Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Barun disinterested????

Aphrodite88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Are the fans who wrote these posts commenting on Barun's acting kidding me???

During the kidnap scene when he was retrieving life into khushi was awesome acting skill!
During the time he slapped Shyam was awesome!
When he scolded Khushi saying its all her fault was another acting skill!
Him trying to manofy Khushi home was also good!
LETS NOT EVEN FORGET WHAT HAPPENED DURING THE WEDDING AND PAST COLLABORATION SCENE!!!
THAT WAS THE EPIC MOMENT OF IPKKND AND BARUN PULLED IT OFF TREMENDOUSLY!!!!!

What are you guys speaking of Barun being disinterested???Are you fans for real???

IF ALL THESE SCENES DO NOT PROVE TO YOU HIS LOYALTY TO HIS WORK
PLEASE GO AND WATCH TODAYS'S SBB SEGMENT!!!

I FAIL TO UNDERSTAND HOW A GUY WHO YOU FANS CLAIM IS DISINTERESTED IN HIS WORK
WAS SOOO EMOTIONAL AND UNABLE TO SPEAK OFFSCREEN!!!!!

IF really amazes me!!!!What a forum i am part of!
anyone else who have epic scenes that i have not mentioned please write it down and show the criticisers what actually is acting!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aphrodite88 thumbnail
Nobody else thinks like this???
or has everyone forgotten??

arshy4ever thumbnail
I think each and every scenes Which he touches 'll be an epic one... Always He adds a BARUN's SPECIAL TOUCH to his scenes... He does all scenes  really from his heart...
chowna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
I think the whole forum is insane i though we are here to discuss the eps and story line that doesnt seem to happen instead something else happens

when i wans not so active iin the forum i feel i had  a life but since i have becoome active i feel i have no life

instead of leaving the show or thiking about it finshing i think i shoudl leave the forum for some time till i get  the old forum back

sorry typing form stupid iphone who auto corrects and has his own mindset bloody phone
Edited by chowna - 11 years ago
Forever19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i seriously doubt those people saw the episode😕..every actor from sarun to HP is dedicated and hardworking..thats all i want to say about ipk cast

Aphrodite88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshy4ever

I think each and every scenes Which he touches 'll be an epic one... Always He adds a BARUN's SPECIAL TOUCH to his scenes... He does all scenes really from his heart...

thanks for replying!i was going to go mad with this forum!
EXACTLY!!I HAVE NEVER EVER SEEN AN ACTOR EMOTE ALL HIS EMOTIONS JUST THROUGH HIS EYES!!!
HIS EYES SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES!!
THESE PEOPLE CAN QUESTION IS ACTING SKILLS???!!!!
ARGH FEEL LIKE GETTING BUAJI'S BELAN OUT!!!
Sairat01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya right going crazy with this forum,i dont know what happened to the wo r posting such thing firstly barun is fabulous actor with extreemly mindblowing emotions.

Aphrodite88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chowna

I think the whole forum is insane i though we are here to discuss the eps and story line that doesnt seem to happen instead something else happens

when i wans not so active iin the forum i feel i had a life but since i have becoome active i feel i have no life

instead of leaving the show or thiking about it finshing i think i shoudl leave the forum for some time till i get the old forum back

sorry typing form stupid iphone who auto corrects and has his own mindset bloody phone

i know chowna!!!you have always been one of the most positive members in these forum!
for the past 2-3 weeks..our weekend has all been ruined!!!every friday night someone comes out with a news claiming barun leaving!!!what in the world!i am not going to believe any of these until barun himself says it out!

i think i need a break!!this forum is going to drive me crazy one day!
i joined it for the love and passion everyone shares for their favourite show and the discussions of the episodes were the most important..not about actors

now it has become a war zone!i support this person..i hate that person. i support this theory..i hate it!

What The???!!!!
Aphrodite88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshiii12

i seriously doubt those people saw the episode😕..every actor from sarun to HP is dedicated and hardworking..thats all i want to say about ipk cast

yes!!!and barun has always been loyal and dedicated..he will continue to be!

Aphrodite88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shasru26

ya right going crazy with this forum,i dont know what happened to the wo r posting such thing firstly barun is fabulous actor with extreemly mindblowing emotions.

Agree with you shahsru!!he is a brilliant actor with an amazing acting calibre!!
i dont understand whether those people were even watching ipk in the first place or not!