Celebrity Fan Clubs

Jack In The Box [RP FC] Rajeev's birthday wishes (Page 148)

Post Reply New Post

Page 148 of 154

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Oye Drishti to itna hyper na ho, ye sab bus ek actor k fans hain jo genreally itne acche comments dete rehte hain SRK k baare me. LOL
I think do actors ke fans hai!!!!!!Wink

Ek to pata hai doosra kaun?
Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jack In The Box [RP FC] Rajeev's birthday wishes (Page 148)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronojoy_ria

IF-Sizzlerz

ronojoy_ria

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sania_58

Rakhi Sawant & Rajeev Khandelwal on Bigg Boss

Vijaya Tiwari, TNN | Nov 22, 2012, 05.57 PM IST

It seems glamour quotient is up in Bigg Boss season 6. After Shweta Tiwari and Dolly Bindra's grand appearance on Bigg Boss its time for handsome hunk Rajeev Khandelwal and controversial item girl Rakhi Sawant to sizzle on Bigg Boss season 6.

Sources inform that handsome and charming Rajeev Khandelwal will be seen promoting his upcoming film Table No.21 on the show.

Where as we also hear that Rakhi Sawant, who was also a part of Bigg Boss season 1 will visit the Bigg Boss house to drag some attention and it is also buzzed that she might enter the new rustic house rather than the classy Bigg Boss house.

While we couldn't get through both the actors, the shoot for the episode will probably take place from tomorrow.

Had this episode been aired? Confused If yes can anyone give me the links?
Smile
not yet vertu he may come as a christmas guest Big smileover there but the news is not still confirmed Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhana.dixit

http://www.india-forums.com/bollywood/hot-n-happening/28948-tena-desae-finds-kissing-scenes-dramatic.htm

Tena Desae finds kissing scenes dramatic

Friday, November 23, 2012 | 1:44:08 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 0 Comments
Tena Desae finds kissing scenes dramatic

Model-turned-actress Tena Desae might have locked lips with Rajeev Khandelwal in "Table No. 21", but says she feels "uncomfortable" and "awkward" while doing such scenes.

tena desae

Model-turned-actress Tena Desae might have locked lips with Rajeev Khandelwal in "Table No. 21", but says she feels "uncomfortable" and "awkward" while doing such scenes.

"I can't disclose about the scene right now. I had to understand how important it was for the film... it would not look as if the scene was incorporated just for the attention. I know it sounds cliche," Tena told IANS.

"I hate doing kissing scenes. It's very dramatic. I feel very uncomfortable and awkward doing these scenes. I believe it's all in my head. I was in no position to argue with my director (Aditya Datt)," she said.

Besides kissing scene, Tena will be seen in a bikini in the film and said: "I am blessed with good metabolism. I don't easily gain weight. So I was comfortable wearing bikini as I have worn it before for Kingfisher calendars."

"Table No. 21" is about a couple who lives a mediocre life and are thrilled to have won an exotic vacation in Fiji. Their excitement heightens when they get a chance to play Tell all truth game for mind boggling prize money. As soon as the game begins, they discover that it's a game of survival.

Sunil Lulla and Viki Rajani have produced "Table No 21" that also features Paresh Rawal

Kissing RK would not have been an easy job as he was busy looking here and there just as we saw in the pic. LOL But about bikni i must say she looked good in it as i have seen in the promo. Big smile Songs are nice as well.

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronojoy_ria

Smile
not yet vertu he may come as a christmas guest Big smileover there but the news is not still confirmed Ouch

Thanks Ria for telling, do tell me when it's get aired.
Smile

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ronojoy_ria

oh but i find her better than some other heroines whose names i dont wan to mention here  LOL

Add to it that she thinks too much of herself!!!!!

All she has done are mindless movies!!!!!

You think so just.

Do u think there is much scope for an actress in the male dominating industry. You can a few examples like Kahani, The Dirty Picture, Parineeta, Heroine and NOKJ.
  Confused

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged

I don't know what these people have against SRK!!!!!Confused

Ra.One and Don 2 both were blockbusters but they are still not counted among the hits of that year!!!!!!Unhappy

Let them think whatever they want why should v care? They must concentrate at their fav and we should on SRK.
Wink

Shaina_b

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sania_58

Rakhi Sawant & Rajeev Khandelwal on Bigg Boss

Vijaya Tiwari, TNN | Nov 22, 2012, 05.57 PM IST

It seems glamour quotient is up in Bigg Boss season 6. After Shweta Tiwari and Dolly Bindra's grand appearance on Bigg Boss its time for handsome hunk Rajeev Khandelwal and controversial item girl Rakhi Sawant to sizzle on Bigg Boss season 6.

Sources inform that handsome and charming Rajeev Khandelwal will be seen promoting his upcoming film Table No.21 on the show.

Where as we also hear that Rakhi Sawant, who was also a part of Bigg Boss season 1 will visit the Bigg Boss house to drag some attention and it is also buzzed that she might enter the new rustic house rather than the classy Bigg Boss house.

While we couldn't get through both the actors, the shoot for the episode will probably take place from tomorrow.

Smile

The episode with Rakhi had been aired but there have been no episode with Rajeev!!!!!!!

Mahak Sinha

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged

Oye Drishti to itna hyper na ho, ye sab bus ek actor k fans hain jo genreally itne acche comments dete rehte hain SRK k baare me. LOL
I think do actors ke fans hai!!!!!!Wink

Ek to pata hai doosra kaun?
Confused

Obviously the two other Khans!!!!!!

Mahak Sinha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top