SS: Pyaar Ishq Mohabbat: Part 4 Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Just another fan fiction! Came in to my mind and i penned it.

Ram lost case with priya and now, he had to invite her to his house so that he can spend time with peehu. Priya walked in to find everyone waiting for her in KM except Ram. As she walked in, everyone hugged her, especially daadi, who missed her companion in every naughty deed. Rishab got his good friend, his bhabhi back and he cant wait to hang out with her.

Ram walked in to the hall from his room and scooped up peehu in his arms and totally ignored priya. She had tears in her eyes but totally controlled them. She did not want to make a mess out of it infront of everyone.

Ram: Come on Peehu, i will take you to my room, our room.

Peehu: Our matlab? Main, mumma aur aap?

Ram: No beta, I, you, khush and your ayesha maa.

Peehu: Kya? Mumma ka naam Priya hai. Papa aap toh yeh bhi nahi jaante?

Ram: Haan mujhe pata hai aap ke mumma ka naam priya hai lekin ayesha bhi aapka mumma hai. Dekho aap kitne lucky ho, aap ke do do mumma hai.

Peehu sees ayesha and smirks.

Peehu: papa, yeh wahi aunty hai jinhonne mera dress cheen liya that. Mujhe bohot daraya iss ne aur shop owner se kahan ki he sould not sell me the dress. Iss ne shop owner dhamki bhi diya. I hate her papa. Mujhe isse dekh ke dar lagta hai.

Peehu ran to priya and repeated the same thing.
Priya bent down to peehu's level and told her not to say such things - bad manners!

Peehu: mumma, mujhe aap ke saath sona hai.

Ram gets an irritating look at this. He diverts the topic by telling peehu that he got aloo ka parantha for her. Peehu rushes with him and Daadi shows priya the guest room. 

Few days pass. Priya tries to talk to ram and explain but he is in his own land of anger. When they come across each other, ram just glares at her with anger burning in his eyes and walks away.

In the same time, while ram kept using ayesha, ayesha got wrong signals. She is on the top of the world thinking that now no one can reunite ram and priya since ram hates her now.

One fine day, Karthik walks in to KM with Veer, priya's childhood friend. They were together right from their kindergarten to until the moment veer had to join his service as an air force officer. His mission was successful and when he came back, whe went to sharma house the first to get to know about priya's whereabouts. Veer and priya were unseparable. They were BEST of friends. He got to know from karthik that she married ram kapoor and is now living there.

Veer spots priya but she doesnt see him at first. Ram is reading newspaper sitting on the couch.

Veer: Priyuuu...

He shouts and runs to her and hugs her tightly lifting her up.

Priya: VEER???? Tum kab aaye?

Here on the other side ram is startled and angry. Priya and veer went into her room and priya explained him all the things that happened and how ram doesn't love her anymore. Ram, who standing out of the door listening to their conversation boils with anger seeing the rappot both these shared.

Veer kept visiting priya most of the time. He got close to peehu and became her buddy. Spending time with veer was a relief to priya after going through all the torture by ram. While ram concentrated on priya and taking revenge, ayesha on the other side kept working on how to get ram do things in her way.

5 days later...

It is becoming more often that ram even misses his office to eavesdrop Priya and veer's talks and he was startled that day.

Veer: Please accept this. I am so sorry for being a jerk I did not get to takk to you all these years but baby, i never wanted it to be that way. I just had to and it was my job. I want us to be together. I, you and our baby. Just us.

Priya: Hmm... This one sounds good... 

And before she continues, ram barges in and punches veer straight in his face that leaves veer oozing with blood. All these days, he did not have any conversations with ram just to keep his promise to priya that he will leave it to her to solve the problems of her life but with this one moment, he understood what ram was and felt sorry for priya. He was totally confused and went out of the room not to create anymore embarrassment for priya.

Ram dragged priya out of the guest room. He thought it was safe for him to talk out with her since the kids also were in the school. 

Priya: Mr. kapoor, what are you doing?

Ram: wahi, joh tum deserve karti ho.

By this time, everyone in the house gathers (Shipra, ayesha, krishna, daadi, rishab and soumya)

Daadi: ram puttar yeh tu kya kar raha hai?

