Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

Maasa

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

cocololo123

cocololo123

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Hey guys I understand that some of you don't like this track because it is unrealistic. I agree about that but I think its just entertainment. I think the CVs are trying to make this light-heart and enjoyable so you can laugh along with your family. In my opinion I find this track funny specially Karlya's daughter. 

So back to the point of this topic: Any predications on what happen to Massa and how did the Kaushiks become rich.  

I think Maasa became famous and ran away LOL . What do you guys think? 

Please don't bash or say you hate this track. Its suppose to be a fun topic where you can let your imagination loose.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diasingh2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maasa" in Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

diasingh2

diasingh2

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
I don;t think she ran away after becoming rich,,,,LOL that would be too hard to accept.

Probably she ran away because she was not happy with how her kids were growing up.
So she might have given up & went to some Ashram ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cocololo123

fansush

IF-Sizzlerz

fansush

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
she won a lottery

Post Reply New Post

Go to top