Celebrity Fan Clubs

Jack In The Box [RP FC] Rajeev's birthday wishes (Page 147)

Post Reply New Post

Page 147 of 154

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desaiprachi07

Originally posted by Shaina_b

Even I think Akira should have landed up with Samar!!!!!!

I found Meera very stupid!!!!!

In "The End of the Affair" the hero and heroine did not land up together!!!!!!

But the fact is that u should always choose the one who loves u more than anything.
Ouch

Yes that's why Samar has to choose Akira because she loved someone in her life for the first time. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaina_b

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jack In The Box [RP FC] Rajeev's birthday wishes (Page 147)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged

Oh really???????  Shocked

When ppl give some nice comments don't they think Salman is too young to play such roles? LOL

How can they be biased?
Confused

Exactly!!!!!

How come I never find people saying Salman or Aamir is too old to be playing such roles??Stern Smile

Un ko kyoun kahenge target to bus Shah hota hai na. Angry

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

The best part of the movie was only Akira and Shah as Major Samar Anand Day Dreaming and Kat ...oh she looked beautiful as usual but now i think she must learn some acting. Apart from Rajneeti, she always looks same to me. LOL

I agree!!!!!

Akira and Major Samar Anand were the best part of the movie!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

They should have landed up together!!!!!!

Mahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged

thanks Purnima for posting it here. Smile

One of old RN fan Priyanka said one day to me that Raj was not looking good in that white shinning coat LOL and i told her that i will definitely post her this opinion in FC.

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged

Oh really???????  Shocked

When ppl give some nice comments don't they think Salman is too young to play such roles? LOL

How can they be biased?
Confused

Oye Drishti to itna hyper na ho, ye sab bus ek actor k fans hain jo genreally itne acche comments dete rehte hain SRK k baare me. LOL

I think do actors ke fans hai!!!!!!Wink

Mahak Sinha

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged

Even I think Akira should have landed up with Samar!!!!!!

I found Meera very stupid!!!!!

In "The End of the Affair" the hero and heroine did not land up together!!!!!!

But the fact is that u should always choose the one who loves u more than anything.
Ouch

Yes that's why Samar has to choose Akira because she loved someone in her life for the first time. Big smile

Exactly!!!!!!

Samar should have chosen Akira!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile

Mahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhana.dixit

Table 21 Releases Trailer: Paresh Rawal makes you hate him, Rajeev makes you fall in love EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Mumbai, Nov 22, 2012 (Washington Bangla Radio) It was an eventful evening as Paresh Rawal, Rajeev Khandelwal and Tena Desae unveiled the trailer of their upcoming film, 'Table No.21'.  The film is presented by Eros International in association with Next Gen Films.

All the three actors enthusiastically launched the trailer of the high concept thriller. Directed by Aditya Dutt and produced by Viki Rajani, Table No. 21 introduces a new genre altogether.

Paresh Rawal dons the role of Mr. Khan who entices Rajeev Khandelwal (Vivaan) and Tena Desae (Siya Agasthi) to play a game on Table No. 21.

The game has only two rules, one being that you cannot back off and the other rule is 'If You Lie' You Die', which is also the tag line of the film. As simple as it sounds, the trailer reveals a very dark side of the game. 

Rajeev Khandelwal with his undying charm and the gorgeous Tena Desae are two players who readily agree to take a chance of playing this game for a whooping amount of 21 crores, unaware of the consequences.

Paresh Rawal has portrayed many iconic characters in the past, but he has never looked this intimidating and his look further adds to his edgy character.

While Rajeev who seems to be victimized is going make many women's heart skip a beat!Day Dreaming EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Tena Desae, who's relatively new, looks extremely confident with the experienced actors.

Table No 21 is slated to release on the 4th of January.

By the looks of the trailer, the coming year is definitely going to start on a high note for Bollywood!

Credit goes to Puri ..

Sounds really interesting. I'm sure this movie will be different and good. Want to see it and hope it gets the desired success. Day Dreaming

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sania_58

Rakhi Sawant & Rajeev Khandelwal on Bigg Boss

Vijaya Tiwari, TNN | Nov 22, 2012, 05.57 PM IST

It seems glamour quotient is up in Bigg Boss season 6. After Shweta Tiwari and Dolly Bindra's grand appearance on Bigg Boss its time for handsome hunk Rajeev Khandelwal and controversial item girl Rakhi Sawant to sizzle on Bigg Boss season 6.

Sources inform that handsome and charming Rajeev Khandelwal will be seen promoting his upcoming film Table No.21 on the show.

Where as we also hear that Rakhi Sawant, who was also a part of Bigg Boss season 1 will visit the Bigg Boss house to drag some attention and it is also buzzed that she might enter the new rustic house rather than the classy Bigg Boss house.

While we couldn't get through both the actors, the shoot for the episode will probably take place from tomorrow.

Had this episode been aired? Confused If yes can anyone give me the links?
Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top