Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Fantasia_junkie

IF-Rockerz

Fantasia_junkie

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, I was watching the episodes all over again, since there's not much u can do until the show airs on Saturday..

There's something that struck me, and obviously I had to share it with you guys..

Arjun/Shaleen looked really different in the first epi.. (Of course, my point of view) Maybe coz he wasn't wearing a crisp cotton shirt like we've seen frm the 2nd epi onwards ; the shirt had a crumpled look to it! Embarrassed

He looked a lot fairer as well.. I noticed it in the Rangmunch interview. He's got this wheatish complexion.. Maybe Arjun's being portrayed as the stereotypical dark and handsome guy! (Well, I can't stop drooling over him anyway..)Day Dreaming

Also, the stubble was barely there as compared to the one's we've been seeing lately.. Maybe they should try the clean shaven look once.. Wacko (I've died and gone to Hell..)

And his voice! Even that sounded a tad different.. I felt as if it was Shaleen speaking and not the husky voice that Arjun dons.. Esp when he says, 'Kya tum kidnapper ho Riya?" and a few lines before that when they're discussing Sheen's kiidnapping.. (I like the Shaleen one better..); Maybe he took voice modulation lessons later on or something.. 

To sum it up, he had this fresh look on his face, which seems to have disappeared since then.. Not that I'm complaining.. he still manages to make me go all Day Dreaming... Bt just sayin, maybe the episode was shot differently or something..

Also, I think they should try n make a few changes to his wardrobe; like maybe give him lighter colours to wear, like the light blues or whites.. I personally think he looks the best in white! 

Well, anyway, sorry if I bored you.. That's what passed my mind when I was watching the epi.. Thought of sharing it.. 

P.S. : Not bashing the character, the actor or the Creatives, I wouldn't do that ever coz I'm deeply grateful to them for having conceived the show in the first place.. Smile Just opinions from a pankha, who can't stop drooling over her latest fictional crush.. Embarrassed

Edited by mohabbatgirl - 05 October 2012 at 1:53pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

kbhavanibutterfly7laxmipriya-Keerthi-IshqDewaanikgmuchucklebuddypurecuremushiroxxsree_swaronSneha113princy48-.serendipity.-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arjun's look in the 1st epi.." in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
LOL i agree i loved his clean-shave look in first epi...Blushing n white is his colour for sure...even riys looks stunning in white...white n ariya ...a deadly combination...Day Dreaming
his voice was different but i must say whether it's bcz of modulation or not...he has a sexy voice...HeartBlushing
i so love this man ...Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sia89samiya.059Fantasia_junkiesree_swaronSneha113

Sia89

IF-Dazzler

Sia89

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Yes I agree with Mushi, white is so his colour. Reallyl iked his looks in the first epi.. 

about the skin colour I don't know, maybe some difference because of the lights.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxxsamiya.059Fantasia_junkiesree_swaron

sree_swaron

IF-Rockerz

sree_swaron

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
i like his bared face anyway.. Heart yah white suits best on him but i think blue also goes well with him.. Embarrassed but however it is i am in a huge crush on him Heart Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxxsamiya.059Fantasia_junkie

Beboluvshaleen

Beboluvshaleen

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
I agree with mushi

his voice is soo damn sexyBlushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samiya.059sree_swaron

kgmu

IF-Dazzler

kgmu

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
n the way he says riya ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samiya.059

samiya.059

IF-Rockerz

samiya.059

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
I like him in both ways clean shaven or with stuble

Sneha113

IF-Sizzlerz

Sneha113

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
ya thats true..he truely looks damm sexy in the first episode Wink
ariya looks best in white Wink
and his voice is one of the reasons i am sooo attracted towards him..
even in the second episod i liked the colour of his shirt Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samiya.059

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.