Celebrity Fan Clubs

Jack In The Box [RP FC] Rajeev's birthday wishes (Page 75)

Post Reply New Post

Page 75 of 154

sania_58

IF-Dazzler

sania_58

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged

Happy Diwali!

Posted on November 13, 2012 by Rajeev

Wish you all beautiful times ahead. I look at Diwali as a festival which spreads love and happiness. I hope this Diwali gives you a lot of reasons to smile and the smile only keeps spreading in the coming times.

Love you all.
Rajeev

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

neha10.for.usuhana.dixitrajeevkiijannMahak Sinha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jack In The Box [RP FC] Rajeev's birthday wishes (Page 75)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

neha10.for.u

neha10.for.u

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Happy Diwali Everyone                

Edited by neha10.for.u - 13 November 2012 at 10:48am

neha10.for.u

neha10.for.u

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Teri aankhon ki namkeen mastiyaan
Teri hansi ki beparwah gustaakhiyaan

Teri zulfon ki lehraati angdaaiyaan
Nahin bhoolunga main
Jab tak hai jaan, Jab tak hai jaan

Tera haath se haath chhodna
Tera saayon ka rukh modna

Tera palat ke phir na dekhna
Nahin maaf karunga main

Baarishon mein bedhadak tere naachne se
Baat Baat pe bewajah tere roothne se

Chhoti chhoti teri bachkaani badmaashiyon se
Mohabbat karunga main

Tere jhoothe kasme vaadon se
Tere jalte sulagte khaabon se

Teri bereham duaaon se
Nafrat karunga main

Gr8 work Shaina.. ClapClapClap

Ek suggestion hai.. It can be posted on the front page.. or one of our talented members can write something along the lines, and can post this as the front page of the next FC

Edited by neha10.for.u - 13 November 2012 at 11:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nivi26rajeevkiijannShaina_b

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
I saw Jab Tak Hai Jaan first day!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

Well it was wonderful!!!!!!Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Major Samar Anand (Shahrukh Khan), stationed with the Bomb Defusing Squad of the Indian Army is a man who flirts with death at every step of his life!!!!!He has successfully cut short the lives of 97 bombs and is on his 98th one when the film begins!!!!!

Wolf whistles and shouts and claps just would not stop for about 10 minutes after that!!!!!!Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Post that you see the stubbled, sunglasses clad man in uniform riding away on his Royal Enfield in the lonely and beautiful locales of Ladakh with the poem in Samar's voice in the background!!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Akira Rai (Anushka Sharma) is a 21 year old intern, state level swimmer, national level tennis player etc (she has a long list of accolades) and is dying to get placed with the Discovery Channel!!!!!!

She dives headlong into the freezing cold waters of a crystal blue lake with Major Samar sitting on the banks!!!!!She looks super hot in the bikini and wolf whistles and cheers erupt from all corners of the theatre!!!!!!Wink Wink Wink Wink Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Great to see a Yash Chopra heroine in a bikini!!!!!!Wink Wink Wink Wink

She passes out in the water and is saved by a nonchalant Samar who makes her wear his jacket and rides off on his Royal Enfield!!!!!!Once in the room, she finds his diary in one of its pockets and she along with us are transported back in time into the life of a 25 year old Samar!!!!!!

Samar loses his heart to Meera Thapar(Katrina Kaif) when he comes across her while shoveling snow, outside a grand cathedral in UK!!!!!!!Meera detests "brown, boring" indians and dreams that someday she will marry a gora (reminds a little of Jhoom Barabar Jhoom)!!!!!!

