Celebrity Fan Clubs

Jack In The Box [RP FC] Rajeev's birthday wishes (Page 81)

Post Reply New Post

Page 81 of 154

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhana.dixit

I too saw JBTHJ.It was really gud.U wrote quite a review.ClapClap
Though there were some flaws but overall movie was gud.Big smile
I liked second part much more than the first one.
Katrina was looking quite pretty but it was Anushka who stole the lime lite.She was vibrant full of energy and way she made SRK laugh was quite funny.LOLLOL
Shahrukh was looking quite cool..specially as Maj.Samar Ananad.and yes one more thing I never thought SRK wud kiss onscreen but he carried it quite well.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Thank you soo much Suhana!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

Of course it was good!!!!!After all it was a Yash Chopra and SRK combination!!!!!!Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Shahrukh and Anushka's portions were the best and they are definately my current favourite pair!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

The scene with both of them hanging from the bridge was the best!!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Yeah I totally loved him as Major Samar Anand!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Heart Heart Heart Heart

Seems like I get more turned on by a hero who can defuse a bomb than by a hero who sings around on streets!!!!!Wink Wink Wink Wink

Katrina looked beautiful but her character totally turned me off!!!!!!Dead

Well I agree it was a requirement here!!!!!!And anyways they just showed a peck before the scene cut to the back of their heads!!!!!Any other hero, they would have shown much more!!!!!!Tongue

I understand that he couldn't really refuse Yashji!!!!!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desaiprachi07Mahak Sinha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jack In The Box [RP FC] Rajeev's birthday wishes (Page 81)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desaiprachi07

Goldie

desaiprachi07

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged

desaiprachi07

Goldie

desaiprachi07

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Katrina was looking quite pretty but it was Anushka who stole the lime lite.She was vibrant full of energy and way she made SRK laugh was quite funny.LOLLOL
Shahrukh was looking quite cool..specially as Maj.Samar Ananad.and yes one more thing I never thought SRK wud kiss onscreen but he carried it quite well.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Thank you soo much Suhana!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

Of course it was good!!!!!After all it was a Yash Chopra and SRK combination!!!!!!Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Shahrukh and Anushka's portions were the best and they are definately my current favourite pair!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

The scene with both of them hanging from the bridge was the best!!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Yeah I totally loved him as Major Samar Anand!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Heart Heart Heart Heart

Seems like I get more turned on by a hero who can defuse a bomb than by a hero who sings around on streets!!!!!Wink Wink Wink Wink

Katrina looked beautiful but her character totally turned me off!!!!!!Dead

Well I agree it was a requirement here!!!!!!And anyways they just showed a peck before the scene cut to the back of their heads!!!!!Any other hero, they would have shown much more!!!!!!Tongue

I understand that he couldn't really refuse Yashji!!!!!Smile

Even i watched the movie today and loved it. I was sad for Akira and wanted Shah to end with her but it's all about love what can v say more? Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaina_b

desaiprachi07

Goldie

desaiprachi07

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged

For New RP FC Clap Clap

Awesome Front Page Arwa
Clap Clap

desaiprachi07

Goldie

desaiprachi07

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Thanks a lot Shaina for such long and awesome review.Clap Hug Being a SRK fan i know how it feels when u see him on screen with such amazing screenplay, music n more over to that direction and art of making films.
I know the era has been over with the King of romantic movies maker but hope it will go on some where with SRK and us.
I am eagerly waiting for that day when i will watch the movie and it's in my priority list to watch it asap.
Love u Shah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are welcome Vertika!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile 

Yes everything was amazing, except the screenplay!!!!!!Wink

Even I hope the era goes on!!!!!There is Karan Johar and Aditya Chopra but I am very happy with Aditya Chopra presently!!!!!!Angry

Add it to the fact that some people are saying that SRK is too old to play a romantic hero!!!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

I am looking forward to the day you watch it as well so that we can know your views on it!!!!!!Hug Hug Hug Hug

Oh really???????  Shocked

When ppl give some nice comments don't they think Salman is too young to play such roles? LOL

How can they be biased?
Confused

Mahak Sinha

yazh.

IF-Dazzler

yazh.

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Hi Esha a very special birthday. 

First as a momSmile

Hope you had a great time. 

Kotha sweet E-padhu
Devaluni anotha panchukovalani
Miku shubhavaratha andariki
Chapalani sweet ni andariki
Panchalani chala mukhyamina
Roju anandamiyana rooju mi
"Putta Rooju Shubhakashalu"

Googled. Hope the gender is right and all the lines are apt for a young mom.

Be in the moment and be happy. 

Edited by yazh. - 19 November 2012 at 6:46pm

esha143

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rin03

OHMYGOD!!!

ASDFKJGJ!! :D :D I can't believe u Shai!

This is what u wer asking all those snapshots for?? :D ;]

Awweee... it totally suits RN!! It matches them so well! <3 <3

The pics, the lyrics... everything is superb dear!!

All of it is perfectly fitting!

Seriously im gonna imagine RN when I see tthis movie now ;] :] <3

Well yes darling!!!!!Smile Smile Smile SmileThis is what those snapshots were for which you so sweetly got for me!!!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL Hug Hug Hug Hug

Without you I couldn't have made this!!!!!!Hug Hug Hug Hug

Thank you sooo much Rin!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

I am very happy you like it soo much!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Hug Hug Hug Hug

Well it is a little difficult to imagine RN when you see this movie!!!!!!Tongue Smile

You cannot imagine RN as Samar and Meera!!!!!They fit Samar and Akira more but you don't want to imagine RN as them as Akira's love was one sided and they do not land up together!!!!!Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch

Edited by Shaina_b - 19 November 2012 at 8:02pm

Mahak Sinha

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Oh god, u guys r making me super excited to watch the movie asap. I always felt Anushka better than Kat, as for me Anu is better actress than Kat.
Will be waiting for that day when i will see this.

Of course Anushka is much better than Kat!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile

Kat is beautiful but she cannot act!!!!!

I think among currently there are just two actresses Vidya and Anushka!!!!!!

The rest of them are overhyped and can't act!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top