Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Nitu_TheTwisted

so many intefaaq's in this episode..

she reminded us of BT which aired on a part of Zee which was on zee cafe. second the role she wanted to play in the show was also called 'Laila' lol 

She looked pretty but her over weight has made it worst.
Vartika07 thumbnail

wish they had promoted priyanka too...most of the people got to know abt her doing the episode the time it aired.

Pata nahi kya soch kar Pri k baare me nahi dikhaya jab ki episode ki USP to vahi thi.
Vartika07 thumbnail

i had the same feeling when i caught the glimpse of the episode...unfortunately couldn't catch it on Tv had to satisfy watching online

Vahi to i was super excited to see her in promo, she looked lovely and terrific. πŸ˜ƒ
Vartika07 thumbnail

he is an idiot...and tht bollywood ka ticket thing was all drama he confessed somewhere tht he was paid to do so...raise trp's for the show and the channel 9x which sank without a trace 

But us ki shakal dekh k to nahi lagta ki koi us ko is sade hue show me drama k liye pay karega?
πŸ˜†
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: yazh.

Tamae Watanabe was 73 years old when she conquered Mt Everest. Try suggesting it to your mother  (he said in his blog)

A few days back asked him why our mom's have to be like the 73 year old climber. 

He said he did not mean it like that, what he meant was...many women sacrifice their career and interests to take care of their family and children (even working women). Even after the children grow up and have a life of their own mothers resign themselves to doing what they have been doing for long. 

So asked why cant they be like that if they are happy. 
He said , as they have adapted themselves to a particular life they are happy being like that. 
But they should pursue their dreams and passion and realize them like that 73 year climber. Age is not a limit, to have an identity of their own (not just be someone's mother or wife)

And for those very thoughtful thoughts he gets a deserving kiss. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Thoughtful thoughts indeed!!!!!

But there women maintain themselves!!!!!!

Here after running after their families all their lives they are in no shape to climb mountains at 70!!!!

Shaina_b thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

True Shaina, Raj n Naina r our eternal parts and about ff's it's better if i will be mum.No one understands the pain to which v go through. When ppl just comment for their personal reasons and if v don't comment on her ff v don't get that.

Absolutely!!!!

And I don't think this is going to change!!!!!!

Shaina_b thumbnail

Yippeee that's a good sign for her future if she takes it seriously.πŸ˜‰

That is a huge if indeed!!!!!πŸ˜‰

Shaina_b thumbnail

But us ki shakal dekh k to nahi lagta ki koi us ko is sade hue show me drama k liye pay karega?
πŸ˜†

Classic Vertika!!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Well he is just trying to increase his market value!!!!!

Usse dekh ke lagta hi hai ke woh waisa hi hoga jaisa ush show mein humne dekha tha!!!!!!

yazh. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Thoughtful thoughts indeed!!!!!

But there women maintain themselves!!!!!!

Here after running after their families all their lives they are in no shape to climb mountains at 70!!!!

It is not about mountain climbing or 73 years, it is about all kinds of dreams and interests, and any age... not just 70s. 

It was more like... if she can climb  the highest peak at 73 why cant our mothers do what they once wanted to do, no matter what the age... (well before 70s as well)

Windsof.Heaven thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: riyaa_1985

Here's wishing Ayushi a very happy birthday...May you have a rocking year and may all your dreams come true...

since this is your 1st ever birthday at RPFC...I wish you many such birthdays with us right here...take care...and have a blast

thank you Riyaa for your lovely wishesπŸ€—πŸ˜³
yeah its my first birthday in RPFC but its my second birthday in I-F