi-

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Well to ur question is...

Rajiv sir is far matured than mayank... Rachna respects him and have crush on him...

Rajiv sir and mayank have different characterization...

Definitely rajiv sir will explain rachna what he feels for her...

He will tell her its just a crush which happens in all teenagers... Whoever shows little care at that age they try to get emotionally attached to them..
He will further guide her and tell her to concentrate on her goal ...
In rachnas case also its same
rajivs is guide and her idol ... She is not able to make difference between love and first crush...

-vibhakarthi-MSN_Vanny

SunshineTears

IF-Dazzler

SunshineTears

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
the maturity part might be right considering mayank is not able to tell the truth to the family. but at last, I think Rajiv will end up marrying Rachna, so I am not sure...

Edited by SunshineTears - 06 October 2012 at 10:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jesmi9

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.