Members Lounge

Bigg Boss

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Tashu.

IF-Dazzler

Tashu.

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
I didnt know where to ask this question... so I thought of coming in Member's lounge... Why isnt the BB6 page open as yet? does anyone have an idea?
I am an ardent BB fan... always come to the forums during BB and disappear after that... Hope to find all old friends again

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bigg Boss" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged

Hey,

the forum is open now. Check out the link below:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=744

Topic closed!

I-F Dev Team

Post Reply New Post

Go to top