Ram: daadi, mein joh kar raha hoon, sahi kar raha hoon. Yeh ghatiya aurat pata nahi aur kitna gir sakti hai. Yeh aur iska joh dost types ka boyfriend hai na, VEER. Dono apne family planning kar rahe hai. Priya, tell me the truth, were you actually with HIM all these years and the whole story of living in dubai just a lie? Tum ne mujhe dhoka diya, you are such a ... 

Pata hai daadi, Veer aur Priya ek dusre se...

That's it. A tight slap falls across ram's face and it was none other than veer. 

Veer: you know what Mr. Ram Kapoor. Priya doesn't deserve you. She deserves someone better than you. Let me tell you something, whenever i meet priya, in fact, all these days, she kept talking Bout YOU all the time. Ram is like this, ram is like that.. Woh kya hain na, i missed your wedding and didnt get to meet you. We went just catching up. Aur rahi baat joh hum kar rahe the, meri biwi sneha mujhse gussa hai and so is my son Rohan. I went on a mission and returned after 6 long years. Mein aaj unn se mill raha hoon. As soon as i got back, i got to know about priya and rushed to see her before anyone else because priya is my best friend. We grew up together and all and now i need to convince and say sorry to my family. I was so nervous and i was just practicing with priya. Nothing more than that. It is not priya who stooped low. It is YOU. You are lucky to have priya in your life and she is really unlucky to have you as her husband.

Saying that, veer walked out giving a final nod of assurance to priya. Priya stood there crying terribly while ram bowed his head with shame. Ayesha and shipra, who were rejoicing a moment ago are now irritated with priya getting her good looks back.

------

Priya ran to her room and closed the door being her. Ram took a while to sink in all the things that happened and wanted to apologize to priya. He went to her room and knocked the door. He was SHELL SHOCKED with what he saw.

------

PRECAP:

Ram: Kaun ho tum?

Priya: What do you mean?

Guys, this is part one of OS. And let me clarify, the whole story is not the same as BALH. So keep reading :) and leave your comments.

Edited by ezria - 11 years ago
Well... Sorry to be honest.. But this is the first OS I did not like.. It does not suit the characters of both Ram and Priya! 

But that is purely my opinion...
There is more to the story. But thanks for your comment. Good or bad, i accept it with grace. I have left a comment in the bottom that this is not BALH. I have just taken a scenario and character names. The rest, you will have to find out in the next parts, only if you want to continue reading, which is totally up to you. Thanks for dropping by.
Hey it was awesome.. U got to have continue this that to very soon... And thank god it's not balh, but it was mindblowing.. Waiting for next.
that is interserting precap is ๐Ÿ˜•ing
Very nice start...love the intensity of emotions...you are a very talented writer. Please do continue soon...eagerly awaiting next part๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by ezria

There is more to the story. But thanks for your comment. Good or bad, i accept it with grace. I have left a comment in the bottom that this is not BALH. I have just taken a scenario and character names. The rest, you will have to find out in the next parts, only if you want to continue reading, which is totally up to you. Thanks for dropping by.

I will surely read the next part.. And please don't mind what I said. Since, you are on a BALH forum, anything you right by the name of the characters will automatically generate the picture of real BALH characters in our mind.. (Just because human brain is very strong in drawing associations)

The characterization of real BALH is such that we can see anything that Ram and Priya do to each other, but a third person hitting either of the two, is not acceptable. Also in real BALH Ram knew for sure that she was in dubai (but i understand its not the case here). If you write everything by the name of Natasha and Kartik for example, its fantastic.

So, I would suggest either re-characterize explicitly the people in your fiction once, or use some other names, or make the script that fits with characterization of Ram and Priya in real BALH. It would get much more acceptable!! Again, thats just my opinion. 
Priya ran to her room and closed the door being her. Ram took a while to sink in all the things that happened and wanted to apologize to priya. He went to her room and knocked the door. He was SHELL SHOCKED with what he saw.
_____

Priya was dressed in the black saree that Ram gifted her randomly but he loved it and picked it for her as soon as he saw it. Ram's jaws dropped seeing his wife dressed in the saree. It was the first time she was wearing it.

Ram locks the door behind him and bolts it. Priya turns towards him and raises her one eyebrow giving him a naughty smile.

Ram: Kaun ho tum?

Priya: What do you mean?

Ram: Yaar maine abhi itna chillaya tum pe aur tum ho ki.. You are so casual as if nothing happened? Abhi bhi phasine choot rahe hai mere. Aur dimaag kaam bhi nahi kar raha hai mera. You are not the Priya I know. So bold and strong.

Priya moves closer to him and wraps her arms around his neck and whispers...

Priya: (Whispers) Cool down Ram. Aap thodi naa mujh pe sachchi mein chilla rahe the. Woh sab naatak tha. Remember our deal, bahar acting our kamre mein main main aur aap aap. Aur hamare beech mein koi nahi aa sakta.

Ram kisses her forehead and then the tip of her nose.

Ram: Love you Priya. We may be acting but I am still sorry for whatever I said. I take all those words back.

Priya: Sorry kehke aap mujhe parayi kar rahe hain Ram. And by the way, you know what, you learnt acting and reading people. Only thing that has never changed is that aap mujhe kabhie notice hi nahi karte. Pehle woh party, yaad hai, aap ne mujhe uss din theek se notice nahi kiya, kamre ko bhi notice nahi kiya, hamare picture ko bhi nahi... Aur aaj, maine yeh saree aap ke liye pehna hai and you dont care...

She continues rambling and ram makes her go quiet in his style. She indulges herself into the kiss and the lovebirds are in a totally different world. They part when they are out of breath..

Ram: Kitna bolti ho? Dheere dheere... Koi sunn lega.

Priya: (Whining) Pata nahi aur kitne din karna padega yeh sab, Hmph!

Ram: Priya, we are almost there. Humne itne saal mehnat kiya. It will take another 6 days maximum and I am praying to god that everything should go well and we will kick the culprits out. Uske baad, sirf tum, main aur peehu.

Priya: I hope kissi ko shaq nahi hua hai.

Ram: No chance. And let us check the result of this outburst now.

Priya moves towards the closet and types in a code. She gets a computer out of it. It is more of a surveillance system used by security that looks like a mere laptop.

She opens it, punches the password. Both of them wait for the live and recorded video streaming to pop up. And in the video is Ayesha.

Ayesha: Mom, Priya selfless zaroor hai lekin mein usse jitna jaanti hoon, yeh zaroor keh sakti hoon ki aaj Ram ne joh kiya, uske baad woh Ram ka chehra bhi nahi dekhegi. Remember, bachpan se she used to tell us how important self respect is. 

Shipra: Joh bhi ho Ayesha, tumhe ab Ram ko apne mutti mein rakhna hoga. Abhi taq woh priya ke kamre main hain. Kahin woh dono.. Phir se...

Ayesha: Mom, I think you should go and perform an act of concern.

Shipra: Haan tu sahi keh rahi hai. Abhi jaa rahi hoon.

----

Priya ticks off with this. 

Priya: Maine kitna achcha evening plan kiya hamare liye aur yeh yahan kyun aa rahi hai? Ab aap ko jaana padega na?

Ram: Just wait and watch.

Ram calls Natasha.

Natasha: Hello bhai, kya chal raha hai?

Ram: Nutz, I need your help. Ayesha and Shipra are all over me and Priya. 

Natasha giggles.

Ram: Bas kar choti. You have this friend called sheela na, page three journalist, call her and tell her ki hamara anaonda aur mrs. bhubaneshwar ka interview le. They should get a call in 5 mins about this. I dont know what you will do but this is important.

Natasha: Got it bhai.

Ram: Your mom is such a cartoon. Uss room se iss room taq aane ke liye bhi make up 10 ghante lagaa rahi hai. Chalo, hamare liye achcha hi hai.

Priya makes a sad face: Ram, humne jin logon ko zindagi diya hai, wahi log aaj hume dubana caahte hai. Mch...

Ram: Forget it Priya. We will show them their original place and status. 

And reduce the volume. Abhi Shipra aur Ayesha zor zor se khushi se chillayenge. Dont want to spoil my ears and peace.

Both of them have a hearty laugh.

Ram keeps staring at her and says: Jab tumhara yeh muskuraata chehra dekhta hoon na, bohot light feel karta hoon.

Priya: Me too Ram.

----------

Precap: Ram and Priya discuss their plans and some serious things that happened in the past will be revealed.

Please do leave your comments. They are valuable for me.
Part three coming up.
Edited by ezria - 11 years ago

PART 3

As anticipated, Shipra receives the call. 

Shipra: Yes! Shipra Sharma here.

Ravi: Good evening mam. I am Ravi, from Page Three. I am the personal assistant of Mrs. Sheela Singhaniya.

Shipra immediately starts her nautanki..

Shipra: Ooo... Mr. Ravi, its so nice talking to you. Kaise phone karna pada? And how is Mrs. Sheela?

Ravi: She is fine mam. Mrs. Singhaniya ne kaha ki aaj woh ek rapid fire round for our mother and daughter special aap ke aur ayesha madam ke liye conduct karna chahti hai for our next edition.

Shipra: Oh wow. Aaj! This sounds really good. (In high pitch) but today? Itna jaldi
(Tapping her face and checking out herself in the mirror.) 

Ravi: Mam, I am really sorry for the late notice. But do text me within one hour if you are okay with it. Now it is 5 PM and we will start by 7 PM.

Ayesha is peeping trying to listen to the other side and shipra is shooing her away.

Shipra: No no no no... Aap... Aisa keejiye. 7 PM fix keejiye. I and ayesha will be ready ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ravi: Thank you mam. 

Shipra and Ayesha madness continues.

---------------

Ram: All set. They forgot about us. But Peehu ka kya? I don't think she is home yet.

Priya: Woh maine thodi si planning ki hai. 

Ram: Kaisa planning?

Priya: Abhi veer yahan se gaya na, woh peehu ko pick kar ke Lonavela ke paas ek resort hai, wahan pe, maine ek suite book kiya hai humare liye.

And now, I will tell the further plan. Ayesha aur Shipra ko dimaag ladane ka chance nahi dete. Let them have high hopes on their assumptions. They said I have high self respect na, let me show the same virtue of mine.

Ram: Matlab?

Priya: Ab maine apne clothes ke saath bahar jaoongi. We will behave as if things went wrong in the room and we will fight aur bahar aake mein yeh kahoongi ki maine Peehu lo leke jaa rahi hoon. I will not talk anything about my accomodation.

And you will act that you received a business class and will have to drive to pune to finish it and it is an emergency. 

Peehu is already on the way to her resort. There, we will have our holiday and at the same time, we will plan the execution of the final step of our plan which is next to impossible here.

Ram: Perfect. Lets do this. Okay, one two three...

Ram: (In high tone) Main toh yahan tumse maafi maange ke liye aaya tha aur tum bhaav kha rahi ho? Know what? Its waste of talking to you.

Priya: Oh yeah! Look who is talking.

Priya picks up her and peehu's things and walks out. Ram follows her and keeps shouting. Get out Priya. And you are going for good. 

All the poeple look at them sadly but Ayesha and Shipra, who are in their facepacs think that god is making it really simple for them now.

Ram storms to his room and finds ayesha standing in the door way with an ugly face.

Ram: What is all this? (Then acting as if he is controlling himself), I am sorry Ayesha. It is just that, I and Priya had a huge fight and this time she left the house.

Ayesha: Aap ko bura lag raha hai na Ram. But trust me, she doesnt deserve you. She spoiled your life.

Ram: (Cursing her in his mind) Bura nahi lag raha hai but I am angry on myself for loving that woman 5 years ago.

Ayesha: dont worry ram, main hoon na aapke saath.

Ram gives an assuring smile.

Ram: Thank you ayesha. You are the one who truly cares for me, no matter what.

Ayesha: Anytime ram (Her heart jumping with joy)

Ram's phone rings.

Ram; What? Pune? Abhi? Okay fine. I am starting now.

Ayesha: What is it Ram?

Ram: Well, mein ek company khareed raha hoon for khush and there is some problem and I need to go to Pune immediately.

Ram: Bansi kaka... Pack my bag.

Ayesha: You should go ram. Atleast it will help you from forgetting priya.

Ram gives a convincing smile and moves forward with ayesha thinking that she is winning the game.
Thanks for the next two chapters...it's getting very interesting and you took me by surprise at the turn of events. All this was RaYa's planning...I like that they are solving their family problems by planning together...waiting to read next chapters...please update soon.