Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
The video of the shooting of the promotional song!!!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-MrvRSbrnI[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Shaina_b - 11 years ago
Shaina_b thumbnail
Originally posted by: yazh.

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report_i-am-dying-to-do-an-epic-romance-rajeev-khandelwal_1771611

I am dying to do an epic romance: Rajeev Khandelwal

We never seen him this flashy and colourful... hahaha orange pantsπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Rajeev Khandelwal, who's been missing in action for a while, is gearing up for the release of his upcoming film Table No 21. The film's trailer is out and the actor is excited with the response it's been garnering. "It will be a shocker for the audience. It's a film where I play a game with Paresh Rawal without realising its consequences," he shares. Any talk about it being similar to Indecent Proposal is dismissed with, "I am enjoying such comments because people will realise it is different. The film has a lot of depth," says Rajeev, who did several workshops to get the look right. He's lost three kilos for the film and now plans to keep it that way. Table No 21 will be the first release of 2013 and Rajeev is hoping it will prove to be a good start. So far, it's been a mixed bag for the actor who has had four releases. While his debut film Aamir fetched him rave reviews, Soundtrack, that had him playing a deaf DJ was critically acclaimed and Shaitaan where he played a tough cop found favour with critics and audiences. 

However, his one attempt at masala fare Will You Marry Me?, ended up being a damp squib at the BO. "It was badly released and delayed by a year," defendsRajeev.  Liked the way he said all this during the press conference and then turned to his director and said 'that's what we would like to believe'. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

The TV heartthrob also did a Tanuja Chandra film Raakh, which is yet to see the light of the day. "It's a very good film but I don't know what happened. It's in the realm of supernatural but not a horror film," saysRajeev, who was to do a couple of other films like Joker (with Prachi Desai) and Fever, but they are yet to take off. "It's important to work with people who have the ability to visualise a film the way you see it. Some projects were wonderful at the script level and I immediately said yes, but now I am going to be very careful. When you are working with new people, their first reaction when you sign the film is to announce it. 

When it doesn't take off, it is disturbing," explains Rajeev, 

Very very disturbing for us as wellπŸ˜”. 

who has now shortlisted a film with a big banner but is wary about announcing it. 

Must be wary about announcing because of our disturbingπŸ˜ƒ. So he is going play his cards close to his chestπŸ˜ƒ. Wish all his producers are as good as Eros. 

Interestingly, the actor, despite his romantic image courtesy his role as theloverboy Sujal (Kaahin Toh Hoga), is yet to serenade a girl on the big screen. "It's so ironical ' I was this romantic guy of TV and I chose to shatter that. Now, after the whole image shift, I am dying to do an epic romance," says the actor. What is stopping him? "I don't want to do a typical done-to-death love story. I want to do a Heer Ranjha, Romeo Juliet, Jab We Met kind of a film with a soul, which will straight go to the library," he smiles. Hope filmmakers are tuned in!

Hope he does not die as he does what he is dying to do. All the romantic movies he likes are tragedies. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We bug him a lot about his movies and projects, the ones under production, the ones that are half finished, the ones that are lying in the can and about the ones that are yet to take off and so much more about what he himself will not have any clue...

But we bug because he is πŸ˜† 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8kGEA3oHqY 

This could very well be our fan anthem...

Well he does love to die onscreen!!!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

That is probably why he wants to do all these tragic love stories!!!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

If he chooses all these low budget movies, there is no saying when they will release!!!!!!πŸ˜•

Shaina_b thumbnail

The first pic reminds me of Shaitaan!!!!!!😊

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: suhana.dixit

Yeah his death was rather sudden..No1 can take his place.He was the real king of romance.

May his soul rest in peace.
I love  almost all his movies ..

Yup, mostly all his movies showed the true magic love has!!!!!!!!!!!
Vartika07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shaina_b

I guess Sushant is plain lucky!!!!!!I mean I have seen many good actors try to make the transition but no one seemed to get as many big banner movies as Sushant right from his first movie!!!!!

Not who, what is Peekay??πŸ˜›Peekay is a film by Rajkumar Hirani starring Aamir Khan and Anushka Sharma!!!!!

Yeah Sana is the same girl who was getting her dad married in KKHH years back!!!!!πŸ˜†She had acted in a couple of serials before this movie!!!!!!I don't think this movie will do anything for her though!!!!!!πŸ˜”

Yes i truly think that Sushant is lucky just in getting movies. πŸ˜† You can't say anything till his movies get released.πŸ˜‰ Watever if Aamir is the lead no one has much more scope but see what happens. πŸ˜‰  I never liked that Sana, just her role in K2H2 was nice.
πŸ˜”
Vartika07 thumbnail

Awesome siggies. πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Vartika07 thumbnail

Hey awesome siggies.
πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Vartika07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: awaazilicious

VM made on the song Lapatta

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t_PcrzAIis&list=UUt5LOUWf__YX5hMfhusFbyA&index=2&feature=plpp_video[/YOUTUBE]

Wow Arwa awesome VM on one of my fav song. πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Awesome scenes with KTH and LRL.

Keep on making such vms.
πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Vartika07 thumbnail

What to do??He loves disappearing!!!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

But one movie of his is gonna release I think sometime in February!!!!!!

No one should be surprised by his disappearing acts now. πŸ˜†
Vartika07 thumbnail

No dear!!!!!

None so far!!!!!

It's only movies and that too no big ones so far!!!!!

Yaar it's his luck who is giving him troubles may be some day he will get such movies.