The Challa song suits very well at this point!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile

Samar who does odd jobs for a living, sees her again at her engagement!!!!!Their interactions starts with Meera learning music from Samar and in return teaching him English!!!!!With this SRK continues his cinematic legacy of wooing girls who are already engaged to someone else!!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

For the first time we see a Yash Chopra heroine smoking and cursing!!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL

Samar encourages her to show her wild side!!!!!SRK and Katrina's torrid chemistry is at its peak in a fantastic dance duel against A.R.Rahman's Ishq Dance!!!!!!Blushing Blushing Blushing BlushingIt is hot and rocking and the lifts are awesome!!!!!!Clap Clap Clap Clap

We have the most casual of all proposals in a Yash Chopra movie when Samar says "Tumse dosti karna bhi kaun chahta hai , mujhe toh tumse love ho gaya hai"!!!!!!!!Wink Wink Wink Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed EmbarrassedOr the line "Agar main tumhe kiss karunga toh kya tum mujhe thappad marogi" and then "mujhe nahi lagta marogi"!!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Then we see Samar kiss Meera (of course all you get to see is a peck before the camera shifts to the back of their heads) and thus starts their romance!!!!!

Anupam Kher plays Meera's dad though he doesn't have much to do!!!!!

The scene where Meera meets her mom Pooja (Neetu Singh) is moving!!!!!Cry Cry Cry Cry

Rishi Kapoor plays Pooja's lover and through them the film gives the message to love free!!!!!Pooja rightly says ke jo khud khush nahi hai woh dusro ko kabhi khushi nahi de sakta!!!!!Smile Smile Smile

The Saans song is very romantic and beautiful!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Their making out in the phone booth to the steamy love making scenes, with Anil Mehta's sparkling visuals of London, we are lost in Yash Chopra's world of romance!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing

So far so good and we are enjoying the princess and the pauper love story!!!!!!

That is when Aditya Chopra brings in a plot twist flimsier than a chiffon saree on a Yash Chopra heroine!!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

One had suspected the classic rich-poor divide to crop up and cause trouble in paradise but no, he opts for something sillier!!!!!

What Aditya Chopra comes up with is borderline ridiculous and frankly drags down a film which was going smoothly till that point!!!!!Dead Dead Dead Dead

Fortunately despite this difficult to swallow conflict Yash Chopra and SRK lends the film a charm which just keeps you hooked into it!!!!!!

Katrina looks ethereally beautiful but her character seems shaky and unrealistic!!!!!Meera seemed a bit shallow!!!!!Her sentiments may be correct but her logic is plain stupid making Meera quite impossible to root for!!!!!

Shahrukh walking with land mines bursting in the background reminds one of Trishul!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

Back to present day where Samar has been dubbed "The man who cannot die" and intrigued by his story Akira attaches herself to his unit to make a documentary on him, travelling with them to shoot Samar at work!!!!!

Akira and her antics bring a smile to our faces and she makes Samar smile and dance again!!!!!Smile Smile Smile

The Jiya Re song is melodious and perfect for her!!!!!Clap Clap Clap

In her own words "I belong to the instant make out, instant break-up generation" and through her, Yash Chopra introduces a new kind of heroine!!!!!She brings a spark to the film and has dialogues that stand out!!!!!

Predictably, she is drawn to Samar's brooding intensity and soon falls hook, line and sinker for our intense army man!!!!!!Her camaraderie with him is in contrast to the dreamy first half!!!!!

With Samar's return to the London, the screenplay goes completely haywire with series of events which is more suitable for an 80ties movie!!!!!

An accident that happens not once, but twice to the same character with the amnesia track thrown in which you have seen millions of times in not just movies but daily soaps by now means the film degenerates rapidly!!!!!

The scene which touched me was the scene where Anushka and Shahrukh separate!!!!!!Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

End of the day, you feel happy to see Meera reuninted with Samar simply because Samar loves her!!!!!

I wished that Samar would just dump her and go with Akira who I felt truly loved him!!!!!But alas I knew that would not happen!!!!!Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy

Structurally the film reminds of Yash Chopra's earlier venture Veer-Zaara where the lead pair are separated by circumstances and another woman is instrumental in bringing them together!!!!!!

