Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

Dear Amit,

Thank you so much for writing into us. It's always a great pleasure to hear from our viewers, and to know their involvement with our channels & shows. We value your patronage towards Star Plus.

With regards to your specific query on the "Mann Ki Awaaz'Pratigya" going off air, we would like to clarify that the news is completely untrue and we have no such plans in near future. We understand your connect with Pratigya and her journey and would like to reassure you that your favorite show will continue to entertain you with its twist and turns in the coming future.

We deeply regret the discomfort caused due to these rumors about the show.

Star India promises to continue bringing quality entertainment that goes beyond television and touches lives of our viewers in every way.

now what the hell they are emailing us like this ??? they have emailed me the same email twice in a same day (that is today) ...come on we want a new reply from then .. 

Peal Grey confirmed that it's SP who is planning to stop this show ...i did send them email by mentioning PH tweet ..but had'nt got the reply the yet ...

can you all please send  them mails (star india ) including PEARL GREY TWEET REGARDING SP ... as i think that the show VEER's final slot has not being finalised yet ...so may be they have'nt took the final decision to shut MKAP ...so it may be the reason that they are replying with this kind of email .Confused

REMEMBER please include all Pearl Gery  tweets with your EMAIL and ask them regarding this confusion.

Please do it guys ...my both shows going off air (RJN and MKAP) , mine daily soaps journey might get over thenEmbarrassed so please .

Edited by PiE-ChUcKeR_AmI - 05 October 2012 at 12:42pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

T4YY4B4simmi.friends03Muskaan92carisma2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WTH SP is doing ???" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anaad

anaad

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
i am so confusedConfused...why are they giving opposite messagesOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi.friends03Heart_Hacker-

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anaad

i am so confusedConfused...why are they giving opposite messagesOuch
I guess SP has'nt confirmed yet ...that's why they are'nt airing VEER's time ...but PH did confirmed it ...i guess SP are confused at this stage ..coz MKAP was earning 2.6 trp's which is good ... so may be this benefit of doubt may go in our way Embarrassed

Anondo.R

IF-Sizzlerz

Anondo.R

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Its a tactics. So that you wont mail them further !! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi.friends03Heart_Hacker-

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anondo.R

i have 2 id's bhai .,.

i was in the similar situation when RJN was going off air ..i saved my email in my drafts ..now im just editing MKAP inplace of RJN WinkLOL it saves time ..aur kaam bhi ho jata hai Big smileBig smile haar 2 ghante baad Draft pahuch jata hai apne aap Wink aur addhe bounce hoi jata haiLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anondo.R

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Today morning i got the same replyOuchShame on SP!!They r playing with fans emotions.

simmi.friends03piyarapiyariAnondo.RHeart_Hacker-

Anondo.R

IF-Sizzlerz

Anondo.R

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PiE-ChUcKeR_AmI

i have 2 id's bhai .,.

i was in the similar situation when RJN was going off air ..i saved my email in my drafts ..now im just editing MKAP inplace of RJN WinkLOL it saves time ..aur kaam bhi ho jata hai Big smileBig smile haar 2 ghante baad Draft pahuch jata hai apne aap Wink aur addhe bounce hoi jata haiLOL

Its of no use. Just hate SP. Bad days are coming. Already they are facing problems with a popular show. They really deserve this Angry

Khushi96simmi.friends03piyarapiyariHeart_Hacker-

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by PiE-ChUcKeR_AmI

i have 2 id's bhai .,.

Its of no use. Just hate SP. Bad days are coming. Already they are facing problems with a popular show. They really deserve this Angry

Bhaiyaa abb Star Utsav see kaam chalana padega ...yaa phir we need to wait for season 2 ...

i think .,,,ki hume PH ko force karna chaiye (by sending tweets and mails ) season 2 ke liye ...

phir kya pata new Kriya frsh story from beginnigTongue  phir vahi purane scenes vapas aa jayenge toh mujhe jeene kaa sahara mil jayega

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi.friends03Anondo.Rpiyarapiyari

Post Reply New Post

Go to top