Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

DovesView

DovesView

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

Jawab dethe tho Rishab RK nahin bantha!

NO RK, NO! Aapne yeh kya keh dhiya? Don't say that. What will happen to us phangurlz? We wouldn't have got the demigod to drool over.. your hooded eyes, thick lashes, narrowed eyes when in anger, pursed lips, awww' loved today's episode. It was RK all the way. Looks like he did overtime to makeup for the three day's of absence. Lucky we! And I liked your look in the white kurta. But do you think you have it in you to get away with that dead cat around your neck? <peaches, love you for the "dead cat around the neck">

Now to some serious business.

RK had a lot to say today. Quite a long dialog, ah? His career did help him in delivering the emotional tirade to Bappaji.

[Guys tell me one thing. RK is shown a superstar. He is rugged. He considers himself the head honcho. He cares for no one. The CVs after building RK's character to be so overblown, heartless and ruthless, are trying to depict his facade using Bappaji. Somehow it does not sync well. In the sense, it all looks OTT for me. I am not saying that his friendship, trust, and now his anger and disappointment are not believable and palpable. Every individual (who is not an atheist) develops and nurtures the relationship with their God in different ways and means. There are different levels of depth in them. Some might have a very mature way of representation and expectation and some others might yield themselves as children to the God. But for this particular character RK, all these look a lot immature. To bring out his inner and behavioral conflicts, they probably could have used some other track and could have avoided using Bappji. But that is only me, others might not agree with it.]

Anyways one way or the other he has been saying the same thing time and again or his wife repeated things over and over. What was new? Nothing really.

Biwi watches when he performs in front of Ganeshji. Overwhelming emotions on both sides. She thanks Bappaji heartily when her husband saves the Diya from being put out. She found out that he still cares. Hmmm'. That is interesting.

There were many cute moments today.

One is that the CVs allowed us to peep into their bedroom again. The conversation between them was cute. He acknowledges her presence in the room, may be not in so many words or expressions but but yes, he does. Although he acts like he does not care about what she thinks but, yes, he does care! If not approval at least disapproval is a welcome acknowledgment for him.

Dips I think is feeling very insignificant now. CVs must use her well. She did a great job of a vamp during her entry. Now she looks like a lost kitten. She is better when shown purring and whirring. Time to revive the character's confidence.

The jocular twosome tried to enact their bit. Today they didn't succeed much in extracting the desired reaction from us. Damp comedy/villainy.

Bittuji Pareshan, Pareshan! But looks like he did get a cue from the sunny deary about the evil to come. Is he going to set out in unraveling the mystery behind the great shoot?

I failed to get what the CVs tried to imply with the conversation between Radha and Dips while in the kitchen. Radha asks whether Dips will help them with the work and Dips in her so-so attitude says yes but then goes on to eat the dry fruits and then the MIL again asking, "you are helping us, right"? Uff' Whatever!

RK again does the unfathomable stuff like unplugging the fuse and cutting off electricity for the entire household but for himself. What RK? He does not let the ladies to prepare food and other stuffs for puja. The only thing that I liked about the whole scene was he calling her "biwi" and another thing is when he teases her about her mounting anger and his ability to unsettle her. Madhu being our Madhu does not give in and keeps calm. She rightly highlights how he is wallowing in self-pity. She emphasizes that it is not just him who has seen loses in life. She bravely provides herself as an example for not being self-indulgent, discouraged,  and pessimistic. I loved that Madhu.

Precap: RK seems to be involved in the puja and visarjan of Bappa. What brought the turning point? Next week seems to be promising.

Edited by DovesView - 05 October 2012 at 11:53pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

tarunikaraombala12NawabZadiSiMi81CookieRaidervaani21latekateprema_ks-Siaa-Siri22_sasi_CheckmateIWinapplenpeachespippaashred12lara31100-SD-0Little_Mermaid.utopia88crystalalenaWahian4lyfnehakaribaanji-miraEvIlNeSs_RoCkZmanesha76Sanna14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Faking the facade" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sima14

Sima14

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
For me the last 5 minutes was the best part of the show...I guess RK was bored in his AC room .. Maybe that's the reason he came down and start teasing his biwi... He had too,, LOLLOL ...

Who cares is someone else is watching them BBB each other.. Its only about them.LOL Nothing else matters...That's what I love about the show...

Rishbala always

Edited by shiv_parvati - 05 October 2012 at 2:19pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

DiahhSiMi81DovesViewvaani21prema_ksSNoshinapplenpeachesRuthlessQueen0-SD-0nehakariba

Sima14

Sima14

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Sorry double post

Edited by shiv_parvati - 05 October 2012 at 3:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DovesView

SiMi81

SiMi81

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Great post!...Yes today's episode made up for RK's absence and he did such a great job with his acting! I really felt sorry for him, the way that he was blaming God for his father dying. Secretly I wished that Madhu would run up behind RK and hug him instead of spying on him from upstairs! That would've made my day! But the bedroom scene showed a glimpse of the verbal battle between RK and Madhu and that was good to see because deep inside I could tell that Madhu and RK do really care about each other!

***"You know that when I hate you, it is because I love you to a point of passion that unhinges my soul." ~Julie de Lespinasse ***

Edited by SiMi81 - 05 October 2012 at 3:53pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sima14DovesViewvaani21RuthlessQueen

utopia88

IF-Sizzlerz

utopia88

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
awesome post!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DovesView

manesha76

IF-Stunnerz

manesha76

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

Episode was awesome . RK - Madhu were at their very best . The expression of RK when Madhu caught him first time were really pleasure to watch . 

So Madhu caught RK twice in the Episode Wink . 

RK ko Madhu ab barabar samajhne lagi hai . 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DovesViewvaani21RuthlessQueen0-SD-0

Siri22

IF-Dazzler

Siri22

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Great post and analysis.

VD,VD,VD what can I say? 

You not only look HOT but can also act.

Rk- I feel for you. Like I said in my other post I was in a similar situation as RK so totally could relate to his anger. He wanted to eat kebab thinking he would defy GOD but ended up hurting himself. He was so restless in his room upstairs. Cry

Ooops  sorry that was yday's epi na. Sicne I've already written it I won't delete it.

Anyways I wanted a cute bedroom room scene before RK gets shot. 

Thank the lord we got one. Did he look cute or what when he turned to one side and pretended to sleep?

Ok coming back My heart skips a beat whenever I hear him call madhu 'biwi'. Hopefully he doesn't stop calling her that even after he falls for her.

Saw RK in white Kurta... Didn't care to know what was happening with others. 

Radha-Dips,Sikki-kuku convos totally avoidable.

Cutting off electricity totally childish but maybe because madhu asked him about the jyothi the night before he wanted to show that he doesn't care about GOD. Hence the childish act. Chalo CV's maaf kardiya.

Yippee Finally Visarjan day.

Mon- RK still angry but what happened to make him participate.
Tue - Probabbly RK getting shot
From wednesday rona dhona and RomanceDay Dreaming

Bring on the eye locks ALREADY..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sima14DovesViewvaani21SNoshinapplenpeachesForeverForU0-SD-0EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

DovesView

DovesView

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks Siri. I loved the way RK turned over and slept. He looked like a small boy who was refused a candy.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaani21Siri220-SD-0

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.