On the whole the film belongs to Yash Chopra and his leading man Shahrukh!!!!!!Clap Clap Clap Clap

Whether you are a fan or not of Yash Chopra's brand of love stories,he conveys them with complete conviction!!!!!Only he can make the mesmerizing locales of London and Ladakh come alive!!!!!Clap Clap Clap Clap ClapWith him directing Shahrukh Khan there cannot be a better way to portray love on silverscreen!!!!!!

It also offers a fresher look at love and a modern take on relationships throughout the movie!!!!!

Anil Mehta's cinematography is fantastic!!!!!Clap Clap Clap Clap

A.R.Rahman's music with Gulzaar's lyrics sound better once you see the movie!!!!!

And what can I say about Shahrukh!!!!!Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing BlushingHe is just the best!!!!!!Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

His subtly magnetic performance just takes your heart away!!!!!!Heart Heart Heart HeartNo one can play the romantic hero better than him!!!!!!He has the best lines in the film!!!!!!

As Samar Anand, he will make your fall in love with him again!!!!!!Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing

Though personally I did prefer his rugged army officer portions with Anushka more than his lover boy strumming a guiter portions!!!!!Wink Wink Wink Wink Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Shahrukh is definately Hindi cinema's most dashing army officer!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing

I can go on and on about him and his performance but I think you all get the idea!!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL

Coming from the man who taught a country of a billion the art of loving, it will be remembered jab tak hai jaan!!!!!!

Despite its many script problems, it is a film which oozes feeling and emotion and that is what Yash Chopra made his movies on!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile SmileThey just don't make them like that anymore!!!!!It is also the farewell of love on celluloid!!!!!!Cry

It is a fitting swan song and is definately worth watching just for Mr.Yash Chopra!!!!!!Clap Clap Clap Clap

So in case you haven't, just go and watch it!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile

I had a lot of problems with the theatre gates being crowded and them making us enter through the exit and leading to loads of confusion!!!!!!Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch

It was great to see it housefull for every show and after a really long time I saw tickets being sold in black!!!!!!

With the fans carrying a garlanded poster to them pulling off a poster, it was one hell of a crowd!!!!!!

Edited by Shaina_b - 16 November 2012 at 2:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neha10.for.uMahak Sinha

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrsimisam

Wow...luved it Shai..i think wen d 1st trailer was out...d poetry was d only  thing which i genuinely liked...i knw d whole poetry.(have mugged it up)...And it suits so much on RN...d pix are so appropriate...jst luv it...
Thumbs Up

Yes I know!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

It made me think of RN too!!!!!Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Thank you soo much Simi!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

Actually I had thought of doing this back then but getting all the pics took time!!!!!

A big thanks to Arwa for having the pics on her account and uploading pics when I require them!!!!!Smile Smile Smile

Thanks to Rin for getting screen shots for me!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile

And thanks to Su Di for having pics on her account and for all the videos from which we can get pics as well as getting a pic which I required very much!!!!!Smile Smile Smile

And last but not the least to my inspiration SRK for saying the dialogues so beautifully!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile LOL LOL LOL LOL

Edited by Shaina_b - 13 November 2012 at 5:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha10.for.u

Gr8 work Shaina.. ClapClapClap

Ek suggestion hai.. It can be posted on the front page.. or one of our talented members can write something along the lines, and can post this as the front page of the next FC

Thank you soo much Neha!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

Well I do hope someone writes something along these lines and then we can use this as a frontpage of some FC!!!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Smile Smile Smile Smile

Lets see if I can find someone to do it!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neha10.for.uMahak Sinha

yazh.

IF-Dazzler

yazh.

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY Smile

TO ALL WHO ARE CHILD AT HEART

TO ALL WHO DO THEIR BIT SO THAT ALL CHILDREN GET EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES

TO ALL WHO ENSURE CHILDREN ARE NOT EXPLOITED OR ABUSED

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

neha10.for.usania_58suhana.dixitrajeevkiijannriyaa_1985esha143Mahak Sinha