Page 1
Page   of 15
Page 2 Page 15

dieforasr

IF-Rockerz

dieforasr

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Cry

from the evening I was only crying...Although I  expected &  mentally prepared myself...but after seeing Mishti's spoiler I couldn't control myself...I m really really happy for BARUN ...
BUT
He  must leave this show asap...
coz more he will stay here more I will fall in love with him...Cry

More I will be hurt by him....

But then suddenly this thing came into my mind...thud...Imagine a day...IPKND is going on & we all know  Barun officially left this show... what I will do...I will watch this show more[CAN U HEAR ME MR.SOBTI?????????]

I am definitely going to stick with this show...coz of SANAYA...why should she suffer?...even she also deserves movie...Cry

Guys If we really love ASR[not BARUN-coz he's human & ASR is obsession,passion,love]  we should think about new ASR...obviously complentary to SANAYA...Guys we can't hurt her for sake of Mr. Sobti...Pls we have to think for appropriate ASR...Cry

PS: I was in deep shock that I couldn't able to post a single comment...Sorry ZeeNews...I bashed you very badly...Embarrassed

Today I skipped the epi...coz I was sitting in my room with Barun's photo...

Guys today I m very much positive...BARUN is not leaving the show...This post was outburst of my sudden shock after Mishti's spoiler...LOLBig smileEmbarrassed

Edited by dieforasr - 06 October 2012 at 3:23pm

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

arsalatabbsum98Saruns_FanakashafaliswtashBrashti24-gitz-cutivenikasadaf2012ArshiAnalystAtyayFairy2012choochootrainKavita1000rosalineakdreamyshadowsarnavandkhushi1RareAngelmitrabhuyandididumb-akki-ShreeswathyParamjitdipali13laxmisaradaipkknd_hazelShru9ti-Rimsha-sizzleshira2050I_Heart_Friendstvbufafsuu...Tanu...arpita20seriousArshiHameshaKulfiBaiFlora3333.SobtiLicious.pieryrosesusan7kutsGayuArnavArshi.Sugi.IPK

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Updated..i cried !!!! DAMN It..." in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shru9ti

IF-Dazzler

Shru9ti

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
U r ri8.ppl were wrong in bashing zee news.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mitrabhuyanCyberpsychooodieforasrLIKEDMGafsuuASADsweetZOYA

ESR8

IF-Rockerz

ESR8

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
i have no words... n no matter what.. i can never ever imagine anyone else apart from barun as asr !! so i want an end to it... n as for sanaya n the other crews... they can find a new lead n keep the casts there n name it ipkknd 2.. where there is no arnav or khushi.. but some other people ! but the arnav khushi story has to end here if barun leaves ! cant bear it !! simply cannot see rabba ve going on n sarun not there !

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

pushpa012ayesharizkhanShikhaBarunshiviluvipkmb0602DuumpsBrashti24taklima_najKavita1000Ace11varshamaharajMySarunneet2012mitrabhuyan-akki-dreamyshadowsarnavandkhushi1SaraJLRareAngelZaya_arshiJniISHRA83meerabnawaal14maanasrija.singh04laxmisaradasanjanaarshiArnavKhushijodiHorizonipkknd_hazel-Rimsha-sizzlessoni28-BarunSanz-coronapsyche...Tanu...sikhni_dieforasrcityoflightstamy267Arshi.Sugi.IPK

darkangel93

Goldie

darkangel93

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
yeah... its difficult to imagine life without barun as asr... i'll miss him, IF he leaves, that is... and hence proved, people shouldn't bash others unnecessarily... although i wasn't one of the bashers, i did read what people had written about zee news... n i ws feeling sorry for her... she was bashed to the core, man.. 
but apart from all that, im sure the makers will come up with some kind of a compromise... barun and sanaya are the life of this show... letting go of them is next to impossible... so as mishti said, there's still a ray of hope, so lets hold on to that, okay???? lets all hope for the best... Smile

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Brashti24taklima_najnomad.nessmaanaRareAngelLoveusanayasrija.singh04laxmisaradaArnavKhushijodi-BarunSanz-sikhni_dieforasrASADsweetZOYAArshi.Sugi.IPK

dsnair

IF-Rockerz

dsnair

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

Barun said he's not leaving..
Mishti also said there's a ray of hope...
Let's wait!

But if he leaves it's better that they wind up the show...
I just can't see Khushi romancing with another guy...

Hope 4 lions will give us a clarification.
Gul has leaked the news abt Barun to the reporter...that's sure now!

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

ShikhaBarunarsalatabbsum98Ace11RareAngelAbyan-akki-maanaJniISHRA83mitrabhuyansrija.singh04laxmisaradaArnavKhushijodisanjanaarshi-BarunSanz-dieforasrcityoflightsGayuArnavMrDarcyfan

dieforasr

IF-Rockerz

dieforasr

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ESR8

i have no words... n no matter what.. i can never ever imagine anyone else apart from barun as asr !! so i want an end to it... n as for sanaya n the other crews... they can find a new lead n keep the casts there n name it ipkknd 2.. where there is no arnav or khushi.. but some other people ! but the arnav khushi story has to end here if barun leaves ! cant bear it !! simply cannot see rabba ve going on n sarun not there !

But dear  if u remember when Rajeev Khandelwal left KTH...then people thought Show will be end...But it went on with an awwwful replacement of Rajeev...I was in class IX then...I cried every single day when he left...But later on I continued with the show only for sake of Amna...

This time I m going to do the same...even though I can't bear any one as ASR other than BARUN...But I m going to watch this show only for SANAYA...CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rajeshuttangiSaruns_Fantaklima_najlaxmisaradaI_Heart_Friends...Tanu...amaiaGayuArnavArshi.Sugi.IPK

srija.singh04

Goldie

srija.singh04

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
My dear friend, I am glad to inform you that we most definitely don't need another ASR. Barun is very much there for atleast one more year.
1. Mishti's spoiler was all about "maybes'', and then she said Barun is leaving in december and the show would probably close by feb, does it make any sense that they'd bring new ASR for 2 months?
2. Ni1234, another important source said that the Sarun's contract has been extended for one more year.
3. I personally called the star office and they said its just a rumor.
4. Many more people have posted saying the same that they have received emails back from Star, saying Barun is very much in the show.
5. Barun himself said in the very beginning that he is NOT leaving.
6. Finally, even if he did, NO ONE CAN EVER REPLACE HIM. HE IS LEGEND. 

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

gem_14deeptha93taklima_najAce11..Zahra..MySarunDeepusingh08AbyanRozy77Zaya_arshimaanafareedeeps_92sreemeeraArnavKhushijodiborregdieforasr...Tanu...lalarukhcityoflights* Unnati *MrDarcyfanGayuArnavshillu.arshikutstamy267Arshi.Sugi.IPKanitamalik

coronapsyche

IF-Rockerz

coronapsyche

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Cant beleive my life without Barun being ASRCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JniISHRA83.KuchiMama.Ds

Post Reply New Post

Go to top