Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Aarti has not accepted Palak and Payal :(

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Stunnerz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Watching the recent episodes, I have came to a conclusion. Aarti has not really accepted Palak and Payal as her daughters. Had she, she would not have left the Scindiya mansion.Unhappy If I were in Palak's position I would hate Aarti right now for letting me down. Aarti convinced her that she was her mother, and a mother would never abandon her kids. This shows that Aarti never did wholeheartedly accept Palak and Payal as her children, whereas Yash took a bullet for Ansh. He gave life to Ansh just like a father would. Regardless of what type of husband Yash makes, he's at least accepted Ansh as his own son wholeheartedly, whereas Aarti has let Palak and Payal down by leaving them motherless again.
Also, I feel this decision by Aarti was a very selfish one. She's not by herself. She has the safety of her unborn child and Ansh on her hands right now. What if Ansh was kidnapped again? What if someone attacked them?Ouch What if she had a miscarriage? Did Aarti think about any of this? I can understand why Aarti left, but I think she should have consulted others first before taking such a rash decision. She had no place in her mind to go to, no plans, nothing. And what I dislike most of all is that she once again left Payal and Palak motherless.Cry The poor kids, I cannot imagine how they must feel!
Breaking this Punar Vivah is not such an easy thing without the kids being psychologically affected. Aarti should have thought about all this before leaving Yash.Angry
How many of you agree with me?

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetybahlMeenaSondhigangiRMYGprami2793meenaagarwalViolet123maydaboonaz1312garapatitanya12Brokengirl-QH-deepa0503sahujaadi1986guramayameenadsouzagctherealgemPooja_11redeye2012Lakhnawi_BegumPoojaMishtysalmankhanrulzkishubedi..Khushi..jayshu17samrudhi.rAnushaGKCOLOGYakui1984FireLordPhoenixtellymegshow2011---PAYEL---aanyakunatMeera1101Nxt_rockstarDMKJ_VB..Apz..Manali_IamGCianBul3Parijatrockspieryroseswathi_swarongafulu14-Mrs.MSK-

gafulu14 IF-Stunnerz
gafulu14
gafulu14

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
agree with u, but her point to stay yash happy and his family. and bua told her take your beta with u, other ansh may be homeless without parents.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312smiley20..RamKiJanaki..

kundra Goldie
kundra
kundra

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

Agreed!!!! no matter weather yash accepted the child or not, they married for their three children and now she has left them. Also ansh, palak and payal were getting really close, she seperated them aswell.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gangiViolet123garapatiBrokengirlgctherealgem..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gafulu14

agree with u, but her point to stay yash happy and his family. and bua told her take your beta with u, other ansh may be homeless without parents.

I know why she left, but I'm just surprised that as a mother, she could have left without giving one thought to Payal or Palak, whom she supposedly considered her daughters.Confused If she took Ansh, why didn't she take them? Or, if she did not want to separate them from their father, why did she take Ansh who has come to consider Yash his father? So now she has separated Ansh from his father and PayPal from their mother, not to mention that she has no resources to take care of the new baby. How does she plan to provide for him/her?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

gangiprami2793naz1312garapatiadi1986guramaya-Dimple-samrudhi.rDMKJ_VBaanyakunat

Haaniya Newbie
Haaniya
Haaniya

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
I'm in favour of Aarti leaving because:
She has suffered domestic violence since day dot!
Her pregnancy combined with Yash's repetitive taunts about ' Hamara koi rishta nahin' would have a negative effect on her emotional well being.
She is potentially aware of Yash's crazy behaviour once her realises that she's pregnant. It's a selfless act for Yash so that he can better cope with life without knowing that their act has resulted in 'baby.' and also that she can protect her baby from rejection which any woman in Aarti's position would fear.
Sadly this occurrence will affect the girls but it's a case if a lesser of the two evils.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

garapatigmhatcherc3ciliasmiley20-Gaganjot-Nkapoor3

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Haaniya

I'm in favour of Aarti leaving because:
She has suffered domestic violence since day dot!
Her pregnancy combined with Yash's repetitive taunts about ' Hamara koi rishta nahin' would have a negative effect on her emotional well being.
She is potentially aware of Yash's crazy behaviour once her realises that she's pregnant. It's a selfless act for Yash so that he can better cope with life without knowing that their act has resulted in 'baby.' and also that she can protect her baby from rejection which any woman in Aarti's position would fear.
Sadly this occurrence will affect the girls but it's a case if a lesser of the two evils.

Her leaving is fine, but then why did she take Ansh? What right does she have to take Ansh with her when

1) She has no resources to provide for him or protect him.

2) Yash has shed blood for Ansh as if he was his own son and therefore has just as much of a right over him as Aarti. Whereas Yash may have failed as a husband he is still a good father to Ansh, so Aarti no longer has sole claim on him to take him with her.

3) If she truly considered Payal and Palak as her daughters, she should have taken them along with Ansh.

Basically, my main problem is not really her leaving Yash, but differentiating betwene PayPal and Ansh just like a typical stepmother. All her assurances to Palak that she considers her a daughter were a lie, because in the end of the day she has not been able to do for PayPal what Yash did for Ansh.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

maydabooguramayagctherealgem..Khushi..aanyakunatDMKJ_VBPuvZ

tellyme IF-Rockerz
tellyme
tellyme

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
though i like yash realizing her worth but i agree with you here completely

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DMKJ_VB..RamKiJanaki..

guramaya Senior Member
guramaya
guramaya

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
agree with u...
cant expect this from aarti...she is strong n mature moreover selfless...
but now in the running track   aarti ji ne  had kar di...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RMYGPuvZ..RamKiJanaki